It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a conformation mail after 2 hours, but no key yet.

They took my money though.
Bought it using my UK address, got both keys in 30 min.
Thank you for your information about Warhammer 40 000: Space Marine. 5€ is great price.

BTW on the same site you can buy "Saints Row The Third" including new DLC using 50% code: "Eurogamer50" for just only 15€: http://store.thq.com/store/thq/es_ES/pd/Saints-Row-The-Third/productID.233244200
Post edited February 07, 2012 by fox333
OmegaX:
thebum06:
Thanks for info. It took 1 hour and 1 minute for me.

fox333: Díky za info o Warhammer 40 000: Space Marine. Za 5 euro je to skvělé.
I think you should you another language next time. ;-)
Post edited February 07, 2012 by Vitek
thebum06:
Vitek: Thanks for info. It took 1 hours and 1 minute for me.

fox333: Díky za info o Warhammer 40 000: Space Marine. Za 5 euro je to skvělé.
Vitek: I think you should you another language next time. ;-)
:-) You are right, my mistake. Just edited ;)
DodoGeo: I got a conformation mail after 2 hours, but no key yet.

In the mail you get a link to the site where you download it. On that site you type in your order number and the password you chose when you bought it. That should give you your serial key.
DodoGeo: I got a conformation mail after 2 hours, but no key yet.

thebum06: In the mail you get a link to the site where you download it. On that site you type in your order number and the password you chose when you bought it. That should give you your serial key.
Thanks, was wondering why the link for "track my order" because those things are used fo shipping orders.

A lot of work for my Internetz tomorrow, 3gb patch for Skyrim and another 7 for Space Marine.

Thanks again!
Anyone having a Bethesda coupon on Steam they don't plan to use?
fox333: :-) You are right, my mistake. Just edited ;)
Your mistake will stay forever in my quote. Muhehe!

thebum06: In the mail you get a link to the site where you download it. On that site you type in your order number and the password you chose when you bought it. That should give you your serial key.
The order number is in paypal receipt too but it can't be used until you get that mail.
DodoGeo: A lot of work for my Internetz tomorrow, 3gb patch for Skyrim and another 7 for Space Marine.
Just started downloading and it's 9076MB.
Post edited February 07, 2012 by Vitek
The Gobliins Trilogy is $1.50 over at GG. Anyone know anything about this game?

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GOBLI3/gobliins-trilogy
fox333: :-) You are right, my mistake. Just edited ;)
Vitek: Your mistake will stay forever in my quote. Muhehe!

Vitek: The order number is in paypla receipt too but it can't be used until you get that mail.
DodoGeo: A lot of work for my Internetz tomorrow, 3gb patch for Skyrim and another 7 for Space Marine.
Vitek: Just started downloading and it's 9076MB.
I would be fun to see marines habla espaniol :)
Post edited February 07, 2012 by DodoGeo
DodoGeo: I would be fun to see marines habla espaniol :)
You can do that if you want to

It's a multi language version.
bobo797: The Gobliins Trilogy is $1.50 over at GG. Anyone know anything about this game?

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GOBLI3/gobliins-trilogy
The Gobliiins games are puzzle adventure games from the early 90s. You control a group of different characters, each with special abilities, working together as they progress through a series of areas by solving the puzzles in each area before continuing to the next. If you enjoy puzzle games, I'd definitely give it a try for that price.
I'm going to put in a plug for today's daily deal on steam, 4 elements. I was surprised at how good the game is. It's a much more than your typical casual match-three game. There are also hidden-object puzzles and "spot the difference" puzzles. The match three games are timed and become increasing more difficult. It's all woven together in a nice if shallow story. My biggest beef is that is it takes some time to load the game which is strange because the whole package is only 55MB. I think for $2.50 it's a steal.
Hm, the Eurogamer 50% off thing doesn't work anymore, I wonder why? It says in Spanish it's not valid, I tried inputting it both with quotation marks and without them.