It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: New Week on GG Sale starts I guess.

Velvet Assassin is €1.24 and it's DRM Free!
Tweak in initial settings a bit and it gets a great game.

And Silverfall Complete £3.75 / 5666 BLC on GG.UK, SecuRom

and new IGS is Private Infiltrator from $1
BTA: OST

And Precursors is on sale again, -50%, £4 /6.019BLC on GG.UK, Starforce.
along with Xenus 2 White Gold, -50% £3.50 / 5267 BLC, SecuRom
and The Expendables 2 , -50%, €7.48 / 9733BLC, Steam.
Don't know how good that game is, ...

Oh and I nearly forgot the Adventures:

Diamon Jones 1 - The Amulet of the World -50% £3.48 / 5237BLC, SecuRom
and
Diamon Jones 2- Eye of the Dragon -50% £4 / 5989BLC, SecuRom
Besides some translation issues these are really enjoyable.

Stay away from Diamon JOnes 3, though. This is just a Hidden Object game.
Sounds like you like your DRM lol :P
dyscode: New Week on GG Sale starts I guess.

Velvet Assassin is €1.24 and it's DRM Free!
Tweak in initial settings a bit and it gets a great game.

And Silverfall Complete £3.75 / 5666 BLC on GG.UK, SecuRom

and new IGS is Private Infiltrator from $1
BTA: OST

And Precursors is on sale again, -50%, £4 /6.019BLC on GG.UK, Starforce.
along with Xenus 2 White Gold, -50% £3.50 / 5267 BLC, SecuRom
and The Expendables 2 , -50%, €7.48 / 9733BLC, Steam.
Don't know how good that game is, ...

Oh and I nearly forgot the Adventures:

Diamon Jones 1 - The Amulet of the World -50% £3.48 / 5237BLC, SecuRom
and
Diamon Jones 2- Eye of the Dragon -50% £4 / 5989BLC, SecuRom
Besides some translation issues these are really enjoyable.

Stay away from Diamon JOnes 3, though. This is just a Hidden Object game.
nijuu: Sounds like you like your DRM lol :P
Sounds like you are talking without your head.
All I do is talking about deals and I surely don't like DRM!
But tell me where else I can get Diamon Jones, and Precursor DRM Free and I will never post it again.
Silverfall/E.Awakening is about twice as expensive on Steam Sale now and the DRM Free installer from DotEmu, the ONLY place where you can get it DRM Free, is broken and not on sale at the moment.
I def. would prefer these games without DRM, but since you keep your wise knowledge to yourself, I have to go with what I know.
:P
Post edited July 16, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: the DRM Free installer from DotEmu, the ONLY place where you can get it DRM Free, is broken
In what way?
dyscode: the DRM Free installer from DotEmu, the ONLY place where you can get it DRM Free, is broken
grviper: In what way?
in this way:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post31547

yes, you can manage to install it but not as you expect.
dyscode: yes, you can manage to install it but not as you expect.
I have them both on DE, and figured out to simply install EA over the original SF. Worked fine, I can create both lv.1 and lv.45 chars and start either campaign.
dyscode: yes, you can manage to install it but not as you expect.
grviper: I have them both on DE, and figured out to simply install EA over the original SF. Worked fine, I can create both lv.1 and lv.45 chars and start either campaign.
Well, then thanks for that important info update. It's good to know they fixed the installer and Psyringe's guide becomes obsolete, unless Psyringe objects and I will keep that in mind for future sales. DRM Free is always better.

+ :)
Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep for 33% off and apply code "gooncave" to bring it down to $5.69 (normally $9.99). First time I can recall seeing this DLC on sale(?)
mighty.ape.acct: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep for 33% off and apply code "gooncave" to bring it down to $5.69 (normally $9.99). First time I can recall seeing this DLC on sale(?)
It was -66% on the steam sale two days ago, and it still is -33% there also. http://store.steampowered.com/app/218550/
The Shivah is on 60% sale for €1.80 on GG. DRM Free
Great, even if short and graphically a bit crude presentation. And don't let the religious context keep you away. This is more like famous 70s New York crime/investigation movies.

Din's Curse: Demon War Expansion is 50% off along with most of the other Soldak games on GG
dyscode: The Shivah is on 60% sale for €1.80 on GG. DRM Free
How can you say it's DRM-free when GG's FAQ says:
Can I download the game on my office PC and install it on my home PC which does not have an internet connection?
No, you cannot. Internet connection is required to install games. If the target computer has slow download bandwidth, then the game can be downloaded on another computer and then transferred in any way to your original computer. There you can use them to install, but connection is needed to sign in and start the installation process.
Mivas: How can you say it's DRM-free when GG's FAQ says:
Can I download the game on my office PC and install it on my home PC which does not have an internet connection?
No, you cannot. Internet connection is required to install games. If the target computer has slow download bandwidth, then the game can be downloaded on another computer and then transferred in any way to your original computer. There you can use them to install, but connection is needed to sign in and start the installation process.
That's what GG claims on the game's card.
But you need to do some workaround to make the games labeled as DRM-free on GG truly DRM-free - here's a link on how to do it:
Backing Up DRM Free GamersGate Game
HypersomniacLive: ...
I see. Thanks for explanation.
Oh please, not that discussion again!

Just grab the offline installer files directly from your GG Download directory or if they are encrypted, after you started the installation process, you don't need to actually install it.
There you go, DRM Free game.
dyscode: Oh please, not that discussion again!

Just grab the offline installer files directly from your GG Download directory or if they are encrypted, after you started the installation process, you don't need to actually install it.
There you go, DRM Free game.
Some people are just asking to get cyber-punched.

Hint: it's not you.
Profanity: Some people are just asking to get cyber-punched.

Hint: it's not you.
thx!