It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning folks :)

Hope you're doing atleast ok.
ElTerprise: Good morning folks :)

Good morning.
Hope you're doing at best ok. :D
GreenDamsel: Good morning.
Sorry to disappoint you but i'm doing good :D
What about you?
GreenDamsel: Good morning.
ElTerprise: Sorry to disappoint you but i'm doing good :D
What about you?
Well can't disappoint you: I'm tired but better than ok.
Might do the Win10 upgrade today, but first I have to read up on all the cloud and privacy issues.
GreenDamsel: Well can't disappoint you: I'm tired but better than ok.
Might do the Win10 upgrade today, but first I have to read up on all the cloud and privacy issues.
Glad to hear that.
Well yes you should do that. I got the upgrade to 10 quite early before all those issues came up but i think i disabled as much as possible (like Cortana). But what i haven't tried yet is the registry edit to completely disable telemetry in Win 10 Home / Pro because that's not possible by default...
ElTerprise: Good morning folks :)

Good morning. =)

Can't complain, chewing on another piece of Victor Vran at the moment.
How's your day going so far?
GreenDamsel: Well can't disappoint you: I'm tired but better than ok.
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that.
Well yes you should do that. I got the upgrade to 10 quite early before all those issues came up but i think i disabled as much as possible (like Cortana). But what i haven't tried yet is the registry edit to completely disable telemetry in Win 10 Home / Pro because that's not possible by default...
Well if you find a guide for the registry edit, please do forward it to me.^^ Got loads of work to do today and I'm happy if I don't have to look up everything :)
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Can't complain, chewing on another piece of Victor Vran at the moment.
How's your day going so far?
Good morning :)
Glad to hear that. Doing good here.
GreenDamsel: Well if you find a guide for the registry edit, please do forward it to me.^^ Got loads of work to do today and I'm happy if I don't have to look up everything :)
Sure. Will do.

Edit: Found that.
Post edited August 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
GreenDamsel: Well if you find a guide for the registry edit, please do forward it to me.^^ Got loads of work to do today and I'm happy if I don't have to look up everything :)
ElTerprise: Sure. Will do.

Edit: Found that.
Thanks!
GreenDamsel: Thanks!
No Problem. I'm still tweaking my system as well like removing some of the pre-installed apps
Post edited August 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
superstande: Good morning!
Argh I went to sleep just when my favourite subject came up: beer :p
And sorry for posting coronas, should have been hoegardens :)
Belgium belgium I love you too much *sigh*
Anyhow... as you were... :)
GreenDamsel: Now I want Waffles.
I bring out the waffles-crave in people :p
Mm now I want some too...
I'll bring up a new discussion topic so the threads isn't completely killed by our finn.

What do you prefer? Musicals, theater or opera?
Which piece is your favourite?

I got that idea, as I'm listening to musical soundtracks in order not to fall asleep while doing the last 12 cases.

And for everyone who doesn't like either:

What's your favourite video game character and why..
Post edited August 06, 2015 by GreenDamsel
GreenDamsel: I'll bring up a new discussion topic so the threads isn't completely killed by our finn.

I got that idea, as I'm listening to musical soundtracks in order not to fall asleep while doing the last 12 cases.
Musicals they are just so ear wormy ;)
GreenDamsel: I'll bring up a new discussion topic so the threads isn't completely killed by our finn.

Uhhh... I saw our local high school's production of "The Secret Garden" when I was a kid. I liked it. Better than that "Grease" sh*t they did the following year.
So, whichever type that is, it is my favourite ;-)