It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just passing by to say that i was using my ouji board and it told me that there will be a HB with indie games...
Cyraxpt: Just passing by to say that i was using my ouji board and it told me that there will be a HB with indie games...
Good prediction. I believe the next bundle will be about indies too but I'll challenge your prediction by being more precise and say it will be specifically "Humble Jumbo Bundle 6".
Cyraxpt: Just passing by to say that i was using my ouji board and it told me that there will be a HB with indie games...
Nothing more specific? You're getting rusty.
BenKii: Good prediction. I believe the next bundle will be about indies too but I'll challenge your prediction by being more precise and say it will be specifically "Humble Jumbo Bundle 6".
Grargar: Nothing more specific? You're getting rusty.
Have you guys ever used a ouija board? It does take some time to get the answer from the spirit and he was tired so he didn't say too much!

AND SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOUR NEGATIVITY BROKE THE HB WEBSITE! Gosh...
Post edited February 16, 2016 by Cyraxpt
<span class="bold">Humble Gamepedia Online Multiplayer Bundle</span>

$1
Awesomenauts (Steam)
Heroes & Generals (Early Access) — Weekend Warrior Pack (Steam)
Dirty Bomb — The Ultimate Starter Pack (Steam)
Curse Premium 30-day subscription
WildStar — Jumpstart Pack

$5
Vertiginous Golf 4-Pack (DRM-Free/Steam)
SMITE — Freya + Pixel Buster Skin (Steam)
Neverwinter — Humble Pirate Pack
War of the Vikings (Steam)
Robocraft (Early Access) — Twin Robot Pack

$15
Dirty Bomb — Humble Bundle Loadout Cards and Case (Steam)
Path of Exile — Arctic Crown + Cobra Pet (Steam)
Life is Feudal: Your Own (Steam)

All games have Windows builds and Awesomenauts, Robocraft and Vertiginous Golf also have Mac and Linux builds.

You can also link your Steam account to your Humble account to get Stronghold Kingdoms - Humble Kingmaker Bundle for free.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by Grargar
I cant access HB using the usual link but could using this link

https://www.humblebundle.com/gamepedia_bundle

OP link is fixed
Post edited February 16, 2016 by lialhfour
Wait, you can see the bundle? It's redirecting to https://gamepedia_bundle/ and it doesn't show anything. And i was right, there's indie games in the bundle and HOOOOOOLLLYYYYYY SHIT what amount of garbage, not even my crystal ball could predict such dlc trash in a bundle.
Was wondering why I kept going to https://gamepedia_bundle/ when I was trying to visit Humble Bundle. Guess they need to fix their redirects. =P
Stronghold Kingdoms — Humble Kingmaker Bundle is free for Humble gamepedia bundle. Scroll down the page to claim your copy.

edit: it is not a steam key. See here for redemption instructions.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by BenKii
Cyraxpt: Wait, you can see the bundle? It's redirecting to https://gamepedia_bundle/ and it doesn't show anything. And i was right, there's indie games in the bundle and HOOOOOOLLLYYYYYY SHIT what amount of garbage, not even my crystal ball could predict such dlc trash in a bundle.
I actually accessed it through their facebook page. Guess I'll use it for the time being.
Grargar: You can also link your Steam account to your Humble account to get Stronghold Kingdoms - Humble Kingmaker Bundle for free.
Grargar you only get a steam key for this if you pay over a $1 otherwise you'll have to redeem it on a Stronghold Kingdoms account.
BenKii: Grargar you only get a steam key for this if you pay over a $1 otherwise you'll have to redeem it on a Stronghold Kingdoms account.
I don't know about that. In the main page it says:

"You must be logged in to Humble Bundle and have your Steam account linked for this giveaway."
On a side note, yaaaay, Humble Bundle fixed their redirect issues. Unfortunately (for them)...sales are still crawling at a painfully slow rate.

A bundle consisting primarily of online multiplayer game addons? *sigh*...
BenKii: Grargar you only get a steam key for this if you pay over a $1 otherwise you'll have to redeem it on a Stronghold Kingdoms account.
Grargar: I don't know about that. In the main page it says:

"You must be logged in to Humble Bundle and have your Steam account linked for this giveaway."
What I did was click on the claim free copy button and then I went to purchase page. The key provided was a "Stronghold Kingdoms Account" key. Right above that there is a banner that says "Looking for your steam key?". When you click on the banner it reads the following:

"Oops! You need to set a purchase price of at least $1.00 to receive Steam keys.

If you would like Steam keys, you can click on the link above that says "Like what we're doing? Click here to increase your order amount" to make your total purchase price $1.00 or greater."
expopower: Was wondering why I kept going to https://gamepedia_bundle/ when I was trying to visit Humble Bundle. Guess they need to fix their redirects. =P
They fixed the redirect already and its working :D
Now they just need to fix the Humble Bundle...
I hope 2 weeks is enough

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Gamepedia Online Multiplayer Bundle</span>

BTA
Vertiginous Golf 4-Pack (DRM-Free/Steam)
SMITE — Freya + Pixel Buster Skin (Steam)
Neverwinter — Humble Pirate Pack
War of the Vikings (Steam)
Robocraft (Early Access) — Twin Robot Pack
Grargar, I think they scrapped the BTA and changed it to a fixed $5
Post edited February 16, 2016 by lialhfour