It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surprised no other Warner Bros games have made it here; be nice to have Shadow of Mordor.
I doubt that WB will let go of Denuvo.
Unkalibriert: I doubt that WB will let go of Denuvo.
Shadow of Mordor doesn't have Denuvo

here the full list of games with Denuvo. (it doesn't keep growing :| )

after, saying that, i doubt this game will be on GOG "soon", too "recent" (2014)
Post edited September 26, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: here the full list of games with Denuvo. (it doesn't keep growing :| )
You mean it does keep growing, sadly. I was disappointed to see Deus Ex Mankind Divided there.
Uhu. Must have messed up my memory, then.
Earthlock: Festival of Magic has landed on Steam, with no word on the GOG version yet. :|

edit: Sent them an email. Received a disheartening answer. Entirety of message:
The GoG version will be delayed. We do not have an official release date for this.
2017? :( :( :(
Post edited September 27, 2016 by Vainamoinen
Vainamoinen: Earthlock: Festival of Magic has landed on Steam, with no word on the GOG version yet. :|

edit: Sent them an email. Received a disheartening answer. Entirety of message:

The GoG version will be delayed. We do not have an official release date for this.
Vainamoinen: 2017? :( :( :(
Did you only just get that info from them? That's a little depressing :(
micktiegs_8: Did you only just get that info from them? That's a little depressing :(
Support reply from Snowcastle Games today, 4:32 PM.

I mean, "delay" could mean tomorrow, but it just doesn't sound like this. They haven't addressed the GOG release on their website, they haven't addressed it on Kickstarter, they haven't addressed it on their forum. All fairly terrible signs for the goglins. :( :(
Another LoG...?
wouldn't surprise me...
micktiegs_8: Did you only just get that info from them? That's a little depressing :(
Vainamoinen: Support reply from Snowcastle Games today, 4:32 PM.

I mean, "delay" could mean tomorrow, but it just doesn't sound like this. They haven't addressed the GOG release on their website, they haven't addressed it on Kickstarter, they haven't addressed it on their forum. All fairly terrible signs for the goglins. :( :(
I sure hope it's not one of those "i'll delay the drm-free version so my game doesn't get pirated for a while" kind of nonsense I'm hearing so much lately. Because their game has already been cracked, so they might as well release it here as soon as possible.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by rgnrk
rgnrk: I sure hope it's not one of those "i'll delay the drm-free version so my game doesn't get pirated for a while" kind of nonsense I'm hearing so much lately. Because their game has already been cracked, so they might as well release it here as soon as possible.
It's probably a delayed by GoG because they couldn't be bothered to implement basic keyboard and mouse support for a PC game. They finally did a few days ago - but still I can see GoG outright rejecting a game that requires a controller to play.
Bigs: Another LoG...?
wouldn't surprise me...
Wwwwwait, where did that come from? Let's not jump to the worst possible conclusion immediately. :)

tremere110: It's probably a delayed by GoG because they couldn't be bothered to implement basic keyboard and mouse support for a PC game. They finally did a few days ago - but still I can see GoG outright rejecting a game that requires a controller to play.
No, that's definitely not the case. I've played the demo in 2014 (I think), and the keyboard controls were completely fine (to this day, I don't own a controller for my PC). It's not as if any kind of fine tuned quick paced movements are necessary for this turn based JRPG anyway.

GOG will publish it when Snowcastle delivers.

rgnrk: I sure hope it's not one of those "i'll delay the drm-free version so my game doesn't get pirated for a while" kind of nonsense I'm hearing so much lately.
That's one of the more plausible theories, I think. There has also been the theory that GOG pushes the Galaxy beta onto their business clients as a requirement, and that may not be as uncomplicated as it sounds.
Vainamoinen: There has also been the theory that GOG pushes the Galaxy beta onto their business clients as a requirement, and that may not be as uncomplicated as it sounds.
Is there even a single public documented case showing evidence to promote such a theory as being even remotely tenable?
skeletonbow: Is there even a single public documented case showing evidence to promote such a theory as being even remotely tenable?
I don't think so. All contractual matters between GOG and developer are usually completely in the dark, and neither can come forth with "the real reason" for anything because that would be highly unprofessional (see recent forum thread :) ).

I hate the rumor mill! But that's all there is.
Bigs: Another LoG...?
wouldn't surprise me...
Vainamoinen: Wwwwwait, where did that come from? Let's not jump to the worst possible conclusion immediately. :)

tremere110: It's probably a delayed by GoG because they couldn't be bothered to implement basic keyboard and mouse support for a PC game. They finally did a few days ago - but still I can see GoG outright rejecting a game that requires a controller to play.
Vainamoinen: No, that's definitely not the case. I've played the demo in 2014 (I think), and the keyboard controls were completely fine (to this day, I don't own a controller for my PC). It's not as if any kind of fine tuned quick paced movements are necessary for this turn based JRPG anyway.

GOG will publish it when Snowcastle delivers.

rgnrk: I sure hope it's not one of those "i'll delay the drm-free version so my game doesn't get pirated for a while" kind of nonsense I'm hearing so much lately.
Vainamoinen: That's one of the more plausible theories, I think. There has also been the theory that GOG pushes the Galaxy beta onto their business clients as a requirement, and that may not be as uncomplicated as it sounds.
Wasn't Galaxy the answer to more & more devs wanting launcher stuff like steam; rather them pushing gog to develop something like that instead of the other way around?