It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

How are you all today? Have you had a lovely weekend?

*hugs and waves*
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here. It's a combo of housework, typing and playing. Might have to run errands in a bit, but that's all.

How was your day?
Soccorro: Who?!
CarrionCrow: Referring to Shannon Tweed.
Shannon tweed? Sounds like a job for google!
ElTerprise: No problem but it not that helpful indeed :P
I'll see if I can get back to you tomorrow. I've been meaning to install it again since it came to GOG...
CarrionCrow: That isn't useless. It tells me at a glance that the game wasn't compelling enough to keep you playing, and presented nothing memorable because it couldn't keep you interested enough to keep going.
Good point...
Could have also been that the controls were too complicated and I was just too lazy to learn them at the time.
Maybe I only played it to see if it worked, with no intention of playing too long.
Or, yeah... it could've just sucked :-p
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here. It's a combo of housework, typing and playing. Might have to run errands in a bit, but that's all.

How was your day?
Good evening!

It sounds like you have had a busy day. Is the weather still very hot for you?

My day has been quite good, thank you. I got a visit from one of my sister-in=laws and some of my nieces and got some adorable homemade wedding presents from them. Other than that I just enjoyed a relaxing day with my partner.

Soccorro: Im meh and you?
Sorry to hear that.

If I ignore the usual health problems then I am doing great.

ElTerprise: Good evening *big hug*
Doing good here.
What about you?
Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear it. Did you enjoy your swamp cycling?

I am doing good, thank you. Still the usual problems with my health, but my day has been good apart from that, especially getting my cute wedding presents from my nieces.
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing pretty well. I hare forgetting passwords, which I why I keep them written down somewhere safe. Do they provide a password recovery option? Or will you have to burn the store down until they give you your games? :-)
Yes, there is a recovery option, but I'd rather try to remember it myself, just so I can feel like I accomplished something today :-p
Hm... I like the burning idea >:-D
ElTerprise: Oh boy...it's okay. You don't have to try the game just for the sake of giving me an impression of it :)
I've been wanting to play it again since it came to GOG. You mentioning it just reminded me to get off my butt (well, not literally, I'm still sitting down) and do it :-)
Post edited August 10, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Yes, there is a recovery option, but I'd rather try to remember it myself, just so I can feel like I accomplished something today :-p
Hm... I like the burning idea >:-D
Just be careful with the burning. You don't want to burn too much while Owl is away or she will miss out on the fun. :-)
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

How are you all today? Have you had a lovely weekend?

*hugs and waves*
Hiya DD. You managing OK today?
*hiya hug*
AgentBirdnest: I'll see if I can get back to you tomorrow. I've been meaning to install it again since it came to GOG...
AgentBirdnest: I've been wanting to play it again since it came to GOG. You mentioning it just reminded me to get off my butt (well, not literally, I'm still sitting down) and do it :-)
Alright. Looking forward to hear your impressions :)

ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear it. Did you enjoy your swamp cycling?

I am doing good, thank you. Still the usual problems with my health, but my day has been good apart from that, especially getting my cute wedding presents from my nieces.
Yes i did. As always. The weather being pretty nice also helped a lot :)
Glad to hear that and i'm still hoping for some improvement health wise soon :).
Can imagine that getting those made you really happy :)
ddickinson: Just be careful with the burning. You don't want to burn too much while Owl is away or she will miss out on the fun. :-)
But burning things is the only thing that fills the big empty hole inside :'-O

Oh, well, I just found my password... No burning today. Tant pis :-p
EndreWhiteMane: Hiya DD. You managing OK today?
*hiya hug*
Hello!

I have been better, and I think it will get worse next week due to me stopping the stronger painkillers (I think they are causing my nausea and I want to see if stopping them lets me eat something without issue). I have lost way too much weight for my liking and it shows little sign of stopping at the moment due to the nausea, so I want to see if it is the painkillers causing it.

Other that that I am doing very good, thank you. I had a lovely day with my partner, and a visit from one of my sister-in-law and her daughters. I got some lovely homemade wedding gifts from them as well, which was very sweet.

How are you? I hope you are feeling better and are having a nice day?

*big hug*

ElTerprise: Yes i did. As always. The weather being pretty nice also helped a lot :)
Glad to hear that and i'm still hoping for some improvement health wise soon :).
Can imagine that getting those made you really happy :)
Glad to hear the weather was nice. Did you see any swamp monsters? :-)

Thank you. I am sure it will improve, it's just taking far longer than I had hoped.

AgentBirdnest: But burning things is the only thing that fills the big empty hole inside :'-O

Oh, well, I just found my password... No burning today. Tant pis :-p
How about we see if there is a burning simulator game? That way you could burn all you want. :-)
Post edited August 10, 2015 by ddickinson
Howdy.. New to the whole social side of GoG..
ddickinson: Good evening!

It sounds like you have had a busy day. Is the weather still very hot for you?

My day has been quite good, thank you. I got a visit from one of my sister-in=laws and some of my nieces and got some adorable homemade wedding presents from them. Other than that I just enjoyed a relaxing day with my partner.
It's still around 95F/35C here every day, aside from a sudden downpour once every few weeks.

That was very nice of them. =) Always glad to hear that you have good things happening. Now you "just" need to get to feeling better.
EvilSasquatch13: Howdy.. New to the whole social side of GoG..
Good afternoon. =)

How's it going?
Post edited August 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Hiya DD. You managing OK today?
*hiya hug*
ddickinson: Hello!

I have been better, and I think it will get worse next week due to me stopping the stronger painkillers (I think they are causing my nausea and I want to see if stopping them lets me eat something without issue). I have lost way too much weight for my liking and it shows little sign of stopping at the moment due to the nausea, so I want to see if it is the painkillers causing it.

Other that that I am doing very good, thank you. I had a lovely day with my partner, and a visit from one of my sister-in-law and her daughters. I got some lovely homemade wedding gifts from them as well, which was very sweet.

How are you? I hope you are feeling better and are having a nice day?

*big hug*
Glad you had a nice day in spite of not feeling well.
I'd probably cut those painkillers in half for a couple of days before stopping altogether. You can get pretty jumpy sometimes if you do that.
I'm OK today, just playing around with the computer and looking at games. :-)
*1/2 dose of American bear hug*
CarrionCrow: It's still around 95F/35C here every day, aside from a sudden downpour once every few weeks.

That was very nice of them. =) Always glad to hear that you have good things happening. Now you "just" need to get to feeling better.
Ah, that is too hot for my liking. Hopefully it will not cause you too many problems while doing your errands.

Thank you. I am working on the feeling better part, but it seems that as soon as something start to improve something else gets worse. According to the doctor I am not appreciating how serious things were/are and I am pushing myself too much. I don't quite agree with that. I am taking it as easy as I can, and I never once under-appreciated how serious things are at the moment.

EndreWhiteMane: Glad you had a nice day in spite of not feeling well.
I'd probably cut those painkillers in half for a couple of days before stopping altogether. You can get pretty jumpy sometimes if you do that.
I'm OK today, just playing around with the computer and looking at games. :-)
*1/2 dose of American bear hug*
I started cutting down on Friday, which is why the last few days have been a bit worse. I know it will mean me being in a lot of pain, but I need to be able to eat properly as the weight loss is effecting my health and is a much greater risk at the moment than me being in pain. So hopefully it will be worth it.

I am glad to hear you are doing okay. What games are you looking at?

*big return hug*
ddickinson: Glad to hear the weather was nice. Did you see any swamp monsters? :-)

Thank you. I am sure it will improve, it's just taking far longer than I had hoped.
Unfortunately no swamp monster were sighted :)

Well it'll improve eventually. But the most important thing is that you're still doing good otherwise :)
Sorry to do this to someone's privacy, but that team which won the DOTA Championship yesterday and picked up 6.6 Million? Crow is their captain.

I say we pester the shit out of him for games; he can afford them!