It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s the final countdown!

The grand GOG.com 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale Finale is finally here! 40+ bundles and 700+ game deals up to 90% off are back to tempt you one final time. They are joined by the DRM-free premiere of Tales from the Borderlands for an absolutely perfect weekend of gaming appreciation and excessive shopping.

All the best deals return!

It’s insane, it’s hectic, it’s absolutely awesome! Starting now, every single deal, discount and markdown returns for one final countdown.

Missed The Walking Dead Series when it was 75% off? It’s back, just for you.

Can’t get over the fact that you and that discount on Kerbal Space Program are never, ever getting back together? Now you can, fates be damned.

Couldn’t pick between Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut and Legend of Grimrock 2? It’s your last chance, go for both! And toss Jade Empire on top of that pile of gaming goodness, you deserve it.

Unlocked your free games yet?

This is your final chance to unlock up to three games for free - when you spend money to get games, you get even more games.

-- If you have spent at least $1, you have unlocked SimCity 2000;
-- Buy stuff for $20 or more to get S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky;
-- Cross the $50 threshold for Xenonauts, absolutely free.

If you have already crossed these lines, there’s no stopping you from getting absolutely everything - may the guardian spirits of gaming have you in their care.

You have time to get in on the shopping frenzy before these offers expire on Sunday, June 21st, at 11:59am GMT (check this WolframAlpha conversion to know when that happens in your time zone).
50 minutes now.

Brace yourselves. I'm going in dry.
To buy or not to buy the last ones? O_o'
Post edited June 21, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: To buy or not to buy the last ones? O_o'
Do it, then whip yourself and drive a nail through a bodily appendage, for the hell of it. Share in some of your wallet's sweet pain.
Post edited June 21, 2015 by j0ekerr
Done.

Raise your drink and remember your fallen brothers in the hour of battle.
Cheers!!!
And so, it ends. I bought TWD and TWAU in the last minutes. Thanks for the great sale, GOG. :D
Post edited June 21, 2015 by pacciulli
eiii: Indeed, a filter to exclude the already owned games from the game list was what I missed most. Also an option to have all search results in one page would be very helpful. Switching back and forth between the pages is just annoying.
vanchann: These were my thoughts exactly. Plus a short by price filter. :-)

EDIT: I mean by ascending or descending price, not that messy list we get by selecting today's filters
thats a great idea, I ended up putting up games I was interested in on my wishlist and using that to check to see if they were on sale, like a short list. *shrugs Kinda worked but not great
So, any extra rewards for crossing the upper threshold multiple times? Ehem... oops.
So the sale is over...let's get back to the enigmatic hint! :)
No! I missed it. I thought it'd go all weekend like sales typically do. Oh well, I guess my wallet is safe from that final blitz.
mqstout: No! I missed it. I thought it'd go all weekend like sales typically do. Oh well, I guess my wallet is safe from that final blitz.
To be fair the last 48 hours had a timer on the front page. :P
omega64: To be fair the last 48 hours had a timer on the front page. :P
I didn't even visit to notice. I had a busy Friday/Saturday. I was mostly going to pick up gift copies anyway; they can wait.