It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Anyone having problems paying with paypal (the new humble bundle)? It says logging in but then it's just a blank page.
I can get into PayPal, but then it states that my credit card can't be used as a method of payment. O_o
I actually started using PayPal because Humble would reject my credit card. But I used my CC details this time and it got accepted.
So I have no idea where exactly the fault lies - with PayPal or Humble or the combination of both.
MaxFulvus: If you have 5 mn to loose, just try the Halloween Google Doodle on Google main page, it's fun ; )
Dammit. Level 4!
Post edited October 30, 2016 by Getcomposted
Cyraxpt: Anyone having problems paying with paypal (the new humble bundle)? It says logging in but then it's just a blank page.
Getcomposted: I can get into PayPal, but then it states that my credit card can't be used as a method of payment. O_o
I actually started using PayPal because Humble would reject my credit card. But I used my CC details this time and it got accepted.
So I have no idea where exactly the fault lies - with PayPal or Humble or the combination of both.
Yeah, i always had problems with some websites (HB or Bundlestars for example) accepting my CC so Paypal was my only option, not sure what's going here or if paypal will be able to solve or i'll have to contact HB about it.

At least i have plan B, i can purchase it using my cellphone but i rather have this fixed on my pc.
Oxenfree 60% off on GOG the first day, 75% off on Steam the second day, in a Humble Bundle for even less the third day, incl. Steam key and DRM-free download. Are they trying to pull a Botanicula on their customers ...?

Tekkaman-James: So, the DRM-Free download of Oxenfree on Humble is straight up the GOG version (minus the custom icon and installer). It has the Galaxy driver and an option to sign in to your GOG account in the game's settings (although, you can't actually select it). I just thought this was a curious thing, so I thought I would share it.
Humble doesn't regularly offer a DRM-free version for Oxenfree, they probably put that together quickly just for the bundle, which might explain this. All of the above doesn't inspire much sympathy for the dev studio in me, I hope at least the game is good. :/
Post edited October 31, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: Oxenfree 60% off on GOG the first day, 75% off on Steam the second day, in a Humble Bundle for even less the third day, incl. Steam key and DRM-free download. Are they trying to pull a Botanicula on their customers ...?
*shakes magic 8-ball*
all signs point to maybe
to paraphrase ACG review on YouTube "this game is good BUT the price was just way too high and it took me forever to finally opt to buy the game besides that I liked it" might also have a wee bit to do with it?
cecil: might also have a wee bit to do with it?
I'm not against good discounts or bundles, I just wonder why they treat stores that differently and change the prices/discounts that quickly. That will make customers hesitate even more before buying games in the future. If someone buys a game on one store and half a year later it's cheaper in another store - ok, that's just how it works. But this is ridiculous. Why should anyone buy the GOG version in the current sale here if the devs offer the same installer along with other games in a cheaper bundle somewhere else at the same time? And how can customers make informed decisions if the offers change every day?
Post edited October 31, 2016 by Leroux
cecil:
Leroux:
I wholly agree which is why I am increasingly going back to the if I want ti I'll get it but for the most part just grab bundles when they show up. Then again the other extreme is Shovel Knight which never goes on sale or if it does it's never been above 33% off [IF I recall correctly]
I hate dealing with support, it's always the same shit, people that have minimal training and search for something similar to the problem asked and copy paste the "solution".

My problem is that i can't purchase the HB with paypal because after i log in (image 1) it appears a second page where i can select the credit card stored in the paypal account and continue the purchase but in this case, it's just blank (image 2). I've explained that to both services (using the same images here), stating that i used different browsers and cleared my cache/cookies and all i got was:

Paypal:
Dear ____________,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding payments to Humblebundle.com.

My name is Romy and I will be the one helping you out today.
First of all I'd like to congratulate you for using PayPal since 2010. It's really good having you as a member!
I will do my best today to have your issue resolved.

I have reviewed your account and your e-mail.
I can see you have been experiencing problems to pay the amount of $4.25 USD to humbledundle.com.
In that case, I have just made a few adjustments on your account and you will now be able to proceed the payment.
However, I kindly advise you to clear cache and cookies from your Internet Browser before and then try to make the payment.
The adjustments I made only take place for the next 4 hours so if it happens that see this e-mail long after that timeframe please contact us by the phone number 213665621.

I am happy to have helped you today.

Yours sincerely,
Romy
PayPal
-> He didn't do anything besides suggesting to clear the cookies/cache that i already said i did.

Humble Bundle
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! I reviewed the info we have, and I'm afraid it looks like the purchase didn't go through on our end. It's likely the transaction was not completed.

If you're certain the payment did go through your PayPal account, please let us know! There are instances where payments get hung up on the payment processor's end, and we may be able to complete the transaction for you. To accomplish this, please reply with the processor-specific transaction ID that was included on your receipt for PayPal.

This is what it looks like for PayPal:

*standard image*

If you double check your account and find the payment has not gone through, we recommend making your purchase again. It may also help to try another payment method.

Let me know more info when you get a chance! I look forward to resolving this with you.

-Leeway Lan
Humble Bundle
-> Again, i said what was the problem and I EVEN SAID THAT I WAS UNABLE TO START THE PURCHASE and yet it asks me to send the transaction ID... IF THERE WASN'T ANY TRANSACTION HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT?

Seriously, what the hell? Does anyone knows what might be it? Perhaps flash? It says (shockwave flash) that it was updated 27 of October so i don't think it's that unless there's a different one?
Attachments:
1.jpg (68 Kb)
2.jpg (37 Kb)
I believe there was a (another) recent update to Flash, might want to double check that.

Also Ad-Blocker might be causing issues.

Try different Browsers?
wanderer_27: Try different Browsers?
He said he already did that.
Fans of Painkiller, rejoice!

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/painkiller-complete-pack/

All Painkiller games & DLC in one bundle, for 90% off :D

EDIT: It's one key for all games, but all are separate installs.
Post edited October 31, 2016 by fishbaits
wanderer_27: I believe there was a (another) recent update to Flash, might want to double check that.

Try different Browsers?
It automatically updates so i think that i have the latest version.
No, i've tried with ad block turned off in both pages not to say that i only have it on firefox.
Already did, FF, Chrome and IE.

It's something that is blocking/not loading the page, would java be it?

EDIT: Nevermind, figure it out, don't know why but kaspersky was blocking that page from loading.
Post edited October 31, 2016 by Cyraxpt
wanderer_27: I believe there was a (another) recent update to Flash, might want to double check that.

Try different Browsers?
Cyraxpt: It automatically updates so i think that i have the latest version.
No, i've tried with ad block turned off in both pages not to say that i only have it on firefox.
Already did, FF, Chrome and IE.

It's something that is blocking/not loading the page, would java be it?

EDIT: Nevermind, figure it out, don't know why but kaspersky was blocking that page from loading.
Ah, it might have got tagged as questionable by your AV when it and a bunch of other sites got DDOS'd last week.
wanderer_27: Ah, it might have got tagged as questionable by your AV when it and a bunch of other sites got DDOS'd last week.
Bit weird considering that other websites that also use paypal weren't affect but yeah, you might be weird since i didn't had problems previous to that event. Or it could also be something in a recent update that was blocking the page, who knows.

Edit: And to compensate the offtopic

Indie Gala Freddy's bundle

$1

Spectre
Shutter
Gynophobia

$3.99

Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Fear Equation
Room 404
Vernon's Legacy
Bulb Boy
Breathing Fear
Graveyard Shift

Aka "Indie Gala Fear Equation for 4 bucks."
Post edited October 31, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Have you tried turning it off and on again? ;)
Warhammer Quest Deluxe is on sale at 90% off (just $2.99) on Steam

It contains the main game and the Deluxe Edition's DLC as well.

For full price, I'd never touch it. But as a conversion of a board game, it's a fun & casual "far less than hardcore" dungeoncrawl with an occasional RPG style decision to make.