It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Hello Innocuous !!
Stillton is a cheese ? Ô__Ô ... I don't know that one. And though I know many cheeses :-D
innocuous77: LaP - its British and its sharp and its unpasturized. It's amazing. It is the stuff of legend.

If I remember it correctly, it's a mild bleu but with me remembering that its the cows that matter.

I'm not describing it well... dammit...
CarrionCrow: Oh yes, there are games available. 155 in total if I'm remembering correctly.

If you're looking for a specific title, I can tell you if it's up for grabs, or if you're looking for particular genres.
innocuous77: HOly hell... this is PID all over again...
Not quite...it feels like the amount of people buying items they don't even want just to make the sale progress has pretty much gone.
Also, the amounts are much smaller typically than they were in previous sales. There aren't huge amounts of five hundred or more items to clear at a time.

Well, not usually anyway.
CarrionCrow: Ah, I get what you mean. Yeah, it's never fun waking up feeling like someone's been trying to step on your head while you slept.
LaPtiteBete: Yes, that's the idea !!
It's not very convenient to drive...
Doesn't sound like it would be. Hopefully it'll straighten itself out as the day progresses.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
innocuous77: Winter's over? I have 8 inches of snow coming in the nest 36 hours that might disagree. Please send yor snow-eating monsters? I's rather not shovel this shit:)

(and me, for all my winter-hating self right now, will visit you in the... wait for it... winter!)
gunsynd: Well winter is my favorite:-)
Althought all that snow would put me off it too...
Winter is the Alps.. pretty . I have a borked transmission, a screwed tire alighnemntaa;h;afafnjafdjnfaskf

This shit is costing me money I cant spent on games.\

Ah life:)
innocuous77: LaP - its British and its sharp and its unpasturized. It's amazing. It is the stuff of legend.

If I remember it correctly, it's a mild bleu but with me remembering that its the cows that matter.

That's never easy to describe a cheese properly, I sympathize.
CarrionCrow: Doesn't sound like it would be. Hopefully it'll straighten itself out as the day progresses.
Thanks for your wishes, Crow :)) I hope too...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Morning all. How is everyone this morning?

I see the forum is overrun with spam again. *sigh*

Anyone pick up any more games?
I think for me I'm done. I'll just keep trying for freebies and hope I get lucky.
gunsynd: Well winter is my favorite:-)
Althought all that snow would put me off it too...
innocuous77: Winter is the Alps.. pretty . I have a borked transmission, a screwed tire alighnemntaa;h;afafnjafdjnfaskf

Inny,you did say you were a College Professor...Your typing(putting it as politely as I can is shit...:-)
No offense...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by gunsynd
adaliabooks: Morning all. How is everyone this morning?

I think for me I'm done. I'll just keep trying for freebies and hope I get lucky.
Good morning. =)

Haven't picked up any since my quasi-impulse buy for Lumino City.

Only two items left for the whole sale that I don't have but have any level of interest in at all, and I don't have enough coin for one of them. -laughs- Will pick up the other if it comes along and I feel like it.
Otherwise, I might just grab a cheap non-sale item from my list that's bugging me.

What did you end up with all together?

LaPtiteBete: That's never easy to describe a cheese properly, I sympathize.
CarrionCrow: Doesn't sound like it would be. Hopefully it'll straighten itself out as the day progresses.
LaPtiteBete: Thanks for your wishes, Crow :)) I hope too...
You're quite welcome. =) Having neck problems all day long is no fun whatsoever.

*good morning wave* I have picked up two games now so I might get something else if an interesting game pops up during the time I am online.

CarrionCrow: Only two items left for the whole sale that I don't have but have any level of interest in at all, and I don't have enough coin for one of them. -laughs- Will pick up the other if it comes along and I feel like it.
Otherwise, I might just grab a cheap non-sale item from my list that's bugging me.
Your list is too long and I have not much time to go over it now so which games are you talking about, I am curious? :P
Post edited March 04, 2015 by moonshineshadow

moonshineshadow: *good morning wave* I have picked up two games now so I might get something else if an interesting game pops up during the time I am online.
Two whole games!?!?! Whoa, slow down there, you crazy person. Your backlog's going to explode at that rate! -laughing hard-

moonshineshadow: *good morning wave* I have picked up two games now so I might get something else if an interesting game pops up during the time I am online.
You get any freebies Moon?

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Only two items left for the whole sale that I don't have but have any level of interest in at all, and I don't have enough coin for one of them. -laughs- Will pick up the other if it comes along and I feel like it.

Sounds like a good haul :)

Just Arcanum, the two Shadowruns and Agent's gift of Septerra Core. So probably enough RPGs to keep me going for a few months XD
And I've still got to finish LoX...

Tempted by a few others but I probably shouldn't go crazy and I'll just hope the GoG gods smile on me and give me one of those legendary freebies :D
innocuous77: Winter is the Alps.. pretty . I have a borked transmission, a screwed tire alighnemntaa;h;afafnjafdjnfaskf

gunsynd: Inny,you did say you were a College Professor...Your typing(putting it as politely as I can is shit...:-)
No offense...
I know... no offense taken. I say, with all scientific authority, ya'alls.

I can also type in the language of the court of British kings (with the correct keyboards).

Am I drunk? Not yet, dammit:)

CarrionCrow: Only two items left for the whole sale that I don't have but have any level of interest in at all, and I don't have enough coin for one of them. -laughs- Will pick up the other if it comes along and I feel like it.
moonshineshadow: Your list is too long and I have not much time to go over it now so which games are you talking about, I am curious? :P
Figure I'll end up grabbing either Battle Chess, In Cold Blood or Die by the Sword. Those are the ones that've been bugging me for a bit by still being on the list.

Also, I'm trying to get it cut down, honest. It was almost 200 a month ago. -laughs-
gunsynd: You get any freebies Moon?
Yep I got "Blocks that matter". A game I already own. So if anyone here wants it just let me know :D
gunsynd: Inny,you did say you were a College Professor...Your typing(putting it as politely as I can is shit...:-)
No offense...
innocuous77: I know... no offense taken. I say, with all scientific authority, ya'alls.

I can also type in the language of the court of British kings (with the correct keyboards).

Am I drunk? Not yet, dammit:)
That's better:-)
gunsynd: You get any freebies Moon?
moonshineshadow: Yep I got "Blocks that matter". A game I already own. So if anyone here wants it just let me know :D
No thanks,I've lucked out so far...
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

adaliabooks: Sounds like a good haul :)

Just Arcanum, the two Shadowruns and Agent's gift of Septerra Core. So probably enough RPGs to keep me going for a few months XD
And I've still got to finish LoX...

Tempted by a few others but I probably shouldn't go crazy and I'll just hope the GoG gods smile on me and give me one of those legendary freebies :D
That's right...you don't want to go crazy. You might end up getting buried.

And speaking of which...feel free to check your PM's when you have a moment.

Freebie clicking...so unreliable. -laughs-