It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new DailyIndieGame bundle!

DIG Super Bundle 8 is live.

Includes six games:
- Memories of a Vagabond
- Bionic Dues
- A Valley Without Wind 1 and A Valley Without Wind 2
- LightFish
- Crystals of Time
- Hacker Evolution Duality

Current BTA is $1.58, which gives you two Steam keys each (all redeem on Steam only). They're not all great games, but at that price, I think it's worth trying them out to see what they offer.
GamersGate is having a Summer Sale Reloaded

- 4 days of diverse discounts in Sega
- 80% off in Telltales
- 75% off (and more in a few cases) in Codemasters
- 75% and less in Focus Home Interactive
- Some 50% and mostly 33% in Deep Silver

Remember to check the DRM on each title!
:)
Post edited August 21, 2014 by madth3
madth3: GamersGate is having a Summer Sale Reloaded
Hmm, has anyone tried Gods: Lands of Infinity Special Edition. I see it features "Supermodel Kyla Cole as a lead heroine", which is pretty much the first thing I look for in any quality RPG. And the description makes it seem very much a boilerplate game. But I'm wondering if it's still enough fun for the price, which is pretty damn low at the moment.

Might pick up Meridian: Age of Invention, it looks like a fun little casual game, and perhaps GIGANTIC ARMY, which seems like a Metal Slug game (and I'm aware that it was just recently bundled).
IAmSinistar: Hmm, has anyone tried Gods: Lands of Infinity Special Edition. I see it features "Supermodel Kyla Cole as a lead heroine", which is pretty much the first thing I look for in any quality RPG.
:D
I almost spilled my coffee, man!
IAmSinistar: Hmm, has anyone tried Gods: Lands of Infinity Special Edition. I see it features "Supermodel Kyla Cole as a lead heroine", which is pretty much the first thing I look for in any quality RPG.
madth3: :D
I almost spilled my coffee, man!
;)

Reading up on the game, I just noticed that combat is turn-based. I'm wondering now if it's more Etherlords than Witcher. Will have to hunt up some reviews.
Indie Royale: The Debut Bundle 17
http://www.indieroyale.com/

Outpost: Save Yourselves
Puzzle Sages
Heavy Metal Death Pirate
Blasted Fortress
Rugged Kingdom
Luminosity
Gridlock
Mystery Game!
IAmSinistar: Reading up on the game, I just noticed that combat is turn-based. I'm wondering now if it's more Etherlords than Witcher.
Perhaps you mean Etherlady
IAmSinistar: Reading up on the game, I just noticed that combat is turn-based. I'm wondering now if it's more Etherlords than Witcher.
madth3: Perhaps you mean Etherlady
Maybe not. Appears she isn't a "Supermodel" so much as "someone who appeared in Penthouse". (Not that I think either career is necessarily less respectable than the other.) This review seems to cover the salient aspects of the game, though it doesn't seem to be reviewing the Special Edition, so I may still check up on what that offers.

EDIT: Seems the Special Edition mostly improves the graphics and sound and such, without too much change in the gameplay.
Post edited August 21, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Hmm, has anyone tried Gods: Lands of Infinity Special Edition. I see it features "Supermodel Kyla Cole as a lead heroine", which is pretty much the first thing I look for in any quality RPG. And the description makes it seem very much a boilerplate game. But I'm wondering if it's still enough fun for the price, which is pretty damn low at the moment.
Heh, another game from devs from my hometown. :D Special edition was only available in North America so I can't say much about this, but I played (and somewhat enjoyed :D) regular edition - loved the combat and settings, but remember hating inventory and trading (dunno why). Overall, prety much slighty above average game, but still can be a lot of fun. ;)
triock: Heh, another game from devs from my hometown. :D Special edition was only available in North America so I can't say much about this, but I played (and somewhat enjoyed :D) regular edition - loved the combat and settings, but remember hating inventory and trading (dunno why). Overall, prety much slighty above average game, but still can be a lot of fun. ;)
Thanks for the info. It sounds like from the reviews that the main downsides are having to do a lot of trading to get the gold you need for equipment (and trading being somewhat more labourious than it needs to be), and having to eat frequently. Seems like your character doesn't have much carrying capacity either. So in these regards it's almost more like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. than the usual fantasy RPG.
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the info. It sounds like from the reviews that the main downsides are having to do a lot of trading to get the gold you need for equipment (and trading being somewhat more labourious than it needs to be), and having to eat frequently. Seems like your character doesn't have much carrying capacity either. So in these regards it's almost more like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. than the usual fantasy RPG.
Maybe, I don't know, never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. :D
By the way, Perimeter 2: New Earth is part of this sale as well. Still don't know why this isn't on GOG, unless it's buggy as hell or from a different publisher than the first.
triock: Maybe, I don't know, never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. :D
You must correct this omission at the soonest possible opportunity. :)
madth3: Perhaps you mean Etherlady
IAmSinistar: Maybe not. Appears she isn't a "Supermodel" so much as "someone who appeared in Penthouse". (Not that I think either career is necessarily less respectable than the other.)
As if that isn't sexy enough, according to the game's official site the developer's PR staffer was a finalist in Miss Universe Slovakia 2007. http://www.gods-game.com/article.html?a=f1299444486e2fc9e5a0cfb5a3ddcb1f
IAmSinistar: Maybe not. Appears she isn't a "Supermodel" so much as "someone who appeared in Penthouse". (Not that I think either career is necessarily less respectable than the other.)
VanishedOne: As if that isn't sexy enough, according to the game's official site the developer's PR staffer was a finalist in Miss Universe Slovakia 2007. http://www.gods-game.com/article.html?a=f1299444486e2fc9e5a0cfb5a3ddcb1f
Sold! ;)

Actually, I did go ahead and splash out on the game, along with the other two I mentioned. $10 seems like a fair price for the combined fun I'm liable to wring out of them.
IAmSinistar: GIGANTIC ARMY, which seems like a Metal Slug game (and I'm aware that it was just recently bundled).
Humble Weekly: Japan Edition, PWYW tier.