It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s the final countdown!

The grand GOG.com 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale Finale is finally here! 40+ bundles and 700+ game deals up to 90% off are back to tempt you one final time. They are joined by the DRM-free premiere of Tales from the Borderlands for an absolutely perfect weekend of gaming appreciation and excessive shopping.

All the best deals return!

It’s insane, it’s hectic, it’s absolutely awesome! Starting now, every single deal, discount and markdown returns for one final countdown.

Missed The Walking Dead Series when it was 75% off? It’s back, just for you.

Can’t get over the fact that you and that discount on Kerbal Space Program are never, ever getting back together? Now you can, fates be damned.

Couldn’t pick between Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut and Legend of Grimrock 2? It’s your last chance, go for both! And toss Jade Empire on top of that pile of gaming goodness, you deserve it.

Unlocked your free games yet?

This is your final chance to unlock up to three games for free - when you spend money to get games, you get even more games.

-- If you have spent at least $1, you have unlocked SimCity 2000;
-- Buy stuff for $20 or more to get S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky;
-- Cross the $50 threshold for Xenonauts, absolutely free.

If you have already crossed these lines, there’s no stopping you from getting absolutely everything - may the guardian spirits of gaming have you in their care.

You have time to get in on the shopping frenzy before these offers expire on Sunday, June 21st, at 11:59am GMT (check this WolframAlpha conversion to know when that happens in your time zone).
I thought I was done with these sales after I bought Two worlds 2 (I am trying to replace my steam library with gog's) but then I saw the fear/FPS sale...Damn you gog, now how am I supposed to eat? LOL! But seriously, thanks for your existence otherwise I'd be stuck with only steam as my gaming choice/deals!

Now if only the same could be said about my nation's broadband cable internet company...Note singular and not plural...
When I saw the Borderlands picture I had hoped it was the Borderlands series...
I like the two Summer Sale background pictures, btw.
solomonhume: Divinity: Original Sin does not return!
It was sold at 33% discount a few days earlier, but now at full price.
Yeah, it's not really "every single deal, discount and markdown" returning. It must have sounded better than "almost every"...

I've had Divinity: Original Sin for ages, but I'm sorry for those who missed out on the discount. The game is fantastic; a lovely meld of old-school and innovation. On the good side, if Larian are limiting its discount opportunities, then presumably the game is still selling well at full price, and I'm pleased to hear that. It's nice when quality is rewarded.
Grargar: Must be the first major sale to not feature the Hasbro D&D Bundle.
Why does everyone keep saying that? It was in only one of last fall's seasonal sales (Fall, but not Winter, if memory serves). And, of course, being a bundle, it wasn't in Double Insomnia, either. :P It might well pop up as a weekend promo sometime in the coming weeks (as happened last year).
zlep: I've had Divinity: Original Sin for ages, but I'm sorry for those who missed out on the discount. The game is fantastic; a lovely meld of old-school and innovation. On the good side, if Larian are limiting its discount opportunities, then presumably the game is still selling well at full price, and I'm pleased to hear that. It's nice when quality is rewarded.
They're releasing an Enhanced Edition or whatever sometime towards the end of the summer, I believe. So they probably want to try to capture the D:OS audience for that edition.
HunchBluntley: Why does everyone keep saying that? It was in only one of last fall's seasonal sales (Fall, but not Winter, if memory serves).
It was in both, actually. :P
and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/2014_drmfree_winter_sale_tracker_thread/post1]moar evidence.

HunchBluntley: And, of course, being a bundle, it wasn't in Double Insomnia, either. :P
I don't consider the Insomnias a major sale. They last too little and only a fraction of the catalog is discounted.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Grargar
op2015: Well, I won't tell you, how much money I spent ... thanks GOG for the nice promos :D
same here :D
i managed to get some good games that i did not had.

my final aquirements:

icewind dale enhanced (also have baldurs 1 and 2 )
zombie shooter 2

(i seemed to have the other games already so i bought the last one to complete it)
alien shooter 2: reloaded
alien shooter + expansions
zombie shooter

so thats the final haul
great promo , very good sales
Great sale - spent a little over $50 and got ~27 games (counting freebies) I think, enough to last me until next the winter or next year, depending on how much cheating I do in them. ;)
Lemon_Curry: In fact I haven't made as much as a single purchase this time.
PincushionMan: You can change that right now! Surely there's something up there that tickles your fancy. Don't you want SimCity 2000? That game's awesome.
Hey man, I really like your cheerful attitude! :D
Indeed there are discounted games I'm interested in but most of them are entangled in those damn bundle offers.

Well, I played and enjoyed SimCity 2000 back in the good old Amiga day. I'm just not keen on playing it now and not much of a collector. No worries though as I have plenty of games to play and am currently busy stalking the Zone thanks to Navagon's generosity. :)

PincushionMan: I agree with you there. A little while back I had to get MoO 3 in a bundle or pay $8 not to get it. MoO 3 was the first game that I thought, 'Wow, I wasted $50 on this?! It doesn't even need me to play at all' I'm embarrassed to have it in my list.
I hear you have to sacrifice a unicorn during a solar eclipse using the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush to get rid of the taint.

PincushionMan: I'll probably download it later to show my sons that bad games from the golden age of gaming do exist.
Ha, I love the idea that you actually have to prove it to them! It's always wonderful to hear about youngsters who enjoy playing the good old games. :)
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
solomonhume: Divinity: Original Sin does not return!
It was sold at 33% discount a few days earlier, but now at full price.
zlep: Yeah, it's not really "every single deal, discount and markdown" returning. It must have sounded better than "almost every"...
I'm not sure why. I'd rather have the "almost" there than be presented with a rather obvious lie.
"Every game!!!"
"What about this game?"
"No, not that game! But every game!!!"
[grumble]
Grargar: Must be the first major sale to not feature the Hasbro D&D Bundle.
HunchBluntley: Why does everyone keep saying that?
It's certainly the first GOG summer sale I've experienced that didn't feature any offers on the D&D classics.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
HunchBluntley: Why does everyone keep saying that? It was in only one of last fall's seasonal sales (Fall, but not Winter, if memory serves).
Grargar: It was in both, actually. :P
and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/2014_drmfree_winter_sale_tracker_thread/post1]moar evidence.
Well, apparently, memory doesn't serve. Teh Moar U No! (In my defense, sale fatigue had probably set in by the time the "inter-sale break" ended and the Big Winter Sale began, so it's not surprising I [apparently] tuned some stuff out.)

HunchBluntley: And, of course, being a bundle, it wasn't in Double Insomnia, either. :P
Grargar: I don't consider the Insomnias a major sale. They last too little and only a fraction of the catalog is discounted.
Well, I don't consider sales that begin during even-numbered months to be major sales, so that means this one's not. =P
Seriously, though, I'd say any promo that lasts at least a week qualifies as a "major" sale. And considering the sanity-shattering format of Insomnia, I don't think anyone still sane would want them to go on for longer than a week. =D
Lemon_Curry: It's certainly the first GOG summer sale I've experienced that didn't feature any offers on the D&D classics.
Mine too! (Note my join date. =) )
But I would say the EEs still qualify, more or less.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by HunchBluntley
This is the largest and best GOG sale ever :)
Thank you, GOG :)
HunchBluntley: But I would say the EEs still qualify, more or less.
That would be less. :P
Those are not the games (or versions) we're looking for...