It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ron Gilbert is now hardcore teasing the impending release of Thimbleweed Park every other day. We might see it as early as March. :) :)
You fellows know any news about Copper Dreams?
The team behind Serpent in the Staglands is developing that, and at some point it was due out somewhere in March.
This is what I found from the official site,"*The DRM Free keys will either be through GOG or the Humble Store. We are currently in talks with GOG to distribute the game through their site."
Post edited February 23, 2017 by superstande
superstande: You fellows know any news about Copper Dreams?
The team behind Serpent in the Staglands is developing that, and at some point it was due out somewhere in March.
This is what I found from the official site,"*The DRM Free keys will either be through GOG or the Humble Store. We are currently in talks with GOG to distribute the game through their site."
Their last kickstarter update is from october, I think. But they just commented on their kickstarter on February 9th:

"We've been accumulating another hefty update over the past couple months while we've been finishing up work on the alpha — we'll have that update out soon!
We've been holding off showing additional content until we had the remaining systems and art in a place that's reflective of what the alpha will look like. We'll have a video detailing all the new stuff we've been doing though."

So the alpha is coming soon.
(And that also means the game won't be out in March, obviously. Which was only the kickstater estimated release date anyway)
Post edited February 23, 2017 by rgnrk
rgnrk: ...
So the alpha is coming soon.
(And that also means the game won't be out in March, obviously. Which was only the kickstater estimated release date anyway)
Ah, thanks.
So, that means... the Alpha maybe in March... Beta maybe in May, with luck... So the release might be during summer, maybe July or August... I don't know, happy that they are working hard but kinda eeny-weeny sorry it won't be around soon.
Post edited February 23, 2017 by superstande
high rated
([url=https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/northgard]Wishlist entry) seems to be coming to GOG at some point according to developer:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/466560/discussions/0/360671727320145614/

*Yuki* 8 Aug, 2016 @ 10:39pm
3 questions
1. Will there be mac/linux/steamos versions?
2. Will it be avalaible on GoG?
3. Which engine is it built on?

Looks kinda like AoE with RoN's territory system (or like 0 a.d with pretty graphics, lol)

ncannasse [developer] 13 Oct, 2016 @ 4:46pm
1 & 2. Yes, although not at first release
3. It's using our own engine called "Heaps" available as open source
Post edited February 23, 2017 by Petrell
ZaineH: Given the technical difficulties post before launch that was followed by radio silence, I think you can safely remove that one from the list.
ReynardFox: Don't say that. :(
Well, I've also asked about the subsequent PC releases in that series, and have gotten definitive "no" answers for all of them coming to GOG. So...
Chacranajxy: Well, I've also asked about the subsequent PC releases in that series, and have gotten definitive "no" answers for all of them coming to GOG. So...
What? WHY?
Chacranajxy: Well, I've also asked about the subsequent PC releases in that series, and have gotten definitive "no" answers for all of them coming to GOG. So...
ReynardFox: What? WHY?
Presumably the same issue they had getting Shinovi Versus on GOG. Dunno what the hang-up was, exactly, but it's technical rather than business related.
ReynardFox: What? WHY?
Chacranajxy: Presumably the same issue they had getting Shinovi Versus on GOG. Dunno what the hang-up was, exactly, but it's technical rather than business related.
Wasn't it something related to trying to remove the DRM broke the game code or something?
I think I have enough expansive 100 hour Action RPGs for this year already. The only reason I want to see Skyrim and Oblivion released is to see P_Dog react.
Chacranajxy: Presumably the same issue they had getting Shinovi Versus on GOG. Dunno what the hang-up was, exactly, but it's technical rather than business related.
karnak1: Wasn't it something related to trying to remove the DRM broke the game code or something?
As I recall, that was the problem.
Vainamoinen: I think I have enough expansive 100 hour Action RPGs for this year already. The only reason I want to see Skyrim and Oblivion released is to see P_Dog react.
He will have a heart attack as soon as he finds out they're released and will ironically never experience the DRM free version :p

[EDIT] And his ghost will haunt the forums of GoG - always asking for Oblivion but never realizing it has been released no matter what anybody tells him. His legend will grow from that day forth.
Post edited February 24, 2017 by tremere110
high rated
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will be coming to GOG according to this trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQKGYKykjc
Post edited February 25, 2017 by SCPM
SCPM: Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will be coming to GOG according to this trailer:
Damn, that looks right up my alley.

I do love a tactical RPG.
SCPM: Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs will be coming to GOG according to this trailer:
adaliabooks: Damn, that looks right up my alley.

I do love a tactical RPG.
I hope they give GOG keys to their backers.