It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone with a spare $10 mil? Buy this - https://www.game.co.uk/en/dying-light-the-following-the-spotlight-edition-only-at-game-298773 O.o
I think I'll wait until it shows up in another bundle. Maybe at the $1.00 tier?
Dammit. I did have a spare $10 millions, but I spent 1 of them on Saints Row IV.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Grargar
DyNaer: I agree, and don't know why the game isn't on GOG yet.....
RWarehall: Release date: Aug 20, 2015 Price: $7.99
Score rank: 38% Userscore: 74%
Owners: 8,195 ± 2,083

Subpar ratings and only 8000+ copies sold in 6 months. Proves itself to be rather "niche".
yeah, yeah, there are some games on GOG, which ain't great either....

but since the game is quite old, i 'm not sure the argument is valid....in fact i'm not sure at all in which cases GOG rejects a game and GOG approves it.... their curating system is too extreme....sometimes.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by DyNaer

Subpar ratings and only 8000+ copies sold in 6 months. Proves itself to be rather "niche".
DyNaer: yeah, yeah, they're some games on GOG, which ain't great either....

but since the game is quite old, i 'm not sure the argument is valid....in fact i'm not sure at all in which cases GOG rejects a game and GOG approves it.... their curating system is too extreme....sometimes.
Perhaps it's stuck in release limbo until GOG can figure out how to resolve the inconsistent performance on modern systems? =P (I dunno, just taking an optimistic perspective.)

DyNaer: yeah, yeah, they're some games on GOG, which ain't great either....

I've seen.. just some crappy indie gets rejected.

*says a person who has fun times with rise of the tomb raider*

how much triple A can I get? Not much.
Antimateria: I've seen.. just some crappy indie gets rejected.

And i know one who got rejected once, before to be approved :

Thea the Awakening , got rejected once and the reason was lame ;

Just because GOG was in the middle to release AAA games -.-

I don't say GOG should accept all games, but sometimes .....
Post edited February 14, 2016 by DyNaer
Antimateria: I've seen.. just some crappy indie gets rejected.

DyNaer: And i know one who got rejected once, before to be approved :

Thea the Awakening , got rejected once and the reason was lame ;

Just because GOG was in the middle to release AAA games -.-
well.. Aren't we all middle of something in life.. I sure am. =P
Antimateria: well.. Aren't we all middle of something in life.. I sure am. =P
Of course :)

At least , Thea the Awakening got a second chance :P
Antimateria: well.. Aren't we all middle of something in life.. I sure am. =P
DyNaer: Of course :)

At least , Thea the Awakening got a second chance :P
Haven't heard of that game but you know what? After all these years some weeks ago I played the last of us in ps3. I never thought that I would have a chance to play that. I did and it was decent. well at least towards the end. =)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 3</span> is now live.

[...]
$4
The Hive (Early Access, Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
[...]
The Hive was actually surprisingly good. Not many missions yet, but what is there is shaping up nicely.
DyNaer: I agree, and don't know why the game isn't on GOG yet.....

2015 when it came to Steam!

the original release is more like 2001 and the devs lost the source code during those 15 years...
http://www.zanzarah.de/newsuk.php
Post edited February 14, 2016 by dyscode

dyscode: 2015 when it came to Steam!

the original release is more like 2001 and the devs lost the source code during those 15 years...
http://www.zanzarah.de/newsuk.php
But again. It has many bad reviews, sold only 8,000 copies in 6 months on Steam. That does not bode well for selling a lot of copies on GoG if it came here. You are the one claiming how "it should be on GoG".

Take Thea: The Awakening which was supposedly originally rejected by GoG. It has sold 41,000 copies on Steam in 3 months. Thea looks like the borderline case. Probably about the numbers GoG are looking for. And Zanzarah has sold a fifth as many in double the time. Mushihimesama has sold only 18,600 copies on Steam in the same 3 months. The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians only 6,400 copies in 3 months.

All these games have been mentioned recently as games GoG is too stupid not to have brought to GoG. The way I see it, looks like GoG's target is the equivalent to about 40,000 unbundled Steam copies to be worth it for them.
dyscode:
RWarehall: All these games have been mentioned recently as games GoG is too stupid not to have brought to GoG. The way I see it, looks like GoG's target is the equivalent to about 40,000 unbundled Steam copies to be worth it for them.
using that logic any hope for Firewatch or The Witness?
RWarehall: All these games have been mentioned recently as games GoG is too stupid not to have brought to GoG. The way I see it, looks like GoG's target is the equivalent to about 40,000 unbundled Steam copies to be worth it for them.
cecil: using that logic any hope for Firewatch or The Witness?
The Witness
Release date: Jan 26, 2016 Price: $39.99
Score rank: 60% Userscore: 84% Metascore: 87%
Owners: 76,765 ± 6,368

Firewatch
Release date: Feb 9, 2016 Price: $19.99
Score rank: 55% Userscore: 82% Metascore: 82%
Owners: 159,488 ± 9,178

While the score ranks are a touch low, I cannot see why GoG wouldn't want either game. They have sold far more copies in a much shorter time frame without being bundled.

Jonathon Braid admitted he was sent a contract, so we know that GoG at the very least tried to get that one and Firewatch has sold more copies in a shorter span.

Found this quote for Firewatch from a month ago...
At E3 2015, you announced that the game would be a console exclusive for PlayStation 4. Does that mean that Firewatch is never coming to Xbox One or is there a chance in the future?
Firewatch is making its console debut on PS4 and will be launching alongside that on Steam. We don’t have any other platform announcements at this time.

It was said in another thread
"The scuttlebutt from twitter responses: they'll think about drm-free in the future but can't spend the time at release."
I'd say there is definite hope until we see a DRM-free release elsewhere or an announcement one is not forthcoming.
Post edited February 15, 2016 by RWarehall