It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Found an even better deal for Shadow of Mordor: GOTY on UPlay. It shows $5 on the store page but changes to $1.70 in your cart. You'll receive a Steam code for the game and will not have to use the UPlay client.

Link
cecil: so tempted but the required specs and hard drive has me slightly skittish anyone know if you need a super machine or as much hard drive space as steam seems to state you do?
43Gb download and you need at least a GTX 750 Ti or R7 360 graphics card to play.
beliar: MangaGamer is currently running a Cyber Monday flash sale on their digital goods.
Some of those prices art insane. "Kara no Shoujo" and "Cartagra" 40 % off... Daamn...
Really tempted by Beat Blades Haruka because I would love to see more Alicesoft games get an official translation / release in the west *cough*RANCE*cough

(6 especially even though it's like an odd stepchild)
Post edited November 29, 2016 by Bigs
cecil: so tempted but the required specs and hard drive has me slightly skittish anyone know if you need a super machine or as much hard drive space as steam seems to state you do?
Heretic777: 43Gb download and you need at least a GTX 750 Ti or R7 360 graphics card to play.
Anyone know how or why the download size according to Steam for Mac is 63 a whole 20 GB MORE?
Heretic777: 43Gb download and you need at least a GTX 750 Ti or R7 360 graphics card to play.
I dont think you need gtx 750 ti, it ran perfectly fine with my gtx 650 ti
All Uplay deals prices have gone up now Mordor no longer a good deal if you missed it your best bet is now Bundle Stars which had it for $6 last I saw.
I can play it on my Intel Iris on Mac Bootcamp (Windows7), if you are talking about the macOS, yes the specs are quite more brutal.

cecil: Anyone know how or why the download size according to Steam for Mac is 63 a whole 20 GB MORE?
For the macOS it's 58434MB, Windows is ~46GB.

cecil: All Uplay deals prices have gone up now Mordor no longer a good deal if you missed it your best bet is now Bundle Stars which had it for $6 last I saw.
BTW:

LEGO Pix & Mix is back 3 games for $10
And Lego Force Awakens is 50% off for another 8 hours

CYBERMONDAY11 coupon still works. Another -11%.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by dyscode
Thanks everyone for the help to bad I sat on my ass and didn't get it at the good price. Well hopefully there will be a HB or otherwise soon enough so I can nab that and Mad Max
cecil: Thanks everyone for the help to bad I sat on my ass and didn't get it at the good price. Well hopefully there will be a HB or otherwise soon enough so I can nab that and Mad Max
GamersGate has a WB sale S.o.Mordor and Max both 75% off $5/$7.50
Post edited November 29, 2016 by dyscode
BS: Spectre Bundle

PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
Plantera
RymdResa
Press X to Not Die
The Sandbox
Blacksea Odyssey
Asdivine Hearts
Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist
Disposable Heroes
Reign of Bullets
<span class="bold">The Humble Tycoon Simulator Bundle</span>

$1
Train Simulator 2016
Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Out of the Park Baseball 17 (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Democracy 3 Collector's Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 (Also for Mac)
Big Pharma (Also for Mac and Linux)

$12
Youtubers Life Early Access (Also for Mac)

Democracy 3 and Big Pharma have both a DRM-Free build and a Steam key. The rest only have a Steam key.

Note: The DLC content for Democracy 3 is not available in the DRM-Free build.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by Grargar
Yikes, HB was infected with the indiegala virus!!!
Cyraxpt: Yikes, HB was infected with the indiegala virus!!!
Maybe if this keeps going on, the fabled rock will have better value than all those bundle sites.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Democracy 3 and Big Pharma have both a DRM-Free build and a Steam key. The rest only have a Steam key.
Note: Collector's Edition contains Democracy 3, Democracy 3: Clones and Drones, Democracy 3: Extremism,and Democracy 3: Social Engineering. DLC content is not available DRM-Free. - UTTER BS - make the DRM free builds of the DLC available Humble ><
Post edited November 29, 2016 by Bigs
Grargar: Maybe if this keeps going on, the fabled rock will have better value than all those bundle sites.
Eh, i'm giving HB a pass, between the wave after wave of sales (with more to come in December) i can see why... this bundle exists.
Bigs: Note: Collector's Edition contains Democracy 3, Democracy 3: Clones and Drones, Democracy 3: Extremism,and Democracy 3: Social Engineering. DLC content is not available DRM-Free. - UTTER BS - make the DRM free builds of the DLC available Humble ><
Yup, just noticed it. Which is quite weird, considering Humble Store already sells DRM-Free versions of the DLC packs:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/search/democracy