It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: Good morning, folks! Trying to make sense of waking life. No sense to be made yet, so I'll just roll with it for now. ;)

I hope all are doing well, or at least getting by okay! *Hugs and waves all around*
A sensible attitude.

When life gives you lemons, do this.
l0rdtr3k: *glomps*
Hello Agent!
Hey, that looks just like me! (the one in the back, with the skimpy top) :-)
*big return hug*
ElTerprise: So it's basically some kind of underwater metroidvania. And relaxing sounds really good. I think i'll give it a shot. Thank you :)
I guess so. I've never really known what a "metroidvania" is... but reading the definition, yeah, it fits.
AgentBirdnest: Hey, that looks just like me! (the one in the back, with the skimpy top) :-)
*big return hug*
I guess so. I've never really known what a "metroidvania" is... but reading the definition, yeah, it fits.
That's a bad angle.

Later on, they grow to be the size of her head. Each of them
akhliber: Good morning, folks! Trying to make sense of waking life. No sense to be made yet, so I'll just roll with it for now. ;)

I hope all are doing well, or at least getting by okay! *Hugs and waves all around*
Hello. Doing good here - what about you?
AgentBirdnest: I guess so. I've never really known what a "metroidvania" is... but reading the definition, yeah, it fits.
It certainly looked like one but i wasn't sure about it :)
Post edited August 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
akhliber:
ElTerprise: Hello. Doing good here - what about you?
AgentBirdnest:
ElTerprise:
Good to hear! I'm doing pretty well myself, though I am ridiculously sleepy. I apparently rolled onto my right side when I did sleep, as my shoulder is quite unhappy this morning, but coffee is about to go on, and I'm slowly coming to my senses. :) I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
akhliber: Good to hear! I'm doing pretty well myself, though I am ridiculously sleepy. I apparently rolled onto my right side when I did sleep, as my shoulder is quite unhappy this morning, but coffee is about to go on, and I'm slowly coming to my senses. :) I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Glad to hear that. Uh...that happens to me now and again as well. Hope your should will be fine again soon :)
Yes my weekend was quite relaxing.
I found a anime called Himouto! Umaru-chan.
It pretty much describes me on high school and college.
l0rdtr3k: I found a anime called Himouto! Umaru-chan.
It pretty much describes me on high school and college.
"Umaru, is a high school girl who on the surface appears to be perfect with beautiful looks, top grades, and excellence in everything she does."

Please, don't tell me you didn't expect a quip from me.
GreenDamsel: "Umaru, is a high school girl who on the surface appears to be perfect with beautiful looks, top grades, and excellence in everything she does."

I recommend you watch it as well as Gakkou Gurashi!
Gakkou is like Umaru,on the surface it appears to be another cute moe anime but then the end of the first ep comes...
So... Celestian Tales... looks like it could be made with a heavily scripted ("modified") rpgmaker vx ace... but maybe it's not... and even if it is... could it be good... any thoughts? - no way that I can buy it now anyway... just thought I'd rouse some thoughts from you all fine people :)
GreenDamsel: "Umaru, is a high school girl who on the surface appears to be perfect with beautiful looks, top grades, and excellence in everything she does."

l0rdtr3k: I recommend you watch it as well as Gakkou Gurashi!
Gakkou is like Umaru,on the surface it appears to be another cute moe anime but then the end of the first ep comes...
I really really don't watch anime. At the moment I'm not even watching other series.
I did watch it when I was 14 to 16. After that I stopped.
By now I look at Anime and think "Wtf did Japan come up with now?".
But whatever floats your boat.
Aloha all, other than my persistent bellyache doing OK here.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
*hugs, waves, handshakes, whatever*

superstande: So... Celestian Tales... looks like it could be made with a heavily scripted ("modified") rpgmaker vx ace... but maybe it's not... and even if it is... could it be good... any thoughts? - no way that I can buy it now anyway... just thought I'd rouse some thoughts from you all fine people :)
This looks and sounds quite good, I've added it to my wishlist.
Very high system requirements for this type of game though.

Edit: Just noticed GOG's system specs are lower than Steams by quite a bit.?
Post edited August 10, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, other than my persistent bellyache doing OK here.

superstande: So... Celestian Tales... looks like it could be made with a heavily scripted ("modified") rpgmaker vx ace... but maybe it's not... and even if it is... could it be good... any thoughts? - no way that I can buy it now anyway... just thought I'd rouse some thoughts from you all fine people :)
EndreWhiteMane: This looks and sounds quite good, I've added it to my wishlist.

Do you mean Galaxy or the games on the site?
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, other than my persistent bellyache doing OK here.

This looks and sounds quite good, I've added it to my wishlist.

GreenDamsel: Do you mean Galaxy or the games on the site?
Referring to Celestian Tales, sorry.
GreenDamsel: Do you mean Galaxy or the games on the site?
EndreWhiteMane: Referring to Celestian Tales, sorry.
On steam the creator sets the requirements. With the new return policy they might set them higher in order to avoid backlash.
Aside that it might be that the Steam overlay takes up some ressources during play.

Just coming up with reasons. Have never looked into the issue.
I'm a lazy IT guy ^^