It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all :D
Good moaning. I am back.

It's the return of the attack of the nazi zombie penny games from the other store. I'm getting my shotgun and nailing a few.
ElTerprise: Well it's a school gym because clubs usually can't afford to have an own gym and there are currently school holidays so i guess those who are responsible for the gym felt that they are not in a hurry....and forgot about the sports clubs....

I am - but 73 is still too much ;)
I'm thinking of getting a membership for the school's gym. I don't want a repeat of this neck cramp. Also I could stand to lose a pound... or a dozen.

So I'll repeat my question. Any math nerds around?
Post edited October 29, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Good moaning. I am back.

It's the return of the attack of the nazi zombie penny games from the other store. I'm getting my shotgun and nailing a few.
ElTerprise: Well it's a school gym because clubs usually can't afford to have an own gym and there are currently school holidays so i guess those who are responsible for the gym felt that they are not in a hurry....and forgot about the sports clubs....

I am - but 73 is still too much ;)
j0ekerr: I'm thinking of getting a membership for the school's gym. I don't want a repeat of this neck cramp. Also I could stand to lose a pound... or a dozen.

MATH!? HIISSSSSSSSS!!!! *Starts burning* AAAHHH!!!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: So expensive though.
l0rdtr3k: Even on Steam is expensive.
Yep.
CarrionCrow: Maybe the maintenance manager is off getting drunk at the moment...

I used to have almost 200. What you have doesn't seem so bad. Thinking of removing some?
Possibly....

Yes...thought about deleting some low-priority stuff...i also might add some movies...in case there are interesting ones...

LesterKnight99: Hi all :D
Hi. How are you?

j0ekerr: Good moaning. I am back.

I'm thinking of getting a membership for the school's gym. I don't want a repeat of this neck cramp. Also I could stand to lose a pound... or a dozen.

I (re)started with volleyball and indoor football (on a non-pro level though) for similar reasons :)
Soccorro: MATH!? HIISSSSSSSSS!!!! *Starts burning* AAAHHH!!!
The method of Gauss compels you, the method of Gauss compels you... to calculate the determinant and find the inverse square matrix!!!
Post edited October 29, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: The method of Gauss compels you, the method of Gauss compels you... to calculate the determinant and find the inverse square matrix!!!
*explodes*
FearfulSymmetry: *explodes*
*starts gluing pieces back together* :-p
AgentBirdnest: *starts gluing pieces back together* :-p
Stay away or I will zap you with trigonometry.

Seriously though. I've been banging my head against those goddamned filthy inverse matrixes! So far they haven't yielded.
AgentBirdnest: *starts gluing pieces back together* :-p
Thanks. :P

I was passable at economics related maths, got an 8 out of 10 for my final exam. But don't ask me to do physics related maths or everything will go to hell. :)
j0ekerr: The method of Gauss compels you, the method of Gauss compels you... to calculate the determinant and find the inverse square matrix!!!
Uh...it's been some time but i liked matrices in school :)
Gauß algorithm....although i must admit that i know about it pretty much vanished...

Hm...recently Gauß always reminds me of GKS (Gauß-Krüger coordinate system) which is a transvere mercator projection ;)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
j0ekerr: Stay away or I will zap you with trigonometry.

Seriously though. I've been banging my head against those goddamned filthy inverse matrixes! So far they haven't yielded.
I'll be good :-|

I have no idea what an imburse maplex is. I'll leave the math to the smart people :-p
ElTerprise: Uh...it's been some time but i liked matrices in school :)

Hm...recently Gauß always reminds me of GKS (Gauß-Krüger coordinate system) which is a transvere mercator projection ;)
AAARGH! A ß! KILL IT, KILL IT WITH NUCLEAR FIRE!
FearfulSymmetry: Thanks. :P

I was passable at economics related maths, got an 8 out of 10 for my final exam. But don't ask me to do physics related maths or everything will go to hell. :)
I was a perfect math student until halfway though 8th grade, when we started trigonometry. I failed the test miserably, threw up in class, and dropped out. But at least I didn't have to watch episodes of Oprah that our math teacher recorded for us anymore :-p
j0ekerr: AAARGH! A ß! KILL IT, KILL IT WITH NUCLEAR FIRE!
Hmm, I remember struggling to remember how to do the ß on a keyboard when I was still taking German, but something must have stuck because I got it right just now ...