It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: *Lying on the sand like a lazy ass owl** B-| ... I didn't forget the sunscreen, no worries... what is a "fancy words fight" ?
Sounds lovely :-)
(Looks like I'm late, Crow already answered your question. Tant pis ;-p)
Glad you get to enjoy the sun today. If storm clouds come out, just let me know, and we'll burn them to the ground :-D
**Big hug**
Post edited August 10, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: I don't when this will be released because there wasn't any mention of a release in the article i read. Looks definitely interesting although i'm not really familiar with Motörhead....
Interesting. Thank you for the info. Guess I'll keep it installed after finishing, just tucked away.
AgentBirdnest: I'm thinking there is a decent chance it is due to (or at least made worse by) my anxiety. Lovely how it has to give you physical bullsh*t too...

Ahh... I've heard very bad things about MoO3 :-) Used to be the lowest rated on GOG if I'm not mistaken. I can't even get into MoO2, so I won't even try to get into something that is said to be much worse.

I used to be the opposite not too long ago. Maybe "neutral" at best. Just in the last year, I've had some pretty big (for me) changes that made me look on the positive side more often. Turns out I liked that feeling, and was lucky enough to be able to hold onto it :-) I'm a bit more naive, but pluck it, I'm happier.
Yeah, it's fucking wonderful.

-laughs- No surprise there. But I have the first two, so the garbage third gets purchased as well. Not big on incomplete series.

Happiness is what ultimately matters. It's good that you were able to shift over to a healthier state of mind.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
LaPtiteBete: *Lying on the sand like a lazy ass owl** B-| ... I didn't forget the sunscreen, no worries... what is a "fancy words fight" ?
AgentBirdnest: Sounds lovely :-)
(Looks like I'm late, Crow already answered your question. Tant pis ;-p)
Glad you get to enjoy the sun today. If storm clouds come out, just let me know, and we'll burn them to the ground :-D
**Big hug**
A bigger wave surprised us and made all our stuff soaking wet lol...
How are you doing, my lovely Agent? **Big happy sunny and salty hugs**
I won't hesitate to call you if there are things to burn to the ground...
LaPtiteBete: A bigger wave surprised us and made all our stuff soaking wet lol...
How are you doing, my lovely Agent? **Big happy sunny and salty hugs**
I won't hesitate to call you if there are things to burn to the ground...
Let's burn the wave to the ground!! :-D
Things are going pretty well here. Improving every minute (did you have something to do with that? The timing was perfect ;-))
CarrionCrow: Interesting. Thank you for the info. Guess I'll keep it installed after finishing, just tucked away.
No problem. Apparently they'll also relaease some free DLC if i'm not mistaken....
gutter: Not a personal lexicon, that would be speaking gibberish. Also, your use of the term "lexicon" in place of a colloquial term like "vocabulary" makes me inclined to think that you partake of the very activity you condemn. Also, specialized terminology becomes necessary as a field of inquiry refines or invents concepts that do not map onto the standard lexicon. Got a reply? I doubt it.
Oh, I've got a reply.

Ach, ye scabby jobbie, ah dinnae unnerstan' ae thang ye sez. But ah reckon ye're one biggae howlin' fud.

Meanwhile ah wull keep swallyin mah cuppa wi' mah wee finger stickin' oot
Post edited August 10, 2015 by j0ekerr
ElTerprise: On a totally unrelated note. Anyone here played Aquaria?
So, I've put about an hour and a half into it now, and I think I'm beginning to get a good feel for it.
So... it's an exploration game, with some collecting and puzzle solving. The main way you interact with the world is by "singing". Holding the right mouse button brings up a circle of 8 notes. Hitting different combinations of notes creates a spell. You have to explore to find new songs.
You collect ingredients to make food that heals you or gives you a speed boost (I assume food can do more things. I've only found enough recipes to fill one page of the 13-page recipe book.)
There are not really "levels" (at this point at least), but a hub that branches out and you can explore different parts of the caves (new areas do have to load for a few seconds though.) When I learned a new song, I was able to go back and explore parts that were previously cut off.
Overall, it is pleasant as pluck. Relaxing. The art style, the character's movement, and the music and sounds make for a peaceful experience (not totally peaceful; there are still dangers in the water.)
So with the exception of the Simon games (which our resident battle sister captured and delivered unto me with the emperor's mercy) There's nothing particularly interesting about the staff picks this week.

Also, how are yez doin'?
j0ekerr: So with the exception of the Simon games (which our resident battle sister captured and delivered unto me with the emperor's mercy) There's nothing particularly interesting about the staff picks this week.

Also, how are yez doin'?
Kinda tired here. The sun's coming up and I haven't slept yet. Aside from that, watching a Red Letter Media video at the moment. It's one of their best, where they tear Adam Sandler to pieces.

What's happening on your end?
Day at the beach and still forum posting.

The wonders (or is it horrors? the matter is subject to debate) of modern wifi technology.

Be careful of the russian little salad and make sure the tortilla is fresh...

As for your question, It's something that was narrowly avoided thanks to adorable scottish expressions.
AgentBirdnest: So, I've put about an hour and a half into it now, and I think I'm beginning to get a good feel for it.
So... it's an exploration game, with some collecting and puzzle solving. The main way you interact with the world is by "singing". Holding the right mouse button brings up a circle of 8 notes. Hitting different combinations of notes creates a spell. You have to explore to find new songs.
You collect ingredients to make food that heals you or gives you a speed boost (I assume food can do more things. I've only found enough recipes to fill one page of the 13-page recipe book.)
There are not really "levels" (at this point at least), but a hub that branches out and you can explore different parts of the caves (new areas do have to load for a few seconds though.) When I learned a new song, I was able to go back and explore parts that were previously cut off.
Overall, it is pleasant as pluck. Relaxing. The art style, the character's movement, and the music and sounds make for a peaceful experience (not totally peaceful; there are still dangers in the water.)
*glomps*
Hello Agent!
CarrionCrow: Kinda tired here. The sun's coming up and I haven't slept yet. Aside from that, watching a Red Letter Media video at the moment. It's one of their best, where they tear Adam Sandler to pieces.

What's happening on your end?
Aside from barely avoiding heatstroke and wetting a rag to put on top of the pc, not much, except maybe being madly jealous of our dear Owlette, for spending her day at the beach.
----
Is that the one in which they talk about Jack & Jill?

I would have said "tore open a new one" or "completely lambasted" but frankly, that movie already was so full of holes that another one would have been unnoticeable, and berating the equivalent of a retarded chicken fancier is sad.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by j0ekerr
AgentBirdnest: So, I've put about an hour and a half into it now, and I think I'm beginning to get a good feel for it.
So it's basically some kind of underwater metroidvania. And relaxing sounds really good. I think i'll give it a shot. Thank you :)
Good morning, folks! Trying to make sense of waking life. No sense to be made yet, so I'll just roll with it for now. ;)

I hope all are doing well, or at least getting by okay! *Hugs and waves all around*
BRB,going to work.
Wish me a good day,peeps. Or else I'll kill you all by extra tight hugs.