It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Did someone mention why it got cancelled?

Doing all right here. Just updated my list, and it doesn't look too bad, even after adding a few things.
Beyond that, just got back from running errands. A nice enough day overall.
Gym has no power....and no one felt responsible to fix that....

Glad to hear that. Also added some stuff to my wishlist....but i guess i have to clean it up a bit as well :)
Hello everybody! How are you?

Oh my god! The new release on GoG looks so awesome! ACHTUNG PANZER: KHARKOV 1943
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello everybody! How are you?

Oh my god! The new release on GoG looks so awesome! ACHTUNG PANZER: KHARKOV 1943
I'm more interested in Trails in the Sky SC.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello everybody! How are you?

l0rdtr3k: I'm more interested in Trails in the Sky SC.
So expensive though.
Just got back, so of the course the first thing I do is switch on the pc and check the forum... And the competition's page.

It's a meh kind of sale, which sort of explains the lack of fanfare here too.

Anyways I'm going to have dinner, then I'll be back, in the meanwhile. I need help guys, how many of you are math nerds?
ElTerprise: Gym has no power....and no one felt responsible to fix that....

Glad to hear that. Also added some stuff to my wishlist....but i guess i have to clean it up a bit as well :)
-shakes head- Okay, that's bad. My first thought would be to call the power company, but I guess they decided to go the "building has no electricity, let's sit in the dark til it comes back on its own" route.

At least you're under a hundred? -laughs-
Still haven't got my discount code or that "free" upgrade to that HD pathologic. Figures.
l0rdtr3k: I'm more interested in Trails in the Sky SC.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: So expensive though.
Even on Steam is expensive.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Still haven't got my discount code or that "free" upgrade to that HD pathologic. Figures.
DISCOUNT CODE!? WHERE!?
CarrionCrow: -shakes head- Okay, that's bad. My first thought would be to call the power company, but I guess they decided to go the "building has no electricity, let's sit in the dark til it comes back on its own" route.

At least you're under a hundred? -laughs-
Well it's a school gym because clubs usually can't afford to have an own gym and there are currently school holidays so i guess those who are responsible for the gym felt that they are not in a hurry....and forgot about the sports clubs....

I am - but 73 is still too much ;)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Still haven't got my discount code or that "free" upgrade to that HD pathologic. Figures.
Soccorro: DISCOUNT CODE!? WHERE!?
Sure as hell not on my account.
Soccorro: DISCOUNT CODE!? WHERE!?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sure as hell not on my account.
I got ti! :D you have to go to the website and click on pathologic on your shelf

But i caan't redeem the code :/ it keeps telling me that somethign went wrong! :(
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sure as hell not on my account.
Soccorro: I got ti! :D you have to go to the website and click on pathologic on your shelf

But i caan't redeem the code :/ it keeps telling me that somethign went wrong! :(
Already tried that, never shows up on my shelf.
Soccorro: I got ti! :D you have to go to the website and click on pathologic on your shelf

pimpmonkey2382.313: Already tried that, never shows up on my shelf.
:/ oh
ElTerprise: Well it's a school gym because clubs usually can't afford to have an own gym and there are currently school holidays so i guess those who are responsible for the gym felt that they are not in a hurry....and forgot about the sports clubs....

I am - but 73 is still too much ;)
Maybe the maintenance manager is off getting drunk at the moment...

I used to have almost 200. What you have doesn't seem so bad. Thinking of removing some?