It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thebum06: What does it mean with Servicio extendido de descargas? Google translates it to "Extended Service downloads", but I have no idea what they mean with that. It will cost me 4€ though, and I don't see any way to remove it.
Download insurance. It's a scam. They want 4 Euro to ensure you'll be able to download your game in the future.

It's a Steam game, so this is a scam.
Ah, right. I guess I won't finalize the order then. Good to know.
sebarnolds: I put a Spanish billing address but used my regular PayPal account (Belgian) and it did not report any error. About the password, I guess it automatically creates an account with the specified password. I did not create any user, I only filled the required fields.
thebum06: What does it mean with Servicio extendido de descargas? Google translates it to "Extended Service downloads", but I have no idea what they mean with that. It will cost me 4€ though, and I don't see any way to remove it.
They host your download of the game for a limited time, if you pay the service they'll extend the time to 2 years. Since this game is a Steamworks title there is no need to download it from them at all so you should remove it from the cart before paying. There is a trash basket icon to the left of that line, click it and it will be removed.

Foxhack: It's a Steam game, so this is a scam.
They do host the game files if you wish to download it from them. If it's anything like other stores it will be a regular installer that will ask for your CD key and Steam account at the end but it is completely unnecessary and you can remove it.
Post edited February 07, 2012 by OmegaX
Has anyone activated the Space Marine code and can confirm it's not in Spanish only?
Post edited February 07, 2012 by nagytow
nagytow: Has anyone activated the Space Marine code and can confirm it's not in Spanish only?
I haven't actually installed the game, but the code just activated "Warhammer 40K Space Marine (Retail)" and it seems to me like setting language is all handled in game. Hopefully someone can actually confirm this for you, but it seems English to me.

EDIT: The Steam store page confirms it's multilingual, as does OmegaX's post
Post edited February 07, 2012 by PenutBrittle
nagytow: Has anyone activated the Space Marine code and can confirm it's not in Spanish only?
I haven't because I don't have Steam on this machine but the installer file from Digital River was called "Warhammer_Space_Marine_EFIGS.exe" so it should indicate a multilanguage version.
OmegaX: They host your download of the game for a limited time, if you pay the service they'll extend the time to 2 years. Since this game is a Steamworks title there is no need to download it from them at all so you should remove it from the cart before paying. There is a trash basket icon to the left of that line, click it and it will be removed.
Ah right, I had to go all the way back to the beginning to remove it. Great, now I got it at the correct price. Thanks :)
Bought it using FC Barcelona adress. How long did it take you to get e-mail, guys?
Vitek: Bought it using FC Barcelona adress. How long did it take you to get e-mail, guys?
Around 2 hours for me.
It's weird cause Space Marine does not appear under the list of Retail CD games that can be activated on Steam.

Homefront does though.
trusteft: It's weird cause Space Marine does not appear under the list of Retail CD games that can be activated on Steam.

Homefront does though.
That list isn't complete. I have a game called Galactic Bowling that activated on Steam - it cost me a dollar, too.
trusteft: It's weird cause Space Marine does not appear under the list of Retail CD games that can be activated on Steam.

Homefront does though.
If you are referring to the list on Steam than don't fear. That list is incomplete. My copy of Space Marine was activated on Steam without being bought there. If it is a Steamworks title, you can be 95% sure that it can be activated on Steam. Take care though, Steam achievements do not equal Steamworks!
ok thanks.
Vitek: Bought it using FC Barcelona adress. How long did it take you to get e-mail, guys?
Took 1 hours 15 minutes for me to get it.

For those who also bought it, I suppose the downloader they provided doesn't do anything if I already added the serial key to steam?
I live in Spain and didn't let me buy it. They cancelled the order after four hours.