It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Just to let people know that Curse.com have rescinded their offer of a free GOG game when you redeem their free month of Premium membership. They claim all their codes "expired". They now offer another free month in lieu of the game.
I suspect they ran out of codes (24,334 bundles sold) and looking at their analytics found not a lot of people were choosing to stay on. I know I clicked on "Do not renew subscription" immediately after redeeming my game.
So, because the only reason they would partner up with GOG is for mutual profit, if they're not seeing a return i.e. people choosing to pay actual money after the free month runs out - it renews automatically unless you click "Do not renew", then, maybe they're dumping the idea, "expiring" the codes and giving you an additional month instead in the hopes you forget to stop the subscription.

[Edit: HumbleBundle have removed their references to getting a free game as well.]

Cross-posted in Humble Weekly Sale thread, as well.
Attachments:
Post edited July 11, 2014 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: Just to let people know that Curse.com have rescinded their offer of a free GOG game when you redeem their free month of Premium membership.
Well that certainly devaluated the deal.
Some of the current offers in the Humble Store:

- Auditorium - $1.39 (Yes, the same one at IndieGameStand)
- PixelJunk Shooter - $1.79
- Master Reboot - $2.99
- Strike Suit Zero - $3.99
- Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity are tempting at $.49 each if you have missed them earlier.
That collaboration made no sense whatsoever as it was anyway, unless GOG Galaxy is in some part built on the curse client I'm baffled they choose to link themselves to Curse.
madth3: Auditorium is IndieGameStand's Today Deal
DRM Free and Steam.
BTA (currently $1.36) for the music and a couple of OST more.
What a great game, I still remember how impressed I was by the concept of it when I first played it. Can't wait for Auditorium 2 to come out.

Anyone not having it and enjoying puzzles, should get it, like NOW!! :-)
deal is going on for about 20 more hours:

Steam Marines $3.74 on Humble Store (DRM+free + steamkey Win+Mac)

it was previously $3.33 on humble
and $2.50 direct from steam previously [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=steammarines](itad)[/url]

its still an Early Access Game, and reportedly brutal difficulty (not sure how 'easy' easy would be)
anyone played this one and would recommend?
It seems Magical Drop 5's base price dropped all the way to 99 cents at some point for some reason on Steam.
jcoa: It seems Magical Drop 5's base price dropped all the way to 99 cents at some point for some reason on Steam.
Well that pretty much confirms the game is never gonna get fixed.

Fuck.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 44

-Battle Sheep -85%/$1.05 (DRM-Free)
-Chernobyl Terrorist Attack -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Crazy Machines -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Dangerous Insects -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Doorways: Chapter 1 and 2 -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Dungeon Shooter 2 -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Grotesque Tactics -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-Medieval Battlefields -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Rhythm Destruction -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Stonerid -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Trauma -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Victoria Complete -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
The PSN Store is having a $0.99 Flash Sale on some games this weekend only. You can purchase these games from your PS3 or from here using your PC browser. All games play on the PS3 some of them play on PS Vita and PSP systems.

$0.99 Games:

Worms Revolution
Thomas Was Alone
Double Dragon Neon
Papo & Yo
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
The Cave
Machinarium
Tekken 2
Malicious
Urban Trial Freestyle
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Velocity Ultra
ToeJam & Earl
Dyad
Legend of Dragoon
Twisted Metal: Black
Wild Arms
Wild Arms 2
Harvest Moon: Back To Nature
Syphon Filter
Syphon Filter 2
Syphon Filter 3
Virtua Fighter 2
Post edited July 12, 2014 by BenKii
high rated
Indie Gala July Madness Bundle

Pay $1
- Ice Cream Surfer (Desura, Greenlight)
- Konung 2 (Steam)
- Mata Hari (Steam)
- Pressured (Desura)

Pay $3.99 (First 24h)
- El Matador (Steam)
- Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty (Steam)
- Labyrinthine Dreams (Steam)
- Perimeter (Steam)
- Sweet Lily Dreams (Steam)
- The Culling Of The Cows (Steam)
Humble Store's DRM-Freedom Deal of the Day

-10000000 €2.49
-Bardbarian €1.09
-Brutal Legend €3.49
-Continue?9876543210 €1.99
-Dungeon of Elements €4.49
-Our Darkest Purpose €3.99
-Shadowgrounds Survivor €0.79
-Splice €1.49
-SteamWorld Dig €4.49
-Survivor Squad €1.04
-The Inner World €2.99
Sorry for kinda Off Topic, but can someone tell me where to find my keys and stuff on here? I have only used them twice. I got Indie Gala 2, and the Afterfall freebie. When I log in and go to my account it only seems to show the Freebie?
[EDIT] No I was mistaken. That is a promo link. The Afterfall promo is still going it seems? So I can't see either of the things I got here anywhere. Help?
Post edited July 12, 2014 by HeDanny
HeDanny: Sorry for kinda Off Topic, but can someone tell me where to find my keys and stuff on here? I have only used them twice. I got Indie Gala 2, and the Afterfall freebie. When I log in and go to my account it only seems to show the Freebie?
[EDIT] No I was mistaken. That is a promo link. The Afterfall promo is still going it seems? So I can't see either of the things I got here anywhere. Help?
No, the Afterfall promo has been replaced by the Woodle Tree Adventures promo. If you're seeing Afterfall it sounds like that should be your account page showing what you've already claimed... When you're logged into Indie Gala, you should be able to hover over your e-mail at the top right and and click on the "My Profile" button that pops up to be taken to all of the games/bundles on your account. (Attached is what I see on my account.) If you click on any of them, it should show you your keys/redeem links.
Attachments:
indiegala.png (311 Kb)
ahh. ok my mistake. There was no key or anything, just an image of the game spruking the GA, right next to the Blockstorm, so I assumed they wre both ads. I clicked on Afterfall, and a new section of the page opened up showing me the game connected to my steam profile. So that is correct.

Still no sign of IndieGala2 on there anywhere. I tried searching for a receipt or something but.. I can't seem to find it. This is most unlike me. I have receipts for things I bought 20 years ago. I never get rid if Receipts for some OCD reason. I did find the IndieGala Directory on my HDD. It contains the DRM-Free Content of IndieGala2 and a Snip (screenie) of the page I can't find on the website, so I know its there somewhere.

..frustrating.