It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yep I got "Blocks that matter". A game I already own. So if anyone here wants it just let me know :D
gunsynd: No thanks,I've lucked out so far...
Yeah it is really dependend on being lucky and totally random. I won't complain too much since I got a game but I still wish it had been something useful for me :D

CarrionCrow: Figure I'll end up grabbing either Battle Chess, In Cold Blood or Die by the Sword. Those are the ones that've been bugging me for a bit by still being on the list.

Also, I'm trying to get it cut down, honest. It was almost 200 a month ago. -laughs-
Die by the Sword seems like a nice game to just go and slay some enemies :D I think I'll consider getting it when it comes up.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Yeah it is really dependend on being lucky and totally random. I won't complain too much since I got a game but I still wish it had been something useful for me :D

CarrionCrow: Figure I'll end up grabbing either Battle Chess, In Cold Blood or Die by the Sword. Those are the ones that've been bugging me for a bit by still being on the list.

Also, I'm trying to get it cut down, honest. It was almost 200 a month ago. -laughs-
moonshineshadow: Die by the Sword seems like a nice game to just go and slay some enemies :D I think I'll consider getting it when it comes up.
Yes, it does. Figure I'll get it during Summer if it doesn't show up sooner. (Along with all the other 5.99 items on my list...=X)
innocuous77: I know... no offense taken. I say, with all scientific authority, ya'alls.

I can also type in the language of the court of British kings (with the correct keyboards).

Am I drunk? Not yet, dammit:)
gunsynd: That's better:-)
moonshineshadow: Yep I got "Blocks that matter". A game I already own. So if anyone here wants it just let me know :D
I adore you (and your killer country)

Parts of my city is flooding (I'm on the top of a hill, so ok), it will start with sleet in an hour. Then it will sleet, ice, then turn to snow. A generous dick's worth of snow (the one of the few times I will reject 8 inches of anything..)

Yeah me! :)
adaliabooks: Sounds like a good haul :)

Just Arcanum, the two Shadowruns and Agent's gift of Septerra Core. So probably enough RPGs to keep me going for a few months XD
And I've still got to finish LoX...

Tempted by a few others but I probably shouldn't go crazy and I'll just hope the GoG gods smile on me and give me one of those legendary freebies :D
CarrionCrow: That's right...you don't want to go crazy. You might end up getting buried.

And speaking of which...feel free to check your PM's when you have a moment.

Freebie clicking...so unreliable. -laughs-
The GoG Guild of Ninja Gifters strikes again. Thanks Crow! :D
More RPGs for my horde :)

I'm really going to have to start playing through them all soon... lol

+1s for Crow please everyone!
CarrionCrow: That's right...you don't want to go crazy. You might end up getting buried.

And speaking of which...feel free to check your PM's when you have a moment.

Freebie clicking...so unreliable. -laughs-
adaliabooks: The GoG Guild of Ninja Gifters strikes again. Thanks Crow! :D

More RPG's are always a good thing. Enjoy. =)
Indeed. Crow is the best.
adaliabooks: The GoG Guild of Ninja Gifters strikes again. Thanks Crow! :D

CarrionCrow: More RPG's are always a good thing. Enjoy. =)
What don't you have? Damn boy...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by innocuous77
gunsynd: That's better:-)

No thanks,I've lucked out so far...
innocuous77: I adore you (and your killer country)

Parts of my city is flooding (I'm on the top of a hill, so ok), it will start with sleet in an hour. Then it will sleet, ice, then turn to snow. A generous dick's worth of snow (the one of the few times I will reject 8 inches of anything..)

Inny,I'm shocked at y..Nah just kidding..You should be an Aussie:-)
innocuous77: Indeed. Crow is the best.
innocuous77: What don't you have? Damn boy...
Far from it. I'm just me. (Whatever that happens to be at any particular moment.)

Are you referring to RPG's from GOG, or games from GOG in general? =)
I'm certainly not complaining... although at this point I'm starting to feel my stash resembles the underground shelter full of tinned goods those crazy apocalypse predictors have 0_o

I'm sure I will enjoy it, thanks again :)
innocuous77: I adore you (and your killer country)

gunsynd: Inny,I'm shocked at y..Nah just kidding..You should be an Aussie:-)
Thanks love... If I promise to never say shrimp and barbe in the same sentence? Call off your hordes of spiders with fur?
innocuous77: Indeed. Crow is the best.

What don't you have? Damn boy...
CarrionCrow: Far from it. I'm just me. (Whatever that happens to be at any particular moment.)

What do you not have the I do?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by innocuous77
innocuous77: Thanks love... If I promise to never say shrimp and barbe in the same sentence? Call off your hordes of spiders with fur?
Oh,you mean our Funnel Webs....The one's that stand up on their back legs ready to pounce?
adaliabooks: I'm certainly not complaining... although at this point I'm starting to feel my stash resembles the underground shelter full of tinned goods those crazy apocalypse predictors have 0_o

I'm sure I will enjoy it, thanks again :)
You have 54 GOG games, and that's including the intro freebies. You're fine. =)
innocuous77: Thanks love... If I promise to never say shrimp and barbe in the same sentence? Call off your hordes of spiders with fur?
gunsynd: Oh,you mean our Funnel Webs....The one's that stand up on their back legs ready to pounce?
Thank you for the nightmares... I will never sleep again.

Unless they can be herded to plow snow...
Good morning/afternoon/evening all. How is everyone today? Had enough sleep? Got enough games? Probably a double 'no' there... Anyway, hi all, hope you're happy and well ;-)
CarrionCrow: Far from it. I'm just me. (Whatever that happens to be at any particular moment.)

innocuous77: What do you not have the I do?
Not sure on that one. You don't have a GOGwiki page, so I've never seen your overall library.

But since I have 593, and if I remember correctly you put your library at less than 150, odds of me not having something you do are a bit low.