It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was looking around the net, and realized why I wasn't able to find a cabled xbox controller for windows.

Bloody Microsoft pushing the bloody xbone controller for nearly double the price.

Screw them, I'm going logitech.
l0rdtr3k: Of all the companies that EA killed,which one was your favourite?
Personally,I can't decide either Origin or Pandemic.
ddickinson: I'm not too knowledgable about the companies EA has destroyed, but for me, one of the big ones would be Westwood Studios. They created games like the Command and Conquer series, Dune games and the Legend of Kyrandia games. They used to put so much effort into their games, but once EA got to them they slowly got worse and worse, like many developers who are taken over by a greedy publisher.
I haven't read anything for hours, I'm still at work, and had to talk with my boss......
But I just pop in to say I'm totally agree with you DD ! I love the Westwood collection toot :-)
**HUGS**
35 mn left !!!
LaPtiteBete: I haven't read anything for hours, I'm still at work, and had to talk with my boss......
But I just pop in to say I'm totally agree with you DD ! I love the Westwood collection toot :-)
**HUGS**
35 mn left !!!
I'm still at work for another few hours. I have been helping a neighbouring farmer fix up their fencing. It's a bit hard in the darkness when it's wet and very windy, but that's what a portable light and warm clothing is for. Luckily I was given a tablet (the computer kind, not medication) so that I can have fun on the forum while I'm at work, and in-between fixing a fence, to pass the time :-).

*bigger hugs*
ddickinson: Luckily I was given a tablet (the computer kind, not medication) so that I can have fun on the forum while I'm at work, and in-between fixing a fence, to pass the time :-).
Both kinds are fun ;-)
The first time I took a tablet of my current medication, I made a spaceship out of pens, aluminum foil, cotton balls, and glitter.

Definitely Westwood. I love Tiberian Sun, but I almost cry when I read about what they had planned before EA made them rush the game to come out earlier.
Breaking news!
The 2 assh*les who shot down 12 people at Charlie Hebdo yesterday have just been shot to death.

I know it's very poorly drafted. Sorry about that. I'm not happy at all about all this. A bit relieved however. My apologizes.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
[edit. i'm not thinking well right now]
Post edited January 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Pandemic.
I wondered, are there also winter sales in your countries ? In France they started last wednesday... and last until mid february
high rated
Good day folks.

ddickinson: [...] Because he just gave me Worms ;-). [...]

*does a happy "I got a lovely gift" dance*
Who would have thought that getting worms would make you so happy.
ddickinson: I'm not too knowledgable about the companies EA has destroyed, but for me, one of the big ones would be Westwood Studios. They created games like the Command and Conquer series, Dune games and the Legend of Kyrandia games. They used to put so much effort into their games, but once EA got to them they slowly got worse and worse, like many developers who are taken over by a greedy publisher.
Good pick, I'll take that one too. I would have gone with Looking Glass, but apparently Eidos was the one that killed them. Never was impressed with all the bluster that came from Eidos, even back when they mattered.
low rated
Gidday Earth and Anyone Above:-)
HypersomniacLive: Who would have thought that getting worms would make you so happy.
Good evening!

How are you? I hope you are feeling better?

I was happy before the Worms, they were just the icing on the cake. Happy Worms. :-)

But please note, Hyper, that I graciously accepted the gift. Unlike some. ;-)
Good _________(TOD) all. Seems everyone is well, that's a good thing. ;)
Off to the doctors shortly, just thought I'd say Hi.

LaPtiteBete: I wondered, are there also winter sales in your countries ? In France they started last wednesday... and last until mid february
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Christmas, New Years, Easter and every other one you can think of. ;-)
gunsynd: Gidday Earth and Anyone Above:-)
G' day to you. ;)
LaPtiteBete: Breaking news!
The 2 assh*les who shot down 12 people at Charlie Hebdo yesterday have just been shot to death.

I know it's very poorly drafted. Sorry about that. I'm not happy at all about all this. A bit relieved however. My apologizes.
Not the best way to end it but probably inevitable. :/
Post edited January 09, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Fucking anxiety attacks. I hate having them,yeah I suffer from anxiety and that's why I play video games,to calm the fuck down.
I already did my daily jogging but I can't calm down.
low rated
EndreWhiteMane: Good _________(TOD) all. Seems everyone is well, that's a good thing. ;)
Off to the doctors shortly, just thought I'd say Hi.

LaPtiteBete: I wondered, are there also winter sales in your countries ? In France they started last wednesday... and last until mid february
EndreWhiteMane: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Christmas, New Years, Easter and every other one you can think of. ;-)
gunsynd: Gidday Earth and Anyone Above:-)
EndreWhiteMane: G' day to you. ;)
LaPtiteBete: Breaking news!

EndreWhiteMane: Not the best way to end it but probably inevitable. :/
Something to hum on the way to the Doctor's
https://www.google.com.au/search?client=opera&q=doctor+by+the+easy+beats&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=easybeats+come+and+see+her