It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: I hope you feel better! Seems everyone is getting sick this year, it sucks. :(

I wound up watching a couple youtube videos of Rift Mages and Knight Enchanters, and I'm glad I did... I could tell the KE's would focus a bit more on melee than casting, but I didn't realize just how much. I decided to go Rift Mage myself, as I really like to cast spells (and honestly, that's likely why I always make a mage when playing an rpg that allows it... More spells means more pretty colors!) and love that the Rift Mage can have so much control over combat. I definitely agree with you about the MMO feel of the game, and the fact that there are so many seemingly pointless side-quests really doesn't help. That was one of the things that caused me to abandon the game when The Witcher 3 was released. I tried it, and even the smallest side quests felt immersive, felt like I was in the world and not just killing ten rats and returning to so-and-so.
And it certainly doesn't stand up against Dragon Age: Origins. But all things considered, I'm enjoying the hell out of it. In fact, Sarge is already napping from the sheer exhaustion brought on by breakfast, so maybe I should fire it up again to wrap up a few more quests. :)
No real improvement just yet ... But I promised to have dinner with my father so unfortunately I'll have to go out today ... not exactly looking forward to braving the outside world right now. :P

Haha, I'm the type who likes having a sword in one hand and a fireball or something in the other. That's how I play Skyrim. :P In Dragon Age: Origins the Arcane Warrior and Battlemage specializations are my favorite. I like hacking everything apart and then if they don't die throw a good ol' Storm of the Century on their heads. Good times. :)

Yeah, I ended up enjoying it as well, just not as much as Origins. And part of the problem is that my system is actually not strong enough to handle the game which means that loading times are absolutely dreadful and combat is a bit laggy.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi there, a good day I hope?
I didn't sleep well. I'm not sure how you did it but it's your fault!
:-)
Yes. Quite good.
Sorry to hear that...and i have no idea ;)

Stilton: Pretty normal day here, with rain and rain. Which is OK because I like rain :-)
Doesn't sound too bad...i actually miss rain here...it hasn't rained since last week which is unusual :)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi there, a good day I hope?
I didn't sleep well. I'm not sure how you did it but it's your fault!
ElTerprise: Yes. Quite good.
Sorry to hear that...and i have no idea ;)

Stilton: Pretty normal day here, with rain and rain. Which is OK because I like rain :-)
ElTerprise: Doesn't sound too bad...i actually miss rain here...it hasn't rained since last week which is unusual :)
I really feel like this is my time of the year, weatherwise. I love Autumn, love Winter and really like (early) Spring. I'm lucky in that most of the year is comfortable for me. Its only when summer comes that I don't like it. All that sun screen every time you go out, and laying in bed too hot to sleep. Give me cool and cold any day :-)
Stilton: I really feel like this is my time of the year, weatherwise. I love Autumn, love Winter and really like (early) Spring. I'm lucky in that most of the year is comfortable for me. Its only when summer comes that I don't like it. All that sun screen every time you go out, and laying in bed too hot to sleep. Give me cool and cold any day :-)
I would partially agree. While i also like autumn and spring, i'm not a huge fan of Winter and hot summers :)
Crap,I just woke up to such a nasty headache.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
The weather outside is frightful.
The coffee inside delightful.
Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow.

EndreWhiteMane: The weather outside is frightful.

Since the crappy weather will be staying
I brought some games for playing
My English sucks believe me I know
Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow
EndreWhiteMane: The weather outside is frightful.

Soccorro: Since the crappy weather will be staying
I brought some games for playing
My English sucks believe me I know
Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow
Very good, that's got me laughing. :-)
*tired hugs* Seems like the thread is going slow today. Good, that is relaxing ;-)
Good News! I managed to detonate a mine in Divinity Original Sin and blow my partner to bits.
No, no, no, that's not the good news.
The good news is I got it running well enough to do that. :-)
I'm a happy man, my partner not so much.
EndreWhiteMane: Good News! I managed to detonate a mine in Divinity Original Sin and blow my partner to bits.
Sounds like you are having fun :D
Great that you got it running *big hug*

Hmmm.... either the page is bugged again or my posts are vanishing *sigh*
Post edited October 29, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Sorry to make this thread take another step forward :P

Lovely poetry there! \o/

Howdy You All :)

Trails in the sky Sequel is released! ... was actually happy that it will be released later this year.... then checked out the release date... then today's date... then went to the gog's front page... Ah... yeah... today :)
EndreWhiteMane: Good News! I managed to detonate a mine in Divinity Original Sin and blow my partner to bits.
moonshineshadow: Sounds like you are having fun :D

It's a great game, I was sad when it wouldn't run.
The pages are bugged again, what a surprise. :-)
moonshineshadow: Sounds like you are having fun :D

EndreWhiteMane: It's a great game, I was sad when it wouldn't run.
I will get it someday. Ater I played the other Divinity games or it is so dirty cheap that I can't resist. So it might take a few years :P
EndreWhiteMane: It's a great game, I was sad when it wouldn't run.
moonshineshadow: I will get it someday. Ater I played the other Divinity games or it is so dirty cheap that I can't resist. So it might take a few years :P
I have a new plan for that, I'm playing the best ones first.
That way I get the good ones in before I'm too old. :-)