It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

$2 Serious Six Bundle

http://bundlebandits.com/bundle?bid=73

Metal Planet (steam
Lost civilization (steam)
Evy: Magic Spheres (desura)
Face Noir (steam)
Voyager (desura)
1quest (desura)
Metel Planet (desura)
trusteft: drm?
Grargar: It's online activation from the developer's site. Alternatively, the GamersGate version comes with Steam keys, so you can activate it on Steam instead.
shame, thanks
high rated
Price mistake on Steam for Tropico 4 Collectors Edition -- $0.39. Link

Edit: Price went back up to $5.99
Post edited August 16, 2014 by BenKii
BenKii: Price mistake on Steam for Tropico 4 Collectors Edition -- $0.39. Link
Pretty sure the time from reading this to transaction complete was something like 20 seconds. Thanks. :)
I just bought the Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle for 39 cent on Steam. It contains all the DLC. The Pricing is not directly apperant, try adding the Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition from this page to your cart and see if you get the complete bundle.
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/kalypso_anniversary_day_3

EDIT: ninja'd
Post edited August 16, 2014 by jadeite
Whoa, thanks (and +1) for the heads-up on that. Already had the T4 bundle, but couldn't resist picking up a few gift copies at that price. :)
Post edited August 16, 2014 by chean
chean: Whoa, thanks (and +1) for the heads-up on that. Already had the T4 bundle, but couldn't resist picking up a few gift copies at that price. :)
I should also mention that with the "Steam Trading Cards" you get from the game it practically makes the game free after you sell the cards.
Price is fixed. It's now $5.99 for the Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle.

I managed to get a copy before it went up. Thanks for the link!
If you are part of Steamgifts, there's a lot of Tropico chances there.
pigdog: Humble also have Papo and Yo for £2.49 which is just over $4.

It looks quite experimental but reviews often mention that it's very glitchy including some game-breakers. Anyone tried this?

Also, it says "DRM-free" but is that completely DRM-Free a'la GOG?
I don't know about DRM, I have it on Steam, but will say that it's a good game so far - I'm playing through it now - and I've not noticed anything game breaking. I have a few moments of video stutter when a new large area opens up, but that could be that my computer is older. The game is insightful about abuse/fear.

Damn, missed it as it's at $5.99 no matter which way you try to load it up now :9

Nice catch though, congrats people that made that nice purchase!
pigdog: Humble also have Papo and Yo for £2.49 which is just over $4.

It looks quite experimental but reviews often mention that it's very glitchy including some game-breakers. Anyone tried this?

Also, it says "DRM-free" but is that completely DRM-Free a'la GOG?
fartheststar: I don't know about DRM, I have it on Steam, but will say that it's a good game so far - I'm playing through it now - and I've not noticed anything game breaking. I have a few moments of video stutter when a new large area opens up, but that could be that my computer is older. The game is insightful about abuse/fear.
Thanks. I missed the promotion which is not a bad thing considering I have about 1,000 hours to untouched games to get through!

I've put it on my wish-list though.

Cyberevil: Damn, missed it as it's at $5.99 no matter which way you try to load it up now :9

Nice catch though, congrats people that made that nice purchase!
Wish i'd seen that :-((
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 80

-Bridge It -80%/$3.99 (Online One Time Key Validation+Desura Key)
-Future Wars -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Little Trus Man -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Memento Mori -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Millennium - A New Hope -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-RPG Maker VX -75%/$15.00 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Shadows on the Vatican Act 1: Greed -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-The Grave Digger -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-The Perfidious Petrol Station -72%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Wildlife Park Tycoon -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
GamersGate Daily Deal: Wasteland Bundles -90% (Nothing to do with the Wasteland games)

-Pacific Pack (Contains Air Aces: Pacific and Storm Over the Pacific): €3.50
-Wastelands Strategic Bundle (Contains Storm over the Pacific, Strategic War in Europe and World War 2: Time of Wrath): €3.50

Storm over the Pacific, Strategic War in Europe and World War 2: Time of Wrath are all DRM-Free and also contain a Steam key. Air Aces: Pacific has "Other DRM", which is presumably an Offline Serial Activation, though I can't confirm it.