It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not for 10 $ but for 15 euros I would give a Bioshock Infinite key. I don't know if each game comes with separate serial key, so I could keep XCOM, Bioshock 1 and the3rd bonus game :).
ne_zavarj: I saw $10 Bioshock Infinite code offer on another forum . :p
fox333: $10 Bioshock Infinite code offer? Where? I am really interested in for that cool price!
You can get Bioshock Infinite for around $20 on steamtrades while their are still keys around. It will require some trust and paypal but their are some good traders.
Seems there's an issue with Green Man Gaming's Bioshock preorder. My order never got processed and I got an instant refund on Paypal, now the site seems down. A pity as it seems the only site that considers 30£ does not equal 50€ -_-

edit: got back up, they're overwhelmed apparently: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23434323-Site-Issues-Key-Distribution-Order-Processing-
Post edited March 23, 2013 by ga777
GreenManGaming Deals:

Borderlands 2 - £10.19
Borderlands 2 Season Pass - £9.99
Mechromancer Pack - £3.99
Big Game Hunt - £3.88
Campaign of Carnage - £3.99
Captain Scarlett - £3.99

Aliens Vs Predator - £2.49

Binary Domain Complete Pack - £5.62

Aliens Colonial Marines - £20.99

The 20% off code works too! ( GMG20-FDSCL-AQQXD )
Sneaky referral link for £2 credit for you and me:
With stories like this out there please think about how you're getting a brand new highly anticipated $60 game for $10 on day one.

All I'm going to say on the issue.
StingingVelvet: With stories like this out there please think about how you're getting a brand new highly anticipated $60 game for $10 on day one.

All I'm going to say on the issue.
Ouch, and yeah, seems a bit of a stretch to think that a day one game is going to be at that kind of a discount already.
The Disciples Bundle is out again! Disciples 3 + Ceville!

PAY WHAT YOU WANT minimum $0.99 AND GET:

- Ceville on Steam

BEAT $5.99 AND GET ALSO:

- Disciples III - Resurrection on Steam

- Disciples III: Renaissance - Steam Special Edition on Steam

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-disciples-bundle.html

Funny enough, The video for Ceville is the GoG advertisement but they give a steam key.
Giltonnam: The Disciples Bundle is out again! Disciples 3 + Ceville!

- Ceville on Steam

BEAT $5.99 AND GET ALSO:

Funny enough, The video for Ceville is the GoG advertisement but they give a steam key.
Beware with Disciples III steam version, as you can't reach the ending of the game, it is bugged just before the last fight.
Giltonnam: The Disciples Bundle is out again! Disciples 3 + Ceville!

- Ceville on Steam

BEAT $5.99 AND GET ALSO:

mefet: Beware with Disciples III steam version, as you can't reach the ending of the game, it is bugged just before the last fight.
Really? Wow, thanks. I was really tempted to buy it but not now :(
Giltonnam: Really? Wow, thanks. I was really tempted to buy it but not now :(
Yeah, I spent 50 hours for a final battle that never happened. The people that has it on retail says that you can install the 1.0 version and reload the game, but you can't do that on steam.
And the game doesn't have any support, so it's never going to be fixed.
StarCraft 2 Heart Of The Swarm vs The Sims 3 University Life Limited Edition in my shopping cart .
Post edited March 23, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Giltonnam: Really? Wow, thanks. I was really tempted to buy it but not now :(
mefet: Yeah, I spent 50 hours for a final battle that never happened. The people that has it on retail says that you can install the 1.0 version and reload the game, but you can't do that on steam.
And the game doesn't have any support, so it's never going to be fixed.
Sounds almost like the last boss in Avadon: The Black Fortress, unless you want to fight for 4hours+ you're forced to go 1 way at the end.
So, Just Cause Collection for $10 on GamersGate. Just Cause 2 is Steam, but anyone know what the DRM is on the first Just Cause? GamersGate doesn't say.
Gonchi: So, Just Cause Collection for $10 on GamersGate. Just Cause 2 is Steam, but anyone know what the DRM is on the first Just Cause? GamersGate doesn't say.
The first one is DRM-free.
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Psyringe
Gonchi: So, Just Cause Collection for $10 on GamersGate. Just Cause 2 is Steam, but anyone know what the DRM is on the first Just Cause? GamersGate doesn't say.
Psyringe: The first one is DRM-free.
Oh, cool. Thanks.