It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Noope, no Steam for Daggerdale. SecuRom BTW.
http://www.gamersgate.com/gametutor?issue=180032
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1852109
gyokzoli: Anyone knows if this version of Daggerdale can be activated on Steam or not?
spinefarm: DRM:SecuROM
I guess not
But the retail version can be activated on Steam, so It might be possible. That's why I'm asking from someone already bought the game on GG.
Thank you!
Post edited March 16, 2012 by gyokzoli
spinefarm: DRM:SecuROM
I guess not
gyokzoli: But the retail version can be activated on Steam, so It might be possible. That's why I'm asking from someone already bought the game on GG.
gyokzoli: Thank you!
I'm just posting the deals... no money in my wallet for games atm :D
I just bought Pitman for 64p from Desura - that's a 'gaming deal' if I've ever heard one!
Dungeon SIege III is currently 75% off at GMG (around 12.50 USD).
Don't know if someone already posted it here - I just discovered it.
gyokzoli: But the retail version can be activated on Steam, so It might be possible. That's why I'm asking from someone already bought the game on GG.
physical retail editions often use Steam while non-Steam digital editions don't.
ZPavelZ: Dungeon SIege III is currently 75% off at GMG (around 12.50 USD).
Don't remind me I love this game....
ZPavelZ: Dungeon SIege III is currently 75% off at GMG (around 12.50 USD).
spinefarm: Don't remind me I love this game....
Ok ok ... NOTHING TO SEE HERE - especially NO dungeon siege... PASS BY, MOVE ON
GoJays2025: Chaos Theory.
orcishgamer: Is Double Agent good as well? I could get all three Splinter Cells.

EDIT: Oooh reviews are off the chart horrible, I guess maybe Farcry 2 for the last one...
I got double agent despite the bad reviews. Tons of people like it and a lot of professional reviewers liked it. I think it depends on your expectations.

So far, it hasn't been bad. You really need an XBOX 360 controller (IMO) b/c the controls for keyboard are wretched.

The only SC game I've played is Conviction and I wanted more of the backstory which is found in Double Agent. So it worked for me. The reviews I saw said Double Agent is weaker in gameplay, stronger in story. So I went with it b/c story is what I wanted. I also like the option of going stealth or last action hero.

That's my 2 cents anyway.
Tallima: Drakensang Complete edition just got another price cut. $11.77 right now. If I were to guess, they're just unloading the last of their stock. I could be wrong.

(ref included)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OGYVKU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=legeofleef-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005OGYVKU

Many people said they won't ship to their countries. It says it'll go to "select countries outside of the U.S." (and anywhere in the U.S.), but I don't know where. If anyone does get it shipped to them, let me know.
cioran: I played a good portion of the first one. Plays like NWN1 with better graphics. Pretty good game. I really like the Dark Eye setting in that you're not playing an RPG based on D20 or Everquest/WoW rules.

If you like CRPGs like the infinity engine ones and NWN, you'll like it. DId it do better in Germany than here? I never saw any press for it. I bought it on a lark when it was on sale, then found out it was German RPG of the year or something.
It was well received in Germany. But even so, they only got the 2 games and an expansion out before the company folded. Now someone else has the liscence.

Now there is Drakensang Online. It's in Open Beta right now and looks fairly good for an action-RPG MMO. http://www.drakensang.com/
Post edited March 16, 2012 by Tallima
cioran: DId it do better in Germany than here? I never saw any press for it. I bought it on a lark when it was on sale, then found out it was German RPG of the year or something.
Tallima: It was well received in Germany. But even so, they only got the 2 games and an expansion out before the company folded. Now someone else has the liscence.
There was a lot of hype around the Drakensang games in Germany. The tabletop RPG "The Dark Eye", which the games are based on, was the most popular RPG system in Germany for decades (it may still be). The Drakensang games were featured on games magazine covers, got previews, and were reviewed very favorably. Fans were pretty fired up for the games. The games themselves then fell short of the hype - while players acknowledged that the atmosphere, the writing, the presentation, and the implementation of the ruleset and the gameworld were pretty good, the plot drew a lot of criticism and left many players disappointed. But at least the first game sold very well; and the others may have done so too (I don't have any reliable numbers about them).
Post edited March 16, 2012 by Psyringe
Psyringe: [ The games themselves then fell short of the hype
That's such a tragedy. I had never heard of the game and bought it on a whim when impulse had a sale on it two years ago. It's an awesome game. IMO it was the best RPG between The Witcher and Divinity 2. The second game (River of Time) is better than the first but both are well above average. To my mind Drakensang is an object lesson is what happens when you have a great game but no marketing (outside Germany) and no publisher support.

"Now there is Drakensang Online."

It's not anything like the PC games though. They current owners simply bought out the game name when the PC development studio went bankrupt. I played it last summer during the closed beta and it was horribly balanced. I thought it had the potential to be an above-average browser based game. Maybe I should go back and give it another try.
Steam Daily - Rochard

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107800/
Dungeon Defenders for free:
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/qzoim/giving_away_500_copies_of_our_game_dungeon/
Thanks, first key picked and it's free.
And none of the keys I tried worked. :(