It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Ooo La La ;)
ddickinson: How are you doing today? I hope you are well?
I'm well today, I hope you are too, how's the chest feeling?
BTW: Don't blame me for wanting sexy pics, it all started when I found this one of you in your summer outfit. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Hello Ednre, dd, and anyone else who might be lurking.

How are things today?
Morning Agent I'm OK so far, you sound pretty well too, glad for you. ;)
Attachments:
dm.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest:
EndreWhiteMane:
I'm Awake Now! :D
EndreWhiteMane: I'm well today, I hope you are too, how's the chest feeling?
BTW: Don't blame me for wanting sexy pics, it all started when I found this one of you in your summer outfit. :-)
Never mind you dirty old man. First you want sexy pictures and now you're talking about my chest. There's just no stopping you. :-)

My chest is fine thank you, I have been taking some antibiotics for it and it seems to be doing okay. I think it will get a little worse before it gets better, but hopefully I cough it quick enough so that it won't be too serious.

As for the picture you found, well I'm sorry but that's not me. I don't have blond hair. :-)
ddickinson: Hello, Agent!

Things are going okay for me. How are things with you today?
Okay is better than bad. Hopefully things get better than okay.

I'm feeling pretty... human. Like how a normal human should feel. I like it :-)
AgentBirdnest: Okay is better than bad. Hopefully things get better than okay.

I'm feeling pretty... human. Like how a normal human should feel. I like it :-)
I'm still too exhausted to feel anything other than okay :-). But as you said, okay is better than bad.

I'm glad you are feeling well. *big human hug*
EndreWhiteMane: I'm well today, I hope you are too, how's the chest feeling?
ddickinson: Never mind you dirty old man. First you want sexy pictures and now you're talking about my chest. There's just no stopping you. :-)

My chest is fine thank you, I have been taking some antibiotics for it and it seems to be doing okay. I think it will get a little worse before it gets better, but hopefully I cough it quick enough so that it won't be too serious.

As for the picture you found, well I'm sorry but that's not me. I don't have blond hair. :-)
Glad to hear you're taking something for it. I was hoping you wouldn't try to tough it out and hurt yourself.
Rather be sick myself than see a friend be ill.
EndreWhiteMane:
tinyE: I'm Awake Now! :D
I've always wondered if she has to eat only liquids. No room for food to go through that waist. ;)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to hear you're taking something for it. I was hoping you wouldn't try to tough it out and hurt yourself.
Rather be sick myself than see a friend be ill.
Normally I would have just left it to get better naturally, but as I have so much to do, I can't afford to be sick, at least not until things have settles down a bit more and my parents are better.
Hello there. How're you doing? *hugs*
Is there a way to disable the touchpad forever? Is getting in my nerves to disable it everytime. Also,I need help because the Eye of Terror have opened in my wardrobe and chaos spawns are pouring out.

Shit,GO BACK TO THE WARP,FIEND!!!! *fires shotgun* THEY'VE BROKEN THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! SEND YOUR SISTERS HERE,BRING ALL THE FLAMETHROWERS!!!
ddickinson: Normally I would have just left it to get better naturally, but as I have so much to do, I can't afford to be sick, at least not until things have settles down a bit more and my parents are better.
Good day, everyone.

I hear everyone's feeling ok so far, hope it stays like this, and that today marks the beginning of at week full of good things.

ddickinson: [...]

[...]
Wishes for the meds to work their magic fast.
l0rdtr3k: Hello there. How're you doing? *hugs*
Is there a way to disable the touchpad forever? Is getting in my nerves to disable it everytime. Also,I need help because the Eye of Terror have opened in my wardrobe and chaos spawns are pouring out.

Shit,GO BACK TO THE WARP,FIEND!!!! *fires shotgun* THEY'VE BROKEN THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! SEND YOUR SISTERS HERE,BRING ALL THE FLAMETHROWERS!!!
Hello! I'm am doing okay, thank you. How are you today, did you enjoy your jogging?

I'm not sure about a touchpad, but I will have some of my Sisters dispatched at all haste to help you fight off the Ruinous Powers. We shall redeem the Heretics with sword and fire!
hello everyone who came online in the last hour where I was busy *welcome hug*
HypersomniacLive: Good day, everyone.

I hear everyone's feeling ok so far, hope it stays like this, and that today marks the beginning of at week full of good things.

Wishes for the meds to work their magic fast.
My doctor thinks they will not do me much good, because I am not resting and letting them take their course. But I am sure they will do the job and I will be fine.

How are you today?

A week of good things you say. That does sound like a nice change. :-)
moonshineshadow: hello everyone who came online in the last hour where I was busy *welcome hug*
Good afternoon! *welcome hug*
Post edited January 19, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: I want pictures! Never saw a "Hottie" owl before. :-)
LOL :D No, you don't REALLY want to see that, do you ?...

ddickinson: What is it with you men and always wanting sexy pictures. Are those nurses you took home not enough? :-)

But here you go, a Hottie owl:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/288/c/6/sexy_owl_by_darklizalfo-d5hwgzi.jpg
Well done, DD...
I'm sure I can do more sexy than that... (in drawing I mean) ^^

AgentBirdnest: Well, we've been calling her Karen for about 3 months now, which is a new record. Maybe we will finally make it official?
Yes !!! Welcome to Karen then :-D
How does she look like ?

ddickinson: If you don't mind me asking, how many fledglings do you have? :-)
I don't mind at all :-D I have two... one male (7 years old) and 1 female (14 months old)...

Hello, Hyper !!
Hello again, TinyE !!
Hello, Moonshine !
Did I miss someone... ? :-)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Good afternoon! How is the day treating you so far?

LaPtiteBete: Well done, DD...
I'm sure I can do more sexy than that... (in drawing I mean) ^^
True, but then there could be children viewing the forum, so it's best to keep things safe. Plus you don't want to encourage all the dirty minded guys on here. :-)

LaPtiteBete: I don't mind at all :-D I have two... one male (7 years old) and 1 female (14 months old)...
Is it strange that I pictured them as little Viking Owls? :-)
One of my brothers has a 16 month old little boy. He can be quite a handful.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by ddickinson
It was okay. Unfortunetly it's really hot here.
*fires shotgun* I SAID GET BACK TO THE WARP,DAEMON. GO BOTHER SOMEBODY ELSE. GODDAMN IT,NOT AGAIN,THEY'RE SENDING IN DEFILERS!!! IT'S A WARZONE HERE!
ddickinson: Hello! I'm am doing okay, thank you. How are you today, did you enjoy your jogging?

I'm not sure about a touchpad, but I will have some of my Sisters dispatched at all haste to help you fight off the Ruinous Powers. We shall redeem the Heretics with sword and fire!