It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Just noticed that they added the following Nordic games to their catalog:
Nice! DRM-free and (presumably) flat-priced. How do they do it?
IAmSinistar: Nice! DRM-free and (presumably) flat-priced. How do they do it?
It's not flat-priced. ;)
Attachments:
dotemu.jpg (282 Kb)
Grargar: It's not flat-priced. ;)
Ah, THAT'S how they do it. And why I qualified my statement, as I suspected it might be the case.

Nasty, too, that 1 dollar = 1 euro calculus. Even if it is closer to the truth these days than it used to be. ;)
IAmSinistar: Ah, THAT'S how they do it. And why I qualified my statement, as I suspected it might be the case.

Nasty, too, that 1 dollar = 1 euro calculus. Even if it is closer to the truth these days than it used to be. ;)
I am very curious of seeing what will happen if/when the $ becomes stronger than the € (currently, the exchange rate is about €1=$1.12).
Post edited February 27, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: I am very curious of seeing what will happen if/when the $ becomes stronger than the € (currently, the exchange rate is about €1=$1.12).
That will be interesting if it happens. One thing for me will be to shop at FireFlower Games some more, since their prices are pegged to the euro. :)
IAmSinistar: Ah, THAT'S how they do it. And why I qualified my statement, as I suspected it might be the case.

Grargar: I am very curious of seeing what will happen if/when the $ becomes stronger than the € (currently, the exchange rate is about €1=$1.12).
I expect lots of angry european customers to protest: 1€ ≠ $1
IAmSinistar: That will be interesting if it happens. One thing for me will be to shop at FireFlower Games some more, since their prices are pegged to the euro. :)
At least someone will benefit from this. :)
GabiMoro: I expect lots of angry european customers to protest: 1€ ≠ $1
This will have to go.
Attachments:
fpp.jpg (259 Kb)
Post edited February 27, 2015 by Grargar
nevermind

teach me to try to read the forums when so busy at work...
Post edited February 27, 2015 by budejovice
Build a Greenlight 20 up for reserve in Groupees

$1.25 for 8 games

Oh, a a music one too.

Synthwave Bundle, reserve from $1
Post edited February 27, 2015 by madth3
Grargar: At least someone will benefit from this. :)
Well, ideally regional priced games will be cheaper here for the Euro crowd as well should it happen. But I don't imagine that offsets the economic impacts of the overall currency devaluation much.

Incidentally, I like your new avatar. Dare I ask who you've travelled back in time to kill? :)

Thank god, I was worried a page would go by without a bundle. ;)
IAmSinistar: Thank god, I was worried a page would go by without a bundle. ;)
*snicker*
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, I like your new avatar. Dare I ask who you've travelled back in time to kill? :)
No not kill, but protect. :)
Bundlestars has a 50% discount for Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor (also for its Season Pass and its Premium Edition).
IAmSinistar: Thank god, I was worried a page would go by without a bundle. ;)
Well, technically those are just announcements and the bundles will be released tomorrow.

But here, you can have the Ripstone Indie Bundle

$4.99 for the Steam keys of

- Stick It To The Man
- Knytt Underground

;)
In for another Greenlight. Like a sap. But 8+ games guaranteed to have direct download... I'm in for at least one more shot.

My empty swear jar should be at $2.75...