It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rakuru: I'm probably only interested in the minimum tier Humble Weekly but I was looking around at the other stuff and under the "Curse Premium 30-Day Subscription" it lists "One free game from GOG.com" as a premium benefit. I have no idea if this is included in the 30-day subscription or only a full year or if the 30 days requires a credit card.

Unfortunately, from what I can tell it isn't any free game (that would be a little too good to be true), but according to this page, the options include:

Sacred Gold
Gothic 2 Gold Edition
Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Divine Divinity
Dungeon Keeper Gold™
Darwinia
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Puddle
Defender's Quest
Megabyte Punch
Rakuru: If anyone is interested in any of those games and it's confirmed to be included with the 30 days, that might make the difference between the lowest tier and $6 tier for someone. :)
Interesting ....

Paying $6 could potentially get you a $6 GOG game.
hummer010: Interesting ....

Paying $6 could potentially get you a $6 GOG game.
Defender's Quest is $14.99, for example.
If I was at home I'd toftt and see if the $6 free curse month got you a GOG code. If no one else beats me to it I'll try it and post back in about 7 hours.
I upped my contribution to the $6 level to test it out - you do get the GOG coupon!

Now I just have to decide which GOG game to choose ...
TrevorWilliams: If I was at home I'd toftt and see if the $6 free curse month got you a GOG code. If no one else beats me to it I'll try it and post back in about 7 hours.
It's part of this partnership, in case you had missed it. :-)
Rakuru: I'm probably only interested in the minimum tier Humble Weekly but I was looking around at the other stuff and under the "Curse Premium 30-Day Subscription" it lists "One free game from GOG.com" as a premium benefit. I have no idea if this is included in the 30-day subscription or only a full year or if the 30 days requires a credit card.

Unfortunately, from what I can tell it isn't any free game (that would be a little too good to be true), but according to this page, the options include:

Sacred Gold
Gothic 2 Gold Edition
Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Divine Divinity
Dungeon Keeper Gold™
Darwinia
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Puddle
Defender's Quest
Megabyte Punch
Rakuru: If anyone is interested in any of those games and it's confirmed to be included with the 30 days, that might make the difference between the lowest tier and $6 tier for someone. :)
Dungeon Keeper Gold was given away for free a while ago and the other games are on sale pretty often on GOG for $0.99 - $2.49 so IMO getting the $6 tier for the GOG code is not worth it.
TrevorWilliams: If I was at home I'd toftt and see if the $6 free curse month got you a GOG code. If no one else beats me to it I'll try it and post back in about 7 hours.
HypersomniacLive: It's part of this partnership, in case you had missed it. :-)
Thanks. I had actually already decided to try it on iOS, and the free GOG code comes thru even without installing their client (which I'll never do).

So $6 for several Steam games and a (really $3) GOG game seems fine to me.

Two minutes of work and $6 later I now own Megabyte Punch.
TrevorWilliams: Thanks. I had actually already decided to try it on iOS, and the free GOG code comes thru even without installing their client (which I'll never do).

I too went with Megabyte Punch.
Figured I'd post this here as well: Mount&Blade, the entire series, is on sale this weekend:

Mount & Blade: Complete

Includes 4 items: Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars

Warband is $4.99 from $19.99 and the whole bundle is $8.49

WEEKEND DEAL! Offer ends July 14th

Right now it's also free to play until the 14th.
Post edited July 10, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 43

- Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition - 75% / $0.75 (DRM Free)
- Faerie Solitaire - 80% / $1.00 (DRM Free, Steam)
- Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1 - 75% / $1.25 (DRM Lite, Steam)
- Flatspace - 75% / $1.50 (DRM Free)
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival - 75% / $1.75 (DRM Free)
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! - 75% / $2.24 (DRM Free, Steam)
- Crazy Machines Elements - 75% / $2.50 (DRM Free, Steam)
- 1953 KGB Unleashed - 85% / $3.00 (DRM Free)
- Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset - 65% / $3.50 (DRM Free)
- Millennium 5 - Battle of the Millennium - 65% / $3.50 (DRM Free)
- Space War Commander - 80% / $4.00 (DRM Free)
- Crusader Kings 2 - 75% / $9.99 (DRM Free)
Post edited July 11, 2014 by madth3
ErekoseDM: all the Ys games are 75% off on steam currently (all 3 appear to be at the "Lowest Recorded" price on http://isthereanydeal.com)

Ys I & II Chronicles+ $3.74
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $3.74
Ys Origin $4.99
Argh! That is so tempting to get, just to see Ys I & II in their 80s, 90s, and 2000-era styles. (The Steam page indicates that Falcom included three eras of music, two eras of art, and various "borders" akin to playing the games on their various ported consoles; that's service!)
TrevorWilliams: Thanks. I had actually already decided to try it on iOS, and the free GOG code comes thru even without installing their client (which I'll never do). [My emphasis, not Trevor Williams.]

Aarghh! I didn't read through the posts carefully enough! I did install the client and then I got the code. I then immediately uninstalled it and deactivated the premium subscription. Ran my laptop through CCCleaner a few times, but now I'm paranoid some trace of the client still remains... :(
Oh, well, I got Sacred Gold out of it... :)
So that you cannot complaint again for not watching out for GOG deal ;)

Shadowrun Return and Dragonfall DLC $6 each for the weekend ( plus a bunch of others)
Post edited July 11, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: So that you cannot complaint again for not watching out for GOG deal ;)

Shadowrun Return and Dragonfall DLC $6 each for the weekend ( plus a bunch of others)
Unfortunately the GOG version of Shadowrun Returns does not include the Soundtrack and the Anthology PDF so i bought the deluxe version on Steam.
Auditorium is IndieGameStand's Today Deal
DRM Free and Steam.
BTA (currently $1.36) for the music and a couple of OST more.