It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundle Stars Nemesis Bundle 3

Tier 1 - Pay $1.00

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Shadowrun Returns
Shoppe Keep
Eon Altar: Episode 1

Tier 2 - Pay $4.99 - Including products above

Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Styx: Master of Shadows
Tropico 5
Slain: Back from Hell
Blood: One Unit Whole Blood
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition
Phantaruk
FaceRig

Tier 3 - Pay $9.99 - Including products above

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
FaceRig Pro Upgrade DLC
ABH20: Bundle Stars Nemesis Bundle 3

Tier 1 - Pay $1.00

Shadowrun Returns
Shoppe Keep

Tropico 5
Phantaruk
FaceRig

FaceRig Pro Upgrade DLC
Great bundle, it worths it only for Styx (it's drm free, and I have played around 40% of this game Linux through Wine)
ABH20: Bundle Stars Nemesis Bundle 3

Tier 1 - Pay $1.00

Shadowrun Returns
Shoppe Keep

Tropico 5
Phantaruk
FaceRig

FaceRig Pro Upgrade DLC
murcielago: Great bundle, it worths it only for Styx (it's drm free, and I have played around 40% of this game Linux through Wine)
Where do you get that Styx is DRM Free ?
I actually learned about this game here, so I thought I'd post it if anyone else hadn't realized this released, but Dr. Dungeon's MadMan! is on sale for $7.49 on Steam as one of their weeklong deals. It was released on there a couple months ago, and this is its biggest discount so far.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/684570/Dr_Dungeons_MADMAN/
What is coming tomorrow to gog? I think maybe some free game with the you don't want to miss this.. what anyone think it might be?
cecil: What is coming tomorrow to gog? I think maybe some free game with the you don't want to miss this.. what anyone think it might be?
I think it's going to be:
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

But I'm kinda cheating. The rest of the series is on sale. So I'm thinking that isn't an accident and GoG doesn't want to sell copies of this the day before they give it away for free.

It could just be an accidental omission by GoG, as they are prone to mistakes, but it fits a the mold of a few of the past freebies. "Here's a free game, now buy the rest of the series while it's on sale."
cecil: What is coming tomorrow to gog? I think maybe some free game with the you don't want to miss this.. what anyone think it might be?
RWarehall: I think it's going to be:

But I'm kinda cheating. The rest of the series is on sale. So I'm thinking that isn't an accident and GoG doesn't want to sell copies of this the day before they give it away for free.

It could just be an accidental omission by GoG, as they are prone to mistakes, but it fits a the mold of a few of the past freebies. "Here's a free game, now buy the rest of the series while it's on sale."
I'm 100% with you now after rereading it's something odd line from the press release. Pity I have it already.
RWarehall: I think it's going to be:

Good call. :)
murcielago: Great bundle, it worths it only for Styx (it's drm free, and I have played around 40% of this game Linux through Wine)
wanderer_27: Where do you get that Styx is DRM Free ?
To avoid misunderstandings, lets say "it can be played without the steam client installed or running". Look at this list. I downloaded it some time ago with steamcmd, and played it via playonlinux in my linux laptop.
Did ASHWORLD just come out?
Humble Very Leaked Bundle 2

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry (DRM-Free/Steam) + Soundtrack
Neon Chrome (DRM-Free/Steam)
Dungeon Souls (DRM-Free/Steam) + Soundtrack

BTA
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition (Steam-only)
Ultimate Chicken Horse (Steam-only)
Oxenfree (DRM-Free/Steam)

$10
Death Road to Canada (DRM-Free/Steam)
Beat Cop (DRM-Free/Steam) + Soundtrack

$80
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Pre-Order (Steam-only)
Shadow of War T-Shirt (Worldwide shipping included, valid till October 10 2017, will ship in December 2017)

All games are multiplatform, except for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, which is only available for Windows.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Grargar
Heh, that remind me that I still don't have Shadow of Mordor, wanted to buy it like 3 times this year but always something was in the way, and it's no different this time. :D
Great bundle... but I just have backlog fatigue. The best two games are in the $10 tier.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by yogsloth
Will any of you don't buy that bundle due to the micro transactions (and not all to charity charity pack) in Shadows of War?
Or just divert all to charity / humble and thus "vote with your wallet" even though you are supporting the game?
BlackThorny: Will any of you don't buy that bundle due to the micro transactions (and not all to charity charity pack) in Shadows of War?
Or just divert all to charity / humble and thus "vote with your wallet" even though you are supporting the game?
Can't be done:

To cover costs for the pre-order title and physical merchandise a deduction of $60 + tax will be made for qualifying bundles. Custom payment split ratios still apply to remaining payment.
Post edited September 20, 2017 by madth3