It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Even if I don't care much about Massive Chalice or Titan Souls, I jumped at the chance of getting Day of The Tentacle and Oxenfree for cards money.
Ditto.
siulebuo: This same bundle is in Steam at -93% right now: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910
madth3: Even if I don't care much about Massive Chalice or Titan Souls, I jumped at the chance of getting Day of The Tentacle and Oxenfree for cards money.
Darn, wouldn't mind Day of the Tentacle but it's barely half price as I only have Massive Chalice and the rest don't interest me.

Cyraxpt: Indie Legends 5 Bundle - 3.79€

Never Alone Arctic Collection
12 is Better Than 6
Grey Goo Definitive Edition
From the Depths
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
CastleStorm
Memoria
Papo & Yo
Save 10% Off Your Next Purchase At Bundle Stars (voucher)
awesome bundle even if I only want 3 of the games I might just SG or trade the other games
Flying Absolutist Bundle

Pay at least $1.99 to get these games (Steam)

City of Fools
Green Moon
Run Rabbit Run
Sky To Fly: Faster Than Wind
Sky to Fly: Soulless Leviathan
Indie Gala - The Indie Crusade Bundle - 12 Steam games!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

StoneBack | Prehistory (STEAM)
Mind Dead (STEAM)
Archimedes (STEAM) +

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Mind OVR Matter (STEAM)
GrottyScape (STEAM)
Reed (STEAM)
DinoOps (STEAM)
Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade (STEAM) +
Dream Factory (STEAM) +
Die for the Empire (STEAM)
K-Rolik (STEAM)
Puzzle Cube (STEAM) +
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And a new Groupees pre-order:

Build A Greenlight Bundle 51 $1.25 minimum preorder

8 games as usual

Steam-exclusive hint: if you walk a rock around, what would it be?
Post edited November 03, 2016 by gixgox
Highlands 75% off (2.49€) on steam
cecil: awesome bundle even if I only want 3 of the games I might just SG or trade the other games
Incidentally, what games did you want out of the bundle? I'm curious and interested to see if the games I wanted match up (or don't). ;)
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero, PWYW. $3.99 for soundtrack.
Some nice games currently available with small budget (~$0.75-3.50), for anyone who doesn't own them yet:

Humble Store, all Steam + DRM-free:

TRI: Of Friendship and Madness -75%
Trine: Enchanted Edition -85%
Trine 2: Complete Story -85%
Shadowgrounds -85%

GOG:

Aquaria -79%
Oddworld: Munch's Oddyssee -66%
Steamworld Dig -75%
Post edited November 04, 2016 by Leroux
cecil: awesome bundle even if I only want 3 of the games I might just SG or trade the other games
Getcomposted: Incidentally, what games did you want out of the bundle? I'm curious and interested to see if the games I wanted match up (or don't). ;)
papo and yo and memoria mainly
cecil: papo and yo and memoria mainly
We match! :P
cecil: papo and yo and memoria mainly
Getcomposted: We match! :P
Looks like the United States and the United Kingdom are United?
Humble Monthly revealed:

Stardew Valley
BROFORCE
Rebel Galaxy
Beyond Eyes
Kathy Rain
Styx: Master of Shadows
Pirate Pop Plus
Keyboard Sports

Next Month's main attraction:

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

EDIT:

Missed Keyboard Sports (DRM Free)
Post edited November 04, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
At last

Thanks for the info
Post edited November 04, 2016 by Cavenagh
wanderer_27: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Cavenagh: At last

Thanks for the info
For those wondering (I had to look these up):
Open world fantasy action RPG - but as I understand it can be played as a open world stealth action game if that's your thing.
Directed by Hideaki Itsuno
Authored by team responsible for Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, and Breath of Fire
MetaCritic gives it a value of 81 (of 100), and the users value it slightly higher, at 8.2 (of 10)

This is a PC port of a console game originally released by Capcom in 2012, and re-released in 2013.

Has innovative 'Pawn' system (err, wait, didn't Neverwinter Nights have this first?). You get three pawns. The first is an NPC specific to game world, the second and third are other character builds created by other players that I suppose are near your equivalent levels. These other 'players' will shout strategies to your character to help you defeat monsters. Oh, and you can climb on the boss guys, rather than just killing them by constantly kneecapping them or stubbing their toes. Of course, you could just sic your pawns on the bad guy, and hang back giving orders if action games get the best of you. Mods are also available on Nexus, if that's your thing.

Gameplay should run 40 - 50 hours for the main quest, and 60 - 70 with the side quests. I don't see any complaints about grinding, so that sound's fairly nice.

---
I do find it very interesting that Humble is going from a casual indie to a AAA hardcore gaming type game.
Post edited November 04, 2016 by PincushionMan