It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: The Room and The Room 2 are both 0.39p GBP, which are historic lows. I haven't played either but am certainly tempted
madth3: Get them. Great games for puzzle lovers.
I second this. Unfortunately both are DRM'd (need Steam to run) but both games are very well worth it. I would love to have those on GOG.
supplementscene: The Room and The Room 2 are both 0.39p GBP, which are historic lows. I haven't played either but am certainly tempted
Excellent games, have played the Android versions of both. I found both much better in terms of atmosphere played in a dark/dim room with headphones. (They're not horror games but I found I noticed details better that way.)
Luned: Excellent games, have played the Android versions of both. I found both much better in terms of atmosphere played in a dark/dim room with headphones. (They're not horror games but I found I noticed details better that way.)
That's the way I played the series. *thumbs up*
Thanks for the heads up!! I love games with puzzles and these will be an instant buy.
innerring: Not a deal but don't know where to post it: Helldivers free to play the next four days.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394510/HELLDIVERS/
Leroux: Looks like the same applies to Torment: Tides of Numenera on Steam (it says 3 days though, not 4).
I was super excited to try it, but keep having crash / no-launch problems. The latter may have been a steam problem rather than one with the game, but I'm probably not going to end up playing it much, alas.
bler144: I was super excited to try it, but keep having crash / no-launch problems. The latter may have been a steam problem rather than one with the game, but I'm probably not going to end up playing it much, alas.
It worked for me, but I didn't feel like playing it a lot. I was kind of bored right from the beginning. Remember PS:T starting in the Mortuary with a dialogue between the Nameless One and Morte and a very concrete situation you find yourself in. Now scratch that and imagine the Nameless One would wake up in the Sensorium at the start of the game, and instead of talking to Morte, you'd have to click on all the sensory stones first and read some rather abstract and diffuse descriptive texts about stuff you can't really see a connection with yet, before you even know what's up with you. There was nothing to draw me in right away, and I actually found the writing rather off-putting. I don't know if you've played Pillars of Eternity; if you enjoyed the monologues of Durance and Grieving Mother, you might also enjoy the writing here. Unfortunately, I found them long-winded, flowery, pretentious and boring for teh most part ...
Leroux: snip
I figured out what my steam problem was and went back and spent about 2 hours in it. Agree the narrative approach isn't quite as good as its predecessor, but for the most part I thought it was good.

At least for me the UI is what makes it feel clunkier/bumpier vs. the writing itself. The other thing that bugged me a bit was the "tides" system. Too opaque - other than the hints when booting a zone, I'm not sure where I'd have figured out what the various colors represent (and even then I think I'd only learned about half), and couldn't tell where in the UI to see what the options were much less what the implications of that were.

But on the whole, I think I'd buy/play it somewhere down the road.
bler144: But on the whole, I think I'd buy/play it somewhere down the road.
I suppose I will, too, but that trial convinced me that I'm not in a hurry to do so and that I can wait for a greater discount. It's possible that to a certain degree I just wasn't in the mood for it right now and that the inconvenient date and time pressure had a negative impact on my patience, but I was disappointed that they seemed to think what made PS:T great was that you had to read a lot of obscure text, when it was actually good because it started right in the middle of things and told a good story that was gripping enough to compensate for all the reading. And the text wasn't all that obscure and flowery, at least not that I recall. In any case the story-telling seemed less well done in Tides of Numenera.
Post edited October 29, 2017 by Leroux
bler144: But on the whole, I think I'd buy/play it somewhere down the road.
Leroux: I suppose I will, too, but that trial convinced me that I'm not in a hurry to do so and that I can wait for a greater discount. It's possible that to a certain degree I just wasn't in the mood for it right now and that the inconvenient date and time pressure had a negative impact on my patience, but I was disappointed that they seemed to think what made PS:T great was that you had to read a lot of obscure text, when it was actually good because it started right in the middle of things and told a good story that was gripping enough to compensate for all the reading. And the text wasn't all that obscure and flowery, at least not that I recall. In any case the story-telling seemed less well done in Tides of Numenera.
at least they put in a font size option so it wasn't eye breakingly tiny font but yeah it told me it's not my kind of thing due to too much reading but if it ends up in a $1 bundle a decade down the road I won't say no either.
IndieGala | The Doorways To Halloween Bundle of Steam games

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Where is my Brain!? (STEAM)
You Deserve (STEAM)
Haunted (STEAM)
A Girls Fabric Face (STEAM)
Goosebumps: The Game (STEAM)
Breathing Fear (STEAM)
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh (STEAM)
Darconika: The Cube of Soul (STEAM)
SINISTRY SILINIUM (STEAM)
Crap Attack (STEAM)
**10 GalaGold**
Humble Extra life Bundle 2017

$1 Tier

Majesty Gold HD (Steam)
PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 (Steam)
Majesty 2 (Steam)
Pathfinder Online Early Enrollment (30-day) (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Digital Beginner Box (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Core Rulebook (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Player Character Folio (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guide (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Society Pregenerated Characters (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder RPG Bonus Bestiary (Paizo.com key)

BTA Tier

Leviathan: Warships (Steam)
Kingsway (Steam, DRM-Free)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Steam, DRM-Free)
Pathfinder GameMastery Guide (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Bestiary (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Strategy Guide (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Society Season 6: 23-Adventure Super-Pack (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment (Paizo.com key)

$15 Tier

Rain World (Steam, DRM-Free)
Pathfinder Society Season 7: 29-Adventure Super-Pack (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Inner Sea World Guide (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Inner Sea Poster Map Folio (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Chronicles: Rise of the Runelords Map Folio (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Chronicles: Kingmaker Poster Map Folio (Paizo.com key)
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Skull & Shackles Poster Map Folio (Paizo.com key)
Post edited October 31, 2017 by MaxFulvus
Humble Jumbo Bundle 10

$1 Tier
Grey Goo Definitive Edition (Steam)
Epistory - Typing Chronicles (Steam, DRM-Free)
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty (Steam)

BTA Tier
Prototype 2 (Steam)
Kingdom: New Lands (Steam)
How to Survive 2 (Steam)
More added next week

$10 Tier
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Standard Edition (Steam)
$2 Humble Wallet credit for Monthly subscribers (must be current Humble Monthly subscriber to receive)
Post edited October 31, 2017 by BenKii
Ninja'ed! :)

The only thing I don't have is Prototype 2, and it seems a waste to get a bundle for just the one game...

Otherwise, it'd be a nice bundle.
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Getcomposted
Ah, right. I forgot about the Daylight Savings.
BenKii: ...
Overall nice bundle, unless you have most of the games from it. :S
Is How to Survive 2 any good (like getting this bundle just for it) ?
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Trid