It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

'Sup guys?
I had this game , last week my computer was for backup, when I received it, I didin't get more to do the download free of this game, all options in the page GOG.com asks for to pay for the game, I need know How I do again the free download of this game.

Please, help me,

Italo
italoaraujo: I had this game , last week my computer was for backup, when I received it, I didin't get more to do the download free of this game, all options in the page GOG.com asks for to pay for the game, I need know How I do again the free download of this game.

Please, help me,

Italo
Have you tried contacting support?
I'm itching to buy a few games, but there isn't a sale and I wondered if any of you had any experiences with these games that you can recommend or tell me to steer clear until it's on sale: Sheltered, Organ Trail, Rebuild 3 Deluxe (with 1&2), Interstellaria, Guild of Dungeoneering. What do you think?
l0rdtr3k: I'm finally updating to Win10. BRB.
cecil: when is that EVER a bad thing?
l0rdtr3k: Hurray for hugs!
AMEN :)
Oh, the joy of falling asleep at my desk yet again. I really need to attach a pillow to the damned thing.
CarrionCrow: Oh, the joy of falling asleep at my desk yet again. I really need to attach a pillow to the damned thing.
Just try not to drool on anything important (or electrical)...
CarrionCrow: Oh, the joy of falling asleep at my desk yet again. I really need to attach a pillow to the damned thing.
NoNewTaleToTell: Just try not to drool on anything important (or electrical)...
-laughs- That'd be one hell of an alarm.
On the bright side of things, fairly sure I lean back rather than forward. That would explain the lovely "my neck might not be a pretzel but damn it I tried my best" feeling.
Once I fell asleep in a meeting with all C level Managers as a student worker, who had to write the protocol.
It seems like I guessed the content well, as I even got a recommendation letter in the end.
GreenDamsel: Counterstrike Global Offensive
ddickinson: Not a game I have ever played. Do you have lots of fun with the game?
Well It is quite fun and a good game "in-between" as 1 round only lasts about 15-20 minutes max.
I play it with friends so that is even better then.
Usually I play 1 story based game from gog and when I'm done I play DotA or CSGO for 3-4 days to get some variety and then I play the next game from my gog backlog^^
Post edited August 06, 2015 by GreenDamsel
CarrionCrow: -laughs- That'd be one hell of an alarm.
On the bright side of things, fairly sure I lean back rather than forward. That would explain the lovely "my neck might not be a pretzel but damn it I tried my best" feeling.
That's always fun, waking up worse off than when you dozed off.

I've downloaded two more complete overhauls for Mount & Blade Warband, The Red Wars, Calradia 1923 which is apparently the best mod set in modern-ish times, and Brytenwalda, a very highly ranked mod set in Britain circa 636. I'm loving all the complete overhauls for this game, I already use three or four as it is...
... and if you do, just make sure you don't die playing Hatoful Boyfriend.
GreenDamsel: Once I fell asleep in a meeting with all C level Managers as a student worker, who had to write the protocol.
It seems like I guessed the content well, as I even got a recommendation letter in the end.
I used to do that quite a bit. Had the same professor for a math and accounting course, they were paid for their inability to present anything resembling an interesting or compelling learning experience with my (from what I've been told) exceedingly loud snoring.
Couldn't sleep worth a damn back then, was up for days. But that person was my temporary insomnia cure, one class at a time.
AgentBirdnest: ... and if you do, just make sure you don't die playing Hatoful Boyfriend.
It would actually be good timing in that case, since playing that would make me wish I was dead. ;)
Post edited August 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Good morning!
Argh I went to sleep just when my favourite subject came up: beer :p
And sorry for posting coronas, should have been hoegardens :)
Belgium belgium I love you too much *sigh*
Anyhow... as you were... :)
superstande: Good morning!
Argh I went to sleep just when my favourite subject came up: beer :p
And sorry for posting coronas, should have been hoegardens :)
Belgium belgium I love you too much *sigh*
Anyhow... as you were... :)
Now I want Waffles.
Oh cool the Special Edition of Brytenwalda comes with a novella and a tabletop game. That is actually really neat.