It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: snip
triock: It's Disciples III: Renaissance, not Ressurection, so this is not repeat. ;)
Any way Reincarnation is the DIII version to get.
is anyone in the UK wanting Black Ops 2 on the PS3 / Xbox 360 for £19.99?
Game finally have some back in stock and you use the voucher code BLACKAPPS at checkout, can not use paypal as it invalidates the code but still.
ends on the 25th (i think).

e: nope back outa stock! keep checking guys, i think the email alert system is a little lagging. so best not to rely on that,
Post edited July 23, 2013 by chezybezy
triock: It's Disciples III: Renaissance, not Ressurection, so this is not repeat. ;)
dyscode: Any way Reincarnation is the DIII version to get.
Now that's a weird release, you can buy it on GG and activate it on Steam, but can't actually buy it on Steam itself. How much better is it from the previous installments? I didn't play any D3 title as the reviews were terrible.
Smannesman: I was kind of interested in that bundle with the Mario Kart music, but it's some 're-imagining' of the soundtrack.
Oh well.
... you mean to tell me you have no idea who The OneUps are?

http://theoneups.bandcamp.com/

LISTEN TO THAT SHIT. RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT.
dyscode: Any way Reincarnation is the DIII version to get.
DodoGeo: Now that's a weird release, you can buy it on GG and activate it on Steam, but can't actually buy it on Steam itself. How much better is it from the previous installments? I didn't play any D3 title as the reviews were terrible.
Common opinions seem to be that Reincarnation Version is what Renn. and Ress. should have been*. They fixed and balanced all the stuff. Of course there are still some who don't like it that way, as usual. :)
Read the reviews on GG. I think they are pretty detailed on that.
But Reinc never went on sale, yet.

*while they are including in Reinc.
Post edited July 23, 2013 by dyscode
Smannesman: I was kind of interested in that bundle with the Mario Kart music, but it's some 're-imagining' of the soundtrack.
Oh well.
Foxhack: ... you mean to tell me you have no idea who The OneUps are?

I just told you I wasn't buying it because I loathe their 're-imagining', so obviously I don't love them.
They're a bunch of talentless hacks.
dyscode: 2 new groupees music Bundles

1x Games Music Bundle
Darkout Soundtrack
RADicalROACH Soundtrack
Q.U.B.E. Soundtrack
K.K. and Friends
Ridge Racer Arrange 2013
Super Mario Kart Album
Horn OST
from $1
+Boni
Next: Lume OST

and Chiptunes Bundle
Considering both are only a $1 each they are worth it imho (i like chiptunes & soundtracks)
Oh well.
Foxhack: ... you mean to tell me you have no idea who The OneUps are?

Who? ;)
Post edited July 23, 2013 by nijuu
EDIT:

Kentucky Route Zero is 50% off on the Developer site for, $12.49
incl. DRM Free + Steam Key + soundtrack!
Post edited July 23, 2013 by dyscode
Smannesman: I just told you I wasn't buying it because I loathe their 're-imagining', so obviously I don't love them.
They're a bunch of talentless hacks.
You're serious. Talentless hacks. Really.

Okay then.
Y's series are 66% off on Steam

Also, Trine games 85% off
dyscode: But Reinc never went on sale, yet.
wat? Order date: 3rd May, Total: £5.93
Stooner: Y's series are 66% off on Steam
I just got those, do you, or anyone, happen to know the order they're meant to be played?
Stooner: Y's series are 66% off on Steam
Zorder: I just got those, do you, or anyone, happen to know the order they're meant to be played?
Not sure, but if you wanna follow some kind of story, you should start from Origin I guess.
But for the different (and older) gameplay, you should start from Chronicles...
Zorder: I just got those, do you, or anyone, happen to know the order they're meant to be played?
Stooner: Not sure, but if you wanna follow some kind of story, you should start from Origin I guess.
By reading the Steam description of each game I think storywise Origins is first, followed by I and II Chronicles and at last Oath In Felghana. I might be wrong though...
Stooner: Not sure, but if you wanna follow some kind of story, you should start from Origin I guess.
Zorder: By reading the Steam description of each game I think storywise Origins is first, followed by I and II Chronicles and at last Oath In Felghana. I might be wrong though...
No, that is what I was trying to say... ;p