It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">IndieGala Battles &amp; Emprises Bundle</span>

Pay $1 for
Pilot Brothers
Ascension to the Throne
7.62 High Calibre

Pay $2.49 before the price increases for
Pilot Brothers 2
Pilot Brothers 3
A.I.M. Racing
Perimeter
Perimeter: Emperor's Testament
Twilight City: Love as a Cure
Cuban Missile Crisis
Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade
Desert Law
Jane Angle: Templar Mystery
Elven Legacy
Elgen Legacy: Magic
Elven Legacy: Ranger
Elven Legacy: Siege
wanderer_27: Humble Monthly revealed:

Stardew Valley
Beyond Eyes
Kathy Rain
Styx: Master of Shadows
Leroux: Oh, wow. I've never bought the Humble Monthly, but when reading Humble's last chance mail yesterday, I toyed with the thought for a few seconds, before thinking: "Nah, it's probably full of games I don't really want". But this one actually has four games straight from my wishlist. Damn. XD
Why is broforce not on your wishlist? o.O
bela555: Why is broforce not on your wishlist? o.O
Dunno, just because. I guess it just doesn't fit the profile of games I'm usually looking for, regarding genre, setting and theme. Could be great nevertheless and I wouldn't mind trying it, but it's not a priority at the moment.
wanderer_27: Groupees Be Mine 28 Bundle starts soon . . .

https://groupees.com/bm28
The Last Door: Season 2 (Steam) has been revealed as the mistery game in the $3.75 tier
Post edited November 07, 2016 by madth3
wanderer_27: Groupees Be Mine 28 Bundle starts soon . . .

https://groupees.com/bm28
madth3: The Last Door: Season 2 (Steam) has been revealed as the mistery game in the $3.75 tier
Looks like the only game that makes the bundle worth it. Still not that attractive, considering what you could buy with the same amount here in the GOG sale ...
madth3: The Last Door: Season 2 (Steam) has been revealed as the mistery game in the $3.75 tier
Leroux: Looks like the only game that makes the bundle worth it. Still not that attractive, considering what you could buy with the same amount here in the GOG sale ...
how do the coins work?
Leroux: Looks like the only game that makes the bundle worth it. Still not that attractive, considering what you could buy with the same amount here in the GOG sale ...
cecil: how do the coins work?
Groupees coins can be used as payment for a bundle (provided it's not in the pre-order phase), and can be combined with other payment methods if the coin value isn't enough to cover the full cost. Note that they don't give change - so if you use a $6 coin on a $1 bundle...weeeell, let's just say you probably could've been more economical.
Grargar: <span class="bold">IndieGala Battles &amp; Emprises Bundle</span>

Elven Legacy
Elgen Legacy: Magic
Elven Legacy: Ranger
Elven Legacy: Siege
Thinking of picking it up for these titles. I'm a big fan of turn-based combat (tactics are a plus, but not a necessity). I'm always worried the battles will be too difficult though....is there a setting I can change?
The Android versions of Ticket to Ride and Galaxy Trucker will be in the next Humble Mobile Bundle available later.
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #9 of Steam games

TIER 1 - Pay only $1 and get 3 Indie Games

Bad Caterpillar (STEAM) +
BlazeRush (STEAM) +
Cerdocornio (STEAM)

TIER 2 - Pay only $2.49 (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get the Entire Bundle of 11 Indie Games

Aegis (STEAM)
Super Happy Singh (STEAM) +
Clumsy Moose Season (STEAM)
Dance Magic (STEAM) +
Tales of the Elements FC (STEAM)
bOllO (STEAM) +
The Life Of Greather (STEAM) +
Raging Titan (STEAM)
If you haven't checked GOG Connect in awhile, there is a new selection of ~20 games.
bela555: Why is broforce not on your wishlist? o.O
Leroux: Dunno, just because. I guess it just doesn't fit the profile of games I'm usually looking for, regarding genre, setting and theme. Could be great nevertheless and I wouldn't mind trying it, but it's not a priority at the moment.
Give it a try, it's a really great game. Especially if you have somebody to play with :)
bela555: Give it a try, it's a really great game. Especially if you have somebody to play with :)
Yeah, you've made me curious now. :D Does it feature local co-op, too, or do you need to buy two copies of it in order to play together?
Leroux: Yeah, you've made me curious now. :D Does it feature local co-op, too, or do you need to buy two copies of it in order to play together?
There is both local and online multiplayer.
bela555: Give it a try, it's a really great game. Especially if you have somebody to play with :)
Leroux: Yeah, you've made me curious now. :D Does it feature local co-op, too, or do you need to buy two copies of it in order to play together?
It has local-coop and more player can play on the same keyboard or ofc it supports controllers too.