It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *waves*

Crow - Sleep well.
Owl - Hope the factory visit goes well.
Fearful - If you get sick Imma kick someone's (ElT's) ass, so stay healthy! ):-|
Is that a word? õ__ô
Hopefully good news.
It is now. Meh, she just told me to swallow valiums, at least I don't have a larval xenomorph in my chest.
Empress_Owl: I'm ok, yes :)
Pretty busy too...
Looking forwards to holidays, which won't happen until 19th December +__+ ... **sigh**
I'm looking forward to them too. Unfortunately they're still a ways away ...

AgentBirdnest: Fearful - If you get sick Imma kick someone's (ElT's) ass, so stay healthy! ):-|
Hey Agent! *hugs* How are you? And poor ElT. How did he end up the scapegoat of this thread anyway? :P
BOO!

moo hoo

moo hoo hoo

moo hoo hoo hoo
j0ekerr: It is now. Meh, she just told me to swallow valiums, at least I don't have a larval xenomorph in my chest.
Good to hear.
johnnygoging: BOO!

moo hoo

moo hoo hoo

moo hoo hoo hoo
Are you a Halloween cow? ;)
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Agent! *hugs* How are you? And poor ElT. How did he end up the scapegoat of this thread anyway? :P
*big return hug* Doing okay. Whatever that means...
I don't remember how he became the scapegoat, but I'm sure it was ElT's fault ;-) It sure is convenient! n__n
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug* Doing okay. Whatever that means...
I don't remember how he became the scapegoat, but I'm sure it was ElT's fault ;-) It sure is convenient! n__n
*gives more hot chocolate*

Hahaha. Definitely, but sad for ElT. :P
FearfulSymmetry: *gives more hot chocolate*

u__ô *sips*

Pfft... He should be honoured that we are giving him so much credit for everything :-p
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug* Doing okay. Whatever that means...
FearfulSymmetry: *gives more hot chocolate*

*hugs* Hi Tyger. How're you doing? I hope you're all right .
*begins to play with your hair*
Aloha all, hope y'all are doing well today. (Fearful, don't you dare get sick)
Had one of my bad/weird dream nights so I'm pretty exhausted but otherwise OK.
*hugs, waves, handshakes with joy buzzer*
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, hope y'all are doing well today. (Fearful, don't you dare get sick)
*gets buzzed* Good morning.
I hope the dream didn't translate into a real life injury...? I nearly broke my foot a couple years ago from dream-kicking someone in the stomach (which turned out to be my wall, in real life) as hard as I could.
Glad to hear the "OK" though :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, hope y'all are doing well today. (Fearful, don't you dare get sick)
AgentBirdnest: *gets buzzed* Good morning.
I hope the dream didn't translate into a real life injury...? I nearly broke my foot a couple years ago from dream-kicking someone in the stomach (which turned out to be my wall, in real life) as hard as I could.
Glad to hear the "OK" though :-)
Nope, didn't smash myself in the face this time. :-)
Leaving now for lessons. I'll see you guys in a couple of hours.
Good morning, folks! *hugs and waves all around*
Just fed the pup his breakfast, time to start some coffee. The lady gets home from her work trip late this evening, so I'm going to try to have the house all fancy-clean when she gets home. Having my parents over yesterday left Sarge completely spent. He gets so excited when he gets visitors that he runs around panting and wagging his tail and jumping on furniture and running around in circles until he just about passes out. So the day after company or visiting others is usually quite a relaxed one for him. I figure I'll take advantage of all the naps and get this place more under control... made a ton of progress a couple weeks back, but things could certainly be cleaner, by degrees.
I hope you're all having a lovely day!

FearfulSymmetry: Woke up this morning with a pretty bad stomach ache, and it's still lingering. And here I thought I might escape falling ill after all ...
I hope you feel better! Seems everyone is getting sick this year, it sucks. :(

I wound up watching a couple youtube videos of Rift Mages and Knight Enchanters, and I'm glad I did... I could tell the KE's would focus a bit more on melee than casting, but I didn't realize just how much. I decided to go Rift Mage myself, as I really like to cast spells (and honestly, that's likely why I always make a mage when playing an rpg that allows it... More spells means more pretty colors!) and love that the Rift Mage can have so much control over combat. I definitely agree with you about the MMO feel of the game, and the fact that there are so many seemingly pointless side-quests really doesn't help. That was one of the things that caused me to abandon the game when The Witcher 3 was released. I tried it, and even the smallest side quests felt immersive, felt like I was in the world and not just killing ten rats and returning to so-and-so.
And it certainly doesn't stand up against Dragon Age: Origins. But all things considered, I'm enjoying the hell out of it. In fact, Sarge is already napping from the sheer exhaustion brought on by breakfast, so maybe I should fire it up again to wrap up a few more quests. :)
EndreWhiteMane: Nope, didn't smash myself in the face this time. :-)
Always a plus! (Though I guess you'll miss out on the nurses ;-p)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest