It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blarth: I just picked up the groupees bundle with a gog key for megarace 1 and 2 (life of pixel looked interesting). Since I took the megarace key that Garugo dropped in here earlier, I figured I should give away the one I just got.
However, since there is not enough math on the forums, in order to claim the prize you need to correctly answer the following skill testing question.

Two fifths of Ms Anuman's grade 7 class are girls. One day during flu season, a quarter of the girls and a third of the boys were absent. What fraction of the class showed up on this day?
70% of the class were present.

That's better than I remember when I was at school!
Rodzaju: 70% of the class were present.

Congrats! The answer is 7/10 or 70% of the class. Code will be PM'd to you in a minute or two. : )
Rodzaju: 70% of the class were present.

blarth: Congrats! The answer is 7/10 or 70% of the class. Code will be PM'd to you in a minute or two. : )
Thank you very much sir.

My son has been bugging me to get this since he saw it at a friends house last month!
As reported by the Chesse Boss himself, The Moon Sliver is today's deal at IndieGameStand

PWYW for the game (Win, Mac / DRM-Free)
$1 for a Desura key (Steam Greenlight too)

BTA for
- The Moon Sliver Development Screenshots
- The Moon Sliver OST (MP3)
- Written in Secret (Bonus MP3 Track)
- Down We Go!
- Down We Go OST (MP3)
- Monkey Aladdin (book)
- Six Vignettes (album, MP3)
Post edited August 15, 2014 by madth3
It's "The Moon Sliver, not "The Moon Silver".... :)
Stooner: It's "The Moon Sliver, not "The Moon Silver".... :)
Oops.
;)
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 78

-Black Mirror 3 -75%/$1.74 (DRM-Free)
-Deadly 30 -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Doom & Destiny -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Ethan: Meteor Hunter -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Europa Universalis II -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Jack Keane -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Millennium 5 - Battle of the Millennium -65%/$3.50 (DRM-Free)
-SoulCaster I & II -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Tower of Eglathia -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Tower of Guns -75%/$3.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Way to Go! -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
Get 72 hours free with Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare (Origin Game Time). Go here and claim your copy.

Timer doesn't start until you launch the game.
GamersGate Daily Deal: Chivalry -80%

-Chivalry Medieval Warfare: €3.90
-Chivalry Medieval Warfare - Four Pack: €11.70
-Chivalry Medieval Warfare Soundtrack: €0.90
-Chivalry Deadliest Warrior: €2.80
-Chivalry Medieval Warfare and Deadliest Warrior Bundle: €6.00

The games are Steam-only, while the soundtrack is DRM-Free.
BenKii: Get 72 hours free with Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare (Origin Game Time). Go here and claim your copy.

Do you know whether there is a timer for the download, too, or could I just add it to my account now and then only download and try it e.g. in November?
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Leroux
BenKii: Get 72 hours free with Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare (Origin Game Time). Go here and claim your copy.

Leroux: Do you know whether there is a timer for the download, too, or could I just add it to my account now and then only download and try it e.g. in November?
Timer doesn't start until you play the game. You can essentially download the game and leave it in your account for as long as you want. I currently have 5 "game time" games that I haven't even started the timer yet. So yeah, no timer for the download.
Post edited August 15, 2014 by BenKii
BenKii: Timer doesn't start until you play the game. You can essentially download the game and leave it in your account for as long as you want.
Yeah, but I mean, do I have to download it now in order for the deal to work or does it suffice to add it to my account and then download and install it at a later time? I currently don't have space for a 9GB demo as long as I don't actually mean to play it yet ...
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Leroux
BenKii: Timer doesn't start until you play the game. You can essentially download the game and leave it in your account for as long as you want.
Leroux: Yeah, but I mean, do I have to download it now in order for the deal to work or does it suffice to add it to my account and then download and install it at a later time?
No download required for the deal. Just click the "Get it Now" button and it will add it to your account. It may try to start the download when you click it but just right click on the game in your Origin client and click cancel download.
Post edited August 15, 2014 by BenKii
Leroux: Yeah, but I mean, do I have to download it now in order for the deal to work or does it suffice to add it to my account and then download and install it at a later time?
BenKii: No download required for the deal. Just click the "Get it Now" button and it will add it to your account. It may try to start the download when you click it but just right click on the game and click cancel download.
Ok, thanks! :)
For anyone that didn't buy the Jagged Alliance games from the previous Weekend promo, you have another chance to buy them this weekend from DotEmu:

Jagged Alliance Weekend Deal

Jagged Alliance -50%/€1.99
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games -50%/€1.99
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold Edition -50%/€3.74
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business -50%/€2.99
Jagged Alliance Classics -76.7%/€4.99