It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower:
dunno, I did preorder (on the basis the last Be Mine I preordered had couple of bits for me and plenty of things people had wishlisted I could give away), similar this time - very happy with the DRM free copy of Forest of Doom (my original edition book is missing, so this is a nice, cheap replacement), and theres a few bits I see others have wishlisted via the evil spleen of Steam! - for the price, happy enough with that.

...and at least its not ALL platformers! :D
Post edited March 27, 2015 by Sachys
expopower: Groupees Be Mine 18 bundle is now live, and will be available for two weeks.
Bundle is split into two tiers:

$1 tier:
- The Barbarian (Steam Greenlight and DRM-free)

$4 tier:
- The Forest of Doom (Steam and DRM-free)
- Mystery Game

Bonuses:
- Jazz Spastiks - The Product (music) [Unlocked]
When I was a kid, I had several of Ian Livingstones's and Steve Jackson's gamebooks and so I'm quite happy with The Forest of Doom in this bundle. Besides that only The Barbarian looks like somethinbg that I might play and the first musical bonus isn't too bad (the second one seems to be good too).

I don't regret paying $2.50, but I hope that the mystery game is a good (DRM-free) one and that we also get some more nice bonuses (in that case I might even increase my payment).
PaterAlf: The Barbarian l
- actually that as well - like those kinds of games, but playing with the mouse gives me bad arthritic pains, so the fact this one is meant for a controller means I can give it a go without being too "eggshell" about my playing.
expopower:
Sachys: dunno, I did preorder (on the basis the last Be Mine I preordered had couple of bits for me and plenty of things people had wishlisted I could give away), similar this time - very happy with the DRM free copy of Forest of Doom (my original edition book is missing, so this is a nice, cheap replacement), and theres a few bits I see others have wishlisted via the evil spleen of Steam! - for the price, happy enough with that.

That's a good point! The Forest of Doom is quite a nice game, I just failed to mention I already owned it. =P
I'll chime in, too. Of course I pre-ordered it as well.

I'm stoked about "Forest of Doom". Looks like a lot of fun. "The Barbarian" might be as well, but there's no download link yet on my product page. "Inquisitor" is the only other DRM-free game, but it's part 2, so I'm not going to start there.

On a side note, "Run or Die" is Steam-only... but I started a dialog with the developer and he was kind enough to send me a DRM-free build. I've already played it a bit - brutally difficult for us old-and-slow gamers! I can't even make it out of the tutorial! I'll let my kids have a go at it.

The rest is Steam crap, so the jury is out on whether this was worth my $2.50. We'll see what the Mystery Game and further bonuses hold...
yogsloth: "Inquisitor" is the only other DRM-free game, but it's part 2, so I'm not going to start there.
first part was in another (Be MIne I think) bundle - maybe about a year ago.
dont like the idea of adding sequels myself, but then... for those that bought the prior bundles, I suppose its a nice deal
expopower: That's a good point! The Forest of Doom is quite a nice game, I just failed to mention I already owned it. =P
so did i - pristine, signed, first edition... gone!

- have a feeling my dad chucked it out (along with a load of other stuff) when his alzheimers set in bigtime.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by Sachys
Was Nicholas Eymerich's The Inquisitor: Book I ever bundled before?
HypersomniacLive: Was Nicholas Eymerich's The Inquisitor: Book I ever bundled before?
Yes, as Sachys already said, it was Groupees bundle - https://groupees.com/tuesday2
Don't know if it was mentioned, but if you don't have a Playfire account, you can get 4 free steam keys (clicky,pid,rabbit hole 3d, & Rooms) by signing up for a new account (must click subscribe to newsletter) then linking your Steam account.

The Playfire site says that the games are free only with purchase of a certain game, however new users just get the keys for free even though there is no mention of it. Be patient though, it took about 8 hours for the keys to be emailed to me.
triock: snip
Your avatar isn't from Shigurui, is it ?
Licurg: Your avatar isn't from Shigurui, is it ?
I think it's Kurozuka.
Post edited March 28, 2015 by Grargar
Sachys: dunno, I did preorder (on the basis the last Be Mine I preordered had couple of bits for me and plenty of things people had wishlisted I could give away), similar this time - very happy with the DRM free copy of Forest of Doom (my original edition book is missing, so this is a nice, cheap replacement), and theres a few bits I see others have wishlisted via the evil spleen of Steam! - for the price, happy enough with that.

expopower: That's a good point! The Forest of Doom is quite a nice game, I just failed to mention I already owned it. =P
Well worth it just for Forest of Doom, IMO. I really wish Tin Man would release the Grail Quest gamebooks. They announced a couple of years ago that they were working on them, and they were some of my favorite things ever when I was in my early teens.
cecil: Jagged allience (GOG) 9.99 for series includes JA1 JA:Deadly Games & JA2 Not sure if it's a glitch or a hidden sale :)
Grargar: Nothing of the two.It's a series discount. Buy one and you pay full price. Buy all three and you get the discount.
My bad thank you for the correction :)
xplay1989: Torchlight 2 Giveaway
http://www.playinjector.com/
Any chance torchlight is DRM free or for Mac?
Post edited March 28, 2015 by cecil
PaterAlf: The Barbarian l
Sachys: - actually that as well - like those kinds of games, but playing with the mouse gives me bad arthritic pains, so the fact this one is meant for a controller means I can give it a go without being too "eggshell" about my playing.
It's for Mac and DRM free so tempted but can't figure out what the hell the "game book" is. any advice on if the buck is worth it?
Sachys: - actually that as well - like those kinds of games, but playing with the mouse gives me bad arthritic pains, so the fact this one is meant for a controller means I can give it a go without being too "eggshell" about my playing.
cecil: It's for Mac and DRM free so tempted but can't figure out what the hell the "game book" is. any advice on if the buck is worth it?
its a "choose your own adventure" book - a combination of rpg and the likes of ZORK.
Edit: if you mean "forest of doom"
Post edited March 28, 2015 by Sachys