It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will be coming to GOG according to this trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQKGYKykjc
A trailer that puts a "hopefully" asterisk behind its supposed release date? Love it. :)
SCPM: Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will be coming to GOG according to this trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQKGYKykjc
Thanks, the game looks great!
Update.

Released:
Hollow Knight

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Blitzkrieg 3
Crawl
Elex
Little Nightmares
Nine Parchments
Outlast 2
Planet Nomads
The Sexy Brutale
Soul Saga
Spellforce 3
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
The Universim
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Vikings - Wolves Of Midgard (Mar 28 2017)
Yooka-Laylee (Apr 11 2017)

Still waiting for:
Astroneer
Banner Saga 3
BattleTanx
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Carnivores
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Constructor HD
Crime Cities
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon Fin Soup
Excubitor
Expeditions: Viking
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Forsaken
Furi
Future Unfolding
Grav
Gremlins, Inc.
Hammer And Sickle
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Niffelheim
<span class="bold">Northgard</span>
Orwell
Paradise Lost: First Contact
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Project Resurgence
Redeemer
Reflections
<span class="bold">Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs</span>
Savage Lands
Scorn
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shadow Hand
Shrouded in Sanity
Songbringer
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Stories Untold (Feb 27 2017)
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Sundered
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Fall Of Lazarus
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
Thimbleweed Park
Town of Light
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Zeno Clash
Post edited February 25, 2017 by Andrey82
Vainamoinen: I think I have enough expansive 100 hour Action RPGs for this year already. The only reason I want to see Skyrim and Oblivion released is to see P_Dog react.
tremere110: He will have a heart attack as soon as he finds out they're released and will ironically never experience the DRM free version :p

[EDIT] And his ghost will haunt the forums of GoG - always asking for Oblivion but never realizing it has been released no matter what anybody tells him. His legend will grow from that day forth.
So, basically, he'll be like the forum's own version of Daggerfall's ghost of King Lysandus, except moaning "OBLIVION!!!!!" instead of "<i>VENGEANCE!</i>"?
Post edited February 25, 2017 by HunchBluntley
By the way -- not sure why it's not yet on the list (since I posted about it in this thread weeks ago), but, just to make it clear: Xenonauts 2 is pretty much a lock to come here, given that not only do the devs offer the only playable demo (a veeeery early one) exclusively through Galaxy, but have stated that it will be coming to GOG's In Dev program as well as Steam Early Access.
http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13499-xenonauts-2-free-public-builds/
HunchBluntley: By the way -- not sure why it's not yet on the list (since I posted about it in this thread weeks ago), but, just to make it clear: Xenonauts 2 is pretty much a lock to come here, given that not only do the devs offer the only playable demo (a veeeery early one) exclusively through Galaxy, but have stated that it will be coming to GOG's In Dev program as well as Steam Early Access.
To reinforce your claim here is the demo's product entry:
https://api.gog.com/products/1497289938?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,description,screenshots,videos,related_products,changelog

The description pretty much says everything I think.
Post edited February 25, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
Got the letter from Goldhawk (I think it's safe to post it).

Hey everyone - a quick update from Goldhawk HQ about Xenonauts-2!

An early public build of Xenonauts-2 is available for everyone to download on GOG Galaxy. The build currently only contains a single ground combat mission, but we will be adding additional content (including the strategy layer) as development continues. We plan to release a new build every two weeks, with the next update due on 28th February.

These public builds are currently free. The project will eventually move into a paid phase of development, but we don't currently think there is enough content or polish in the game to justify charging for it. At the same time, we know how important community feedback is to the development process – so we've made the game free.

We plan to keep the builds free until both the strategy and tactical layers are functional and linked together; the paid part of development will consist of adding new content / gameplay mechanics and polishing up the game.

We would appreciate your feedback on the game even at this early stage – it would be enormously useful if you could jot down a few quick thoughts on the current build and any issues you had with it on our forums!

If you're interested in playing these free public builds, you can obtain them here (you will need the GOG Galaxy client): https://www.gog.com/game/xenonauts_2_demo
So Xenonauts 2 is surely coming to GOG.
Jujubee wont bring here your new game.Realpolitiks
:)
Wut?
Bigs: Wut?
Realpolitiks
Bigs: Wut?
PaterAlf: Realpolitiks
I got that... I just didn't get if he said the game is or isn't coming.. or rumored to come
WinterSnowfall: To reinforce your claim here is the demo's product entry:
https://api.gog.com/products/1497289938?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,description,screenshots,videos,related_products,changelog

The description pretty much says everything I think.
Description:
"This is the free public pre-alpha of Xenonauts 2 - a very early build of the game intended for gameplay and stability testing. This demo requires GOG Galaxy to download and will NOT grant a copy of the final game (it will be deleted once the game moves into the paid alpha stage."

What's cool about it:
[Nothing]
:D

What's cool about it:
[Nothing]
muntdefems: :D
Yeah, I know, but it's hardly uncommon :). If I had a nickel for every id that lacked a "whats_cool_about_it" entry, why I could rule the univer... ehm, well, take a few unpaid days off at least, I guess.
PaterAlf: Realpolitiks
Realpolitiks is a real-time, simplified single-player grand strategy game coming to PC, Mac and Linux.
“real” “simplified”

Pick one.
"real-time"

realpolitik
reɪˈɑːlpɒlɪˌtiːk
noun
politics based on practical and material factors rather than on theoretical or ethical objectives
Post edited February 26, 2017 by Bigs