It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: If you buy all the games at once then you don't support the and of the developers of the week 2 games
I would have assumed that the BTA developer's split would be done for all the developers involved in the BTA regardless of when the game was revealed. But maybe it happens as you describe.
Sachys: I'm not sure what to make of this: http://www.cheapdoge.com/
Wow..........so deals........very games.......many cheap.........much sharky.
cecil: If you buy all the games at once then you don't support the and of the developers of the week 2 games
mwb1100: I would have assumed that the BTA developer's split would be done for all the developers involved in the BTA regardless of when the game was revealed. But maybe it happens as you describe.
With all other services besides Humble you just pay and the money goes somewhere with Humble you get to choose where the money goes. So since they are not listed (yet) you can't opt to fund that developer. It would seem to makes more sense to just have a system where everyone gets something for their inclusion. I wonder if developers even care how much they make from bundles?
cecil: with Humble you get to choose where the money goes
Ah - I knew that you could decide the split between developers/charity/humble. I didn't realize that you could decide the split for each specific game in a bundle.
mwb1100: Ah - I knew that you could decide the split between developers/charity/humble. I didn't realize that you could decide the split for each specific game in a bundle.
Most people probably just do the "default split". Which is 75% developers 15% "Humble Tip" and 10% charitable. If I got the numbers wrong someone please correct me :)
mwb1100: Ah - I knew that you could decide the split between developers/charity/humble. I didn't realize that you could decide the split for each specific game in a bundle.
Wow, I didn't know you could it on an individual game basis either.
GamersGate deals:

Jagged Alliance Collector's Bundle (Steam) daily -85%.

Ubisoft Week with discounts up to 75%. The currently discounted games are the Assassin's Creed series for 48 hours. All games require a Uplay account, except for the first Assassin's Creed, which carries Tages.

Weather Lord (DRM-Free) weekend -70%.
An update (at last!) to my previous post of a few days ago regarding the lack of any game file in 'Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village' from the Groupees Be MIne 18 bundle.

Groupees have been back in touch saying that the whole DRM free game can now be accessed via the 'My Purchases' downloads page :) BTW, it appears that it is just DRM-free for the PC though.
Pajama: An update (at last!) to my previous post of a few days ago regarding the lack of any game file in 'Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village' from the Groupees Be MIne 18 bundle.

Groupees have been back in touch saying that the whole DRM free game can now be accessed via the 'My Purchases' downloads page :) BTW, it appears that it is just DRM-free for the PC though.
Are you sure about that?

in "My Purchases" I have a Steam Key associated with it as well as an option to Direct Download.
Grargar: GamersGate deals:

Ubisoft Week with discounts up to 75%. The currently discounted games are the Assassin's Creed series for 48 hours. All games require a Uplay account, except for the first Assassin's Creed, which carries Tages.
Lies, i say. :)

AC2 games are sporting Tages or online activation at GG. So, either buy them from the ubi shop or from any store that is giving you a UPlay key (like Humble).

AC3, 4, Unity, Rogue are UPlay, though.
wolfsrain: AC2 games are sporting Tages or online activation at GG. So, either buy them from the ubi shop or from any store that is giving you a UPlay key (like Humble).
You sure about that? While it might say "Other DRM", I'm pretty confident that all Assassin's Creed games from 2 and onwards require a Uplay account.
Pajama: An update (at last!) to my previous post of a few days ago regarding the lack of any game file in 'Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village' from the Groupees Be MIne 18 bundle.

An update for another Groupees bundle as well:

The direct DRM-free download for Bad Rats from the Tax Year Bundle is available now as well.

This must simply be the best bundle ever. Just look at all the great bonuses (A second copy of Bad Rats, a coloring book for Secret of the Magic Chrystals, an album including 35 minutes of blissful crickets and A Day for Ched). :D
Post edited April 02, 2015 by PaterAlf
wolfsrain: AC2 games are sporting Tages or online activation at GG. So, either buy them from the ubi shop or from any store that is giving you a UPlay key (like Humble).
Grargar: You sure about that? While it might say "Other DRM", I'm pretty confident that all Assassin's Creed games from 2 and onwards require a Uplay account.
Pretty sure. When is UPlay involved, GG states it clearly. And at least on one AC2 title is clearly specified Tages. The Humble store packs UPlay only keys for AC2 and further, while AC1 is sold DRM free (just like is on GOG).

Greenmangaming has the exact same protection schemes, as GG, for AC1/2 titles, so it's also to avoid. Steam is a big no, because of the Steam/UPlay combo.

wanderer_27: Are you sure about that?

in "My Purchases" I have a Steam Key associated with it as well as an option to Direct Download.
The game is advertised as being DRM-free but when originally downloaded via Groupees it didn't contain any game files, etc., only screen shots and stuff. I also had a Steam key as well but as I don't have a Steam account the key was of no use to me. Anyway, they've now updated the game to include a PC only DRM-free version of the game via direct download. I should have been clearer, sorry.
wolfsrain: Pretty sure. When is UPlay involved, GG states it clearly. And at least on one AC2 title is clearly specified Tages. The Humble store packs UPlay only keys for AC2 and further, while AC1 is sold DRM free (just like is on GOG).

Greenmangaming has the exact same protection schemes, as GG, for AC1/2 titles, so it's also to avoid. Steam is a big no, because of the Steam/UPlay combo.
Apparently, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood can be redeemed on Uplay, even if it says Tages. Same case with Assassin's Creed 2 and Revelations.