It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Blink Bundle - Trading Cards Games Bundle 2
genkicolleen: I'd take the games if they were given to me, just to farm for cards, but most of them aren't all that fun-looking (although I did buy the horse game during the Steam sale. lol~)
Really? I just looked at all the games and this is the best "low budget" bundle I've seen. I think every single game was highly rated on Steam and wasn't the typical $.90 sale fodder.

I buy all the cheap bundles pretty much, and this is the first one where I'm actually installing most of the games right away.

Impressive first time (?) effort from Blink imo. They are a brand new site, right?
TrevorWilliams: Impressive first time (?) effort from Blink imo. They are a brand new site, right?
Blink's been around for a little while -- at least a couple of months -- but I think you're right, relatively new.

Different gaming tastes ;D
Stooner: 1st tier is also DRM-Free.
yyahoo: From the description of the game on the Humble Weekly page:

"Play solo with a world of your own creation: play a typical major league game with real 2013 rosters, including full minor leagues; create an historical league with real players from any year between 1871 and 2012; or choose from dozens of options to build a unique fictional league. For the ultimate challenge, join an online league and test your mettle against other human players! "
Stooner and yyahoo: thanks for fact checking me. I only get a few minutes on the computer to check deals, and I noticed these weren't up.

No comments on the Euro Truck bundle stars? Does anyone know anyone who has purchased these on purpose?
PincushionMan: OOTP 14 (American Baseball, probably not based on real teams)
yyahoo: From the description of the game on the Humble Weekly page:

"Play solo with a world of your own creation: play a typical major league game with real 2013 rosters, including full minor leagues; create an historical league with real players from any year between 1871 and 2012; or choose from dozens of options to build a unique fictional league. For the ultimate challenge, join an online league and test your mettle against other human players! "
It also looks like the game isnt sold on Steam anymore - only trailer etc available. Fair enough considering version 15 is the current one being sold on steam... so the Humble one is older version
LinustheBold: Hmm. Steam has Dishonored GOTY for $10.19. This has me very tempted.
Exoanthrope: I think that's the cheapest it's ever been... I want to get it, too, but my back log is big enough already. D:
Yeah, big backlog here too. But I also have the sense that even if it might go cheaper somewhere down the line, this is probably what it's worth. By which I mean, it might be worth more than this, but I don't feel the pressure to buy it at $30 these days given my personal glut of gaming choices - but $10 seems a healthy price to pay for it.
Anachronox™

$3.49 (-50%) on DLGamer, activates on Steam
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

$3.48 (-50%) on DLGamer
Deus Ex Invisible War

$3.48 (-50%) on DLGamer
Omikron: The Nomad Soul

$4.99 (-50%) on DLGamer, activates on Steam
No one mentioned this before? (not sure how long this has been available and how long it will be up for)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6R76PE/

Metro: Last Light Complete Edition [Online Game Code] -- Steam

$7.99 USD.

Looks like Amazon has been free falling in regards with really good game deals last few months - wonder if it has to do with the previous main amazon rep moving on..hmmmmmm

Tomb Raider 2013 is also $4.99 USD as well (Steam)
Post edited July 17, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: No one mentioned this before?

$7.99 USD.

Looks like Amazon has been free falling in regards with really good game deals last few months - wonder if it has to do with the previous main amazon rep moving on..hmmmmmm
I think it was cheaper on Steam last week; and didn't I hear that they'll be abandoning it soon?
PincushionMan: No comments on the Euro Truck bundle stars? Does anyone know anyone who has purchased these on purpose?
Well, there may be a lot of crappy shovelware simulators and joke simulators out lately, but ETS2 isn't one of them. It's got a 79 MetaScore and an 8.6 user score. It's even got Oculus Rift support now. And it's the top tier game in Humble's current Weekly Bundle.

I've been eyeing it for a little while now and I'm not even a driving/racing game fan. I just think it would be relaxing and meditative to drive around and listen to music and enjoy the scenery. If you had told me a couple months ago I would be not only willing but extremely tempted to drop $10 on some truck simulator I would have found myself pretty surprised, but I am. Not everyone's cup of tea, but not one of the many laughably broken simulators out there today.
Niggles: Looks like Amazon has been free falling in regards with really good game deals last few months - wonder if it has to do with the previous main amazon rep moving on..hmmmmmm
Probably a mix of that and the fact that his replacement (Josh) got banned by the reddit admins for "self-promotion." >.>
Niggles: No one mentioned this before? (not sure how long this has been available and how long it will be up for)

$7.99 USD.

Tomb Raider 2013 is also $4.99 USD as well (Steam)
Is Metro worth it? (Not a bio shock fan or a big fps fan)
trentonlf: Is Metro worth it? (Not a bio shock fan or a big fps fan)
(Then Metro has nothing to offer to you).
Post edited July 18, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: (Then Metro has nothing to offer to you).
Was afraid of that, thanks for the heads up!
Niggles: Anyone know if the new Wolfenstein is actually any good?.
I don't have anywhere near the gfx-hardware to run it but what I read on the nets is largely positive,
much better than the last one but still at's core it's a id-Shooter (go somewhere, shoot something, repeat).
Mostly the gunplay and levelling system received much praise, as it doesn't force you to play a certain style.

Like Old School Shooter 2.0. And I am a big fan of the 'Germanized' Pop Soundtrack ;)
Post edited July 18, 2014 by dyscode
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 50

- King's Legacy -85%/$1.05 (DRM-Free)
- Zombie Shooter -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free, Steam)
- Rogue's Tale -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free, Steam)
- Tales of Maj'Eyal -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Lite, Steam)
- Survivor Squad -80%/$1.80 (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
- Data Hacker - Initiation -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
- Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free, Steam)
- The Cat Lady -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
- Data Hacker - Corruption -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
- Anodyne -65%/$3.40 (DRM-Free, Steam)
- Arcane Worlds (Alpha) -70%/$6.00 (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
- Europa Universalis IV -75%/$9.99 (Steam)
Post edited July 18, 2014 by madth3