It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mj15: The password is to check your order at Digital River:
https://www.findmyorder.com/

There should also be the Steam key.

The user at THQ.com is not needed. At least as I last time bought from thq.
Hum. I don't have a password, and trying to get them to send a new one claims my order number isn't found. I paid via paypal, so I can't put in the last five digits of my card either. What a mystery.
mj15: The password is to check your order at Digital River:
https://www.findmyorder.com/

There should also be the Steam key.

The user at THQ.com is not needed. At least as I last time bought from thq.
PenutBrittle: Hum. I don't have a password, and trying to get them to send a new one claims my order number isn't found. I paid via paypal, so I can't put in the last five digits of my card either. What a mystery.
Order number not found neither but PayPal has a transaction.
sebarnolds: Order number not found neither but PayPal has a transaction.
Same deal here. Hopefully an email confirmation comes soon. I'm sort of dreading emailing a Spanish support centre.
sebarnolds: Order number not found neither but PayPal has a transaction.
PenutBrittle: Same deal here. Hopefully an email confirmation comes soon. I'm sort of dreading emailing a Spanish support centre.
I'm on the same boat. I remember buying from the UK THQ store once and it also used Digital River. The email took a while to appear so I guess I'll wait.
PenutBrittle: Same deal here. Hopefully an email confirmation comes soon. I'm sort of dreading emailing a Spanish support centre.
OmegaX: I'm on the same boat. I remember buying from the UK THQ store once and it also used Digital River. The email took a while to appear so I guess I'll wait.
Just popped up for me. Seems to be working perfectly. Hurrah.
Is there someone who could buy me Space Marine from spanish THQ shop for 5 euro? I could send you money back (through paypal) tommorrow.
Please PM me and thanks in advance!
OmegaX: I'm on the same boat. I remember buying from the UK THQ store once and it also used Digital River. The email took a while to appear so I guess I'll wait.
PenutBrittle: Just popped up for me. Seems to be working perfectly. Hurrah.
It took longer for me but I finally got it :D
I haven't activated it on Steam yet because I'm at work but there shouldn't be any problems.
OmegaX: Got this from the Steam forums:

http://store.thq.com/store/thq/es_ES/list/categoryID.58414000/

Homefront, Red Faction Armageddon, and Warhammer 40k: Space Marine are 9,95€ on the Spanish THQ Store. All of them are Steamworks titles so you only need a key to activate them.

Also if you use the coupon "Eurogamer50" on checkout you get 50% off on top of that bringing Space Marine to 4,97€.
What an offer, I couldn't resist
thx ;)
Elder Scrolls Collection is the midweek madness on Steam
Morrowind -50%
Oblivion -50%
Skyrim 33%
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13438/?snr=1_4_4__106_1
HuntingNoob: Elder Scrolls Collection is the midweek madness on Steam
How nice of Steam to show me HDTP DLC for Skyrim, but lock me out of the game. :)
HuntingNoob: Elder Scrolls Collection is the midweek madness on Steam
grviper: How nice of Steam to show me HDTP DLC for Skyrim, but lock me out of the game. :)
That's what you get for making snarky comments on the forum ;-P

The construction kit has also been released for those inclined.
Post edited February 07, 2012 by SimonG
I'd be tempted by Skyrim... if i couldn't pick it up in game for £15
Cool, Morrowind is finally on sale again. Too bad I did not grab a Bethesda coupon when I had chance. Gonna go for it when I get home anyway, can't resist.
Post edited February 07, 2012 by PandaLiang
I've got a 50% off Oblivion coupon for free if anyone wants it.
OmegaX: So it doesn't matter if your billing address on your CC or PayPal doesn't match the billing address on the site?
I don't understand why it asks for a password if I don't have a user in that store as far as I know and I couldn't find a way to create one. What did you use for the password? Did you have to create a user?
sebarnolds: I put a Spanish billing address but used my regular PayPal account (Belgian) and it did not report any error. About the password, I guess it automatically creates an account with the specified password. I did not create any user, I only filled the required fields.
What does it mean with Servicio extendido de descargas? Google translates it to "Extended Service downloads", but I have no idea what they mean with that. It will cost me 4€ though, and I don't see any way to remove it.
Post edited February 07, 2012 by thebum06