It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: The support of Simply Games replied to my email abot activating the StarCraft 2 Heart Of The Swarm CD key on Battle.net .

We can confirm that this CD key is for use worldwide so you will be able to activate it on a US account.
ne_zavarj:
With the last patch the game become globally available, no regional restrictions. Now you just select a Gateway, it's like the old Battle.net functioned with Brood War or Diablo 2.
DodoGeo: With the last patch the game become globally available, no regional restrictions. Now you just select a Gateway, it's like the old Battle.net functioned with Brood War or Diablo 2.
Thanks .
wormholewizards: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 now available on Steam

Not sure if there's any discount or not since i can't access the page due to the game being region restricted.
There's a -10% discount.
Amazon's Bioshock Infinite pre-order just got wild!

BioShock Infinite Pre-order - $59.99 (Steam key)

You get the following for pre-ordering it now:

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam)
- $30 2K credit on Amazon
- BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt for Kindle
- Industrial Revolution Pack - which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game
Tarun: Bundle Stars - The Indie MashUp Bundle

StarDrone + OST (DRM Free + Desura)
Jazz: Trumps Journey (DRM Free)
Crash Time 2 (Steam)
Still LIfe (Steam)
Still LIfe 2 (Steam)
Chrome (Steam)
Vigil: Blood Bitterness (Steam)
Tank Universal (Steam)

http://www.bundlestars.com
Nice bundle,I'm interested for Still Life games but I pass for this time.
Jonni: There's a -10% discount.
Thanks for the info. I can't recall if the series had any discount previously on gamesplanet. Hopefully this is not a one-off from Konami. The game could seriously do some help with established digital distributor, especially for PC.
ne_zavarj: EA Origin :

Up to 50% off sale .
Thanks for that, got Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3.
StingingVelvet: Thanks for that, got Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3.
You're welcome .
ne_zavarj: EA Origin :

Up to 50% off sale .
StingingVelvet: Thanks for that, got Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3.
I'm thanking you too, even though I would have probably seen this promo before playing ME3 =)
Just a question though, guys: How good is Dead Space (the first game at least) in terms of story? I pretty much suck at shooters (although I've read on casual it's easy enough) and I like a good story. Even more if it's Sci-Fi. So, how would you compare it to Mass Effect for example? Cuz I'd try out the first game if I got some money left after buying Amalur =)
bastion(alone) humble bundle.

[url=]http://humblebundle.com/[/url]
Post edited March 19, 2013 by pseudonarne
Reever: I'm thanking you too, even though I would have probably seen this promo before playing ME3 =)
Just a question though, guys: How good is Dead Space (the first game at least) in terms of story? I pretty much suck at shooters (although I've read on casual it's easy enough) and I like a good story. Even more if it's Sci-Fi. So, how would you compare it to Mass Effect for example? Cuz I'd try out the first game if I got some money left after buying Amalur =)
Story is pretty decent but it's mostly atmosphere that kicks ass in Dead Space. I loved exploring the ship and seeing the creepy stuff, same in DS2 and the station. It's very immersive.
pseudonarne: bastion(alone) humble bundle.

[url=]http://humblebundle.com/[/url]
Already posted at least 3 times .
Reever: I'm thanking you too, even though I would have probably seen this promo before playing ME3 =)
StingingVelvet: Story is pretty decent but it's mostly atmosphere that kicks ass in Dead Space. I loved exploring the ship and seeing the creepy stuff, same in DS2 and the station. It's very immersive.
Yeah, worldbuilding is of course important as well. But I might buy DA2 instead (I already have Da:O, so yeah. And I'm a tolerable person, so I'll like it - maybe :D) - though it seems my budget will be big enough...(but then there's Dead Space 2 for 9.99 as well :/ - ah dammit, I'll just play a demo and wait for the next promo, which will surely come ;)).

Thanks for your feedback!
until March 26th :)
Post edited March 19, 2013 by dyscode
racerboi101: Amazon's Bioshock Infinite pre-order just got wild!

BioShock Infinite Pre-order - $59.99 (Steam key)

You get the following for pre-ordering it now:

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam)
- $30 2K credit on Amazon
- BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt for Kindle
- Industrial Revolution Pack - which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game
Check out <span class="bold">Gamefly's</span>.

-Bioshock 1&2
-XCOM EU
-$5 coupon for 2k Games download
-$12 coupon for general PC download
-Industrial Revolution