It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Edit: 6000th post! Where's my prize? :-)
You get the first serve in Phlegm Tennis :P
*extra prize hug* :D
adaliabooks: You get the first serve in Phlegm Tennis :P
:(
moonshineshadow: What is holding you back? Not sure if you'll like the game?
My wallet (I just got a bundle and with the aforementioned financial surprises I must watch myself to not get carried away) and my bakclog (I won't be playing it any time soon, so in no real hurry).
HypersomniacLive: I'm actually better than I would have expected, but then I had good support in various forms here, thanks everyone. And penumbren did me a great favour by posting about the Elders Playing videos, was some great distraction during the early hours when I couldn't sleep.
I'm glad I could help in some little way. :)

HypersomniacLive: Nice weekend promo, quite refreshing and very welcome with all the Star Wars (read: non-adventures) releases. Is anyone getting anything or is everyone overspent already?
I'm only missing four games from this one and I'm seriously considering just picking them all up. Anyone else suspect they did an adventure game promo because they didn't release any of the much-wanted LA adventure games? :P
penumbren: I'm only missing four games from this one and I'm seriously considering just picking them all up. Anyone else suspect they did an adventure game promo because they didn't release any of the much-wanted LA adventure games? :P
That was my first thought when I saw it. :-)
Crewdroog: You are a good daughter. It is different I think when it is family. Although those nurses should know better than to react like that. when you are sick you are so vulnerable, the last thing you want to do is make them feel self-conscious. I've had my share of smells working in a hospital and never have I made it known I was repulsed. Even the dude that yacked up the ball o'phlegm, I kept my composure.
ddickinson: Sadly a lot of her medical care at the time was poor. The nurses were not the best in the world (you would think they were still training), and neither was her surgeon (he did a poor job and caused my mother more problems). Luckily we moved her to a better hospital and things started to pick up.

Edit: 6000th post! Where's my prize? :-)
DD, you ARE a prize. You don't need another one. :-)
Edit: In case your English and mine are different again that IS a compliment. ;)
Post edited January 23, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Okay, but you have to be the one I play against. And no dodging out of the way. :-)

Crewdroog: :(
Don't worry, you can be chair umpire. I will get you an umbrella :-)

EndreWhiteMane: DD, you ARE a prize. You don't need another one. :-)
Edit: In case your English and mine are different again that IS a compliment. ;)
Don't worry I know what you mean, thank you for the compliment. *muddy hug*
Edit: It's mostly dry mud now, so no worries about the mess. :-)
Post edited January 23, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Don't worry I know what you mean, thank you for the compliment. *muddy hug*
I garden 8 1/2 months of the year, I consider mud a good thing. :-)
low rated
Good Morning Folks:-)
gunsynd: Good Morning Folks:-)
Mornin', how's Woodstock today? ;)
ddickinson: Okay, but you have to be the one I play against. And no dodging out of the way. :-)

ddickinson: Don't worry, you can be chair umpire. I will get you an umbrella :-)

ddickinson: Don't worry I know what you mean, thank you for the compliment. *muddy hug*
oh god, that is NOT making me feel better! lol
low rated
gunsynd: Good Morning Folks:-)
EndreWhiteMane: Mornin', how's Woodstock today? ;)
Gidday Endre,
Not bad,looks like Crow is finally asleep:-)
ddickinson: Okay, but you have to be the one I play against. And no dodging out of the way. :-)

ddickinson: Don't worry, you can be chair umpire. I will get you an umbrella :-)
Do I get an umbrella too? :(

Or at least a tennis racket with no holes in it?
EndreWhiteMane: Mornin', how's Woodstock today? ;)
gunsynd: Gidday Endre,
Not bad,looks like Crow is finally asleep:-)
Think he's in the Warhammer Universe. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I garden 8 1/2 months of the year, I consider mud a good thing. :-)
That's good to hear. I'm used to mud as well. We had an inspector come from the government a few years ago who thought it was smart to wear high heal shoes on the farm, expensive looking ones as well. It was so fun seeing her get them all muddy, especially after the comment she made about me wearing boots (apparently they were not flattering for a lady to wear). :-)

Crewdroog: oh god, that is NOT making me feel better! lol
Okay, how about you can be in the bar enjoying a nice meal and some drinks. :-)

adaliabooks: Do I get an umbrella too? :(

Or at least a tennis racket with no holes in it?
No umbrella, and who said you even get a racket to begin with? :-)