It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: But again. It has many bad reviews, sold only 8,000 copies in 6 months on Steam. That does not bode well for selling a lot of copies on GoG if it came here. You are the one claiming how "it should be on GoG".

Take Thea: The Awakening which was supposedly originally rejected by GoG. It has sold 41,000 copies on Steam in 3 months. Thea looks like the borderline case. Probably about the numbers GoG are looking for. And Zanzarah has sold a fifth as many in double the time. Mushihimesama has sold only 18,600 copies on Steam in the same 3 months. The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians only 6,400 copies in 3 months.

All these games have been mentioned recently as games GoG is too stupid not to have brought to GoG. The way I see it, looks like GoG's target is the equivalent to about 40,000 unbundled Steam copies to be worth it for them.
Didn't know Zanzarah devs lost the source code :S

About Thea the Awakening : it's written in the FAQ (on Steam , sorry too lazy atm to put the link) why GOG didn't accepted it the first time

The funny part : a polish distributor didn't wanted polish devs :P
Post edited February 15, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: About Thea the Awakening : it's written in the FAQ (on Steam , sorry too lazy atm to put the link) why GOG didn't accepted it the first time

The funny part : a polish distributor didn't wanted polish devs :P
Same could be said for Hatred.

Did a quick search and found a few mentions. They weren't very specific but initially they were told GoG does not accept Early Access. Then it seems it was rejected before release. But later they said the marketing department wasn't sure there was enough demand for it, so you should vote for it on GoG.
RWarehall: Same could be said for Hatred.
Indeed o_o ; GOG should create a Polish national program for Polish devs ;)
Post edited February 15, 2016 by DyNaer
newegg.com has a deal on FO4: buy the game for $60, get the season pass free: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=32-136-062&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=GD021516&cm_mmc=EMC-GD021516-_-index-_-Item-_-32-136-062

Probably only for US.
Indie Gala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.49 (before price increases):

- Wolfsong
- Legend of Mysteria RPG
- Labyronia RPG
- Labyronia RPG 2
- Destiny Warriors RPG
- Data Hacker: Reboot
- Secret Of Magia

All the games are made with RPG Maker. The saddest thing is that I have all but one (not because I do not have one but because I have all other)...
high rated
<span class="bold">Must Play Bundle on BundleStars</span>

$3.99 for 10 Steam games

- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
- Neverending Nightmares
- The Flock
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
- Kaiju-A-GoGo
- Cally's Caves 3
- Gryphon Knight Epic
- Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign
- Our Nation's Miner
Hey look, another RPG mobile bundle!

The Humble Mobile Bundle KEMCO 2 is now live, with the following tiers:

Pay $1 or more to unlock:
- Alphadia
- Journey to Kreisia
- Revenant Saga

BTA (currently $5.39) to also unlock:
- Alphadia 2
- Alphadia Genesis
- More games coming next Monday at 11:00 AM PST!

Pay $6 or more to also unlock:
- Illusion of L'Phalcia

Additionally, bonus content is available to BTA buyers after certain sales milestones:
- ??? (unlocks at $50k)
- ??? (unlocks at $80k)

Games are all for Android, DRM-free. Dunno what to think of this bundle, I don't have an Android device and have never played any of KEMCO's offerings before. =P
Post edited February 16, 2016 by expopower
expopower: BTA (currently $5.39) to also unlock:
- Alphadia
- Alphadia 2
I think you miss the "Genesis" for the BTA. Its Alphadia 2 and Alphadia Genesis :)

Have never played any of these games before so I did a some searching and the games look good. Here's the Google Play links. Hope this saves time for those who are interested.

- Alphadia
- Journey to Kreisia
- Revenant Saga

- Alphadia 2
- Alphadia Genesis

- Illusion of L'Phalcia
Post edited February 16, 2016 by lialhfour
expopower: *snip*
I've only played one of Kemco's RPG's before, it's pretty decent. They're all pretty similar from what I understand, with variances to the storylines and little else. Pretty good offering for the money, if you like JRPG's/JRPG-Lite games.
expopower: Additionally, bonus content is available to BTA buyers after certain sales milestones:
- ??? (unlocks at $50k)
- ??? (unlocks at $80k)
is that how tomorrows Humble Bundle will work also do we think?
cecil: is that how tomorrows Humble Bundle will work also do we think?
I don't think so. This has only been an experiment with some Humble Mobile bundles and nothing else so far.
cecil: is that how tomorrows Humble Bundle will work also do we think?
Grargar: I don't think so. This has only been an experiment with some Humble Mobile bundles and nothing else so far.
still following the Groupees build though.
Grargar: I don't think so. This has only been an experiment with some Humble Mobile bundles and nothing else so far.
Sachys: still following the Groupees build though.
I would make more sense then 2nd week games for BTA or another idea is add the extra games to the top tier only and not BTA thereby increasing people being like it's top tier it HAS to be good even if it isn't...
Sachys: still following the Groupees build though.
cecil: I would make more sense then 2nd week games for BTA or another idea is add the extra games to the top tier only and not BTA thereby increasing people being like it's top tier it HAS to be good even if it isn't...
Perhaps... but I was more on about the glut of crap (current trend), followed by bonuses - rather than just the bonuses.
;D
expopower: BTA (currently $5.39) to also unlock:
- Alphadia
- Alphadia 2
lialhfour: I think you miss the "Genesis" for the BTA. Its Alphadia 2 and Alphadia Genesis :)

Have never played any of these games before so I did a some searching and the games look good. Here's the Google Play links. Hope this saves time for those who are interested.

- Alphadia
- Journey to Kreisia
- Revenant Saga

- Alphadia 2
- Alphadia Genesis

- Illusion of L'Phalcia
Yargh, indiscriminate copy-pasting strikes again. Good catch, fixed it. =D