It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: I thought it could be because I don't remember you missing something. :/
Grargar: I remember it pretty well. When Humble Store first opened, one of the first games available was Blood Dragon, alongside Guild Wars 2. The catch? It was only available for North and South America. Seems like nothing has changed so far.
That's strange, because I see it too...
skimmie: That's strange, because I see it too...
Yep. Now it's indeed visible alongside another formerly regionally-restricted game; Might and Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition. Time to edit my post.

Done.
Post edited July 18, 2014 by Grargar
It's not a game but handy tools for Mac users:
Micromat is doing a 25th anniversary sale, with every App $25 until July 25th.

get their famous, sanity-saving TechTool 75% off.

https://www.micromat.com/store?adid=21&user_id=73702
Post edited July 18, 2014 by dyscode
saw this deal on CAG (posted by 62t)

"Gurumin (Falcom RPG) free from Steam Greenlight"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286828342

the only "Announcements":
Vote ‘YES,’ join the Gurumin Group, and tell us you voted Yes. Once Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is greenlighted and ready for release you'll get a free copy, together with our thanks. Simple as that.

---

it was a PSP game that getting ported.
definitely not going to be up everyone's alley, but you can't knock that price.
ErekoseDM: saw this deal on CAG (posted by 62t)

Vote ‘YES,’ join the Gurumin Group, and tell us you voted Yes. Once Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is greenlighted and ready for release you'll get a free copy, together with our thanks. Simple as that.

---

That's one of my favorite PSP games. I'd love to have a localized version of the PC original. Thanks for the heads up! :D

---

Nice. I know it kind of "breaks" the whole Greenlight deal, but I voted yes. I am a sucker for FREE.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 51

-Blaster Simulator -80%/$1.40 (DRM-Free)
-Bridge It -80%/$3.99 (Online One Time Key Validation+Desura Key)
-Crayon Chronicles -66%/$1.19 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-Curse of Slate Rock Manor -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Defenders of Ardania -75%/$2.50 (Steam)
-Dwarf Quest -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Hotel - Collector's Edition -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Kingdom Elemental -80%/$0.99 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
-Metal Planet -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Naval Warfare -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-One Finger Death Punch -60%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)

---

kip68: Nice. I know it kind of "breaks" the whole Greenlight deal, but I voted yes. I am a sucker for FREE.
You got to wonder how they will end up coughing up the keys as it looks like there is at least 7k worth of yes votes....
kip68: Nice. I know it kind of "breaks" the whole Greenlight deal, but I voted yes. I am a sucker for FREE.
Niggles: You got to wonder how they will end up coughing up the keys as it looks like there is at least 7k worth of yes votes....
Probably not too hard to set up a site for you to sign up at that checks if you're a member of the group and then gives you a key if you are. I doubt they can check who actually voted.
Im thinking about getting the Silmarils Collection on DotEmu. Ive never bought anything from them before. Do they include manual and cluebooks with their games like GOG?
I've just spotted this.
[url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=bannersaga]The Banner Saga (Steam) for R$22.49[/url]. Brazilian Real.
This works out to approximately $10.10 USD or £5.90 GBP. Cheapest I've seen it so far.
The deal is only available for the next 14 hours.
And here it is on the Nuuvem website.
Does anyone know if I buy this, will it work on my UK Steam account, or will it be region locked?
Getcomposted: Does anyone know if I buy this, will it work on my UK Steam account, or will it be region locked?
No guarantees, but since they do occasionally have region-lock warnings on the game pages (like this), I assume if there is none the game can be activated everywhere.

Keep in mind that if you register at Nuuvem, you have to confirm that you live in South America, by agreeing to their TOS. They don't check whether you're telling the truth and it's also bit weird in this light that they would give region-lock warnings for Europeans and North Americans when all the legit customers are allegedly living in South America anyway, so maybe they're turning a blind eye on the 'cheaters'. And I believe many outside of South America are using the store despite breaching the TOS. Whether you'll do it too is entirely up to you, of course; as long as you know what you're doing.
Post edited July 19, 2014 by Leroux
Nuuevem has a region lock warning on the game listing when a game is region locked to Brazil/South America, it's below the section that says if the game gives a Steam key, Origin code, etc. If it isn't there, it shouldn't be region locked.
GreenManGaming has discounts on Fallout, at Steam off course.

The standalone games are 75% off at $2.49 each.
Fallout 3: GOTY - 66% / $10.19
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate 66% / $6.79.
Some DLC has only 33% off.

Edit: The same deals area available directly at Steam.
Post edited July 19, 2014 by madth3
madth3: GreenManGaming has discounts on Fallout, at Steam off course.

The standalone games are 75% off at $2.49 each.
Fallout 3: GOTY - 66% / $10.19
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate 66% / $6.79.
Some DLC has only 33% off.

Edit: The same deals area available directly at Steam.
Fallout 3: GOTY is the only one better on Steam's store at $6.79

Other than that, the rest are better bought through GreenMan using their 20% off coupon code.