It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s the final countdown!

The grand GOG.com 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale Finale is finally here! 40+ bundles and 700+ game deals up to 90% off are back to tempt you one final time. They are joined by the DRM-free premiere of Tales from the Borderlands for an absolutely perfect weekend of gaming appreciation and excessive shopping.

All the best deals return!

It’s insane, it’s hectic, it’s absolutely awesome! Starting now, every single deal, discount and markdown returns for one final countdown.

Missed The Walking Dead Series when it was 75% off? It’s back, just for you.

Can’t get over the fact that you and that discount on Kerbal Space Program are never, ever getting back together? Now you can, fates be damned.

Couldn’t pick between Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut and Legend of Grimrock 2? It’s your last chance, go for both! And toss Jade Empire on top of that pile of gaming goodness, you deserve it.

Unlocked your free games yet?

This is your final chance to unlock up to three games for free - when you spend money to get games, you get even more games.

-- If you have spent at least $1, you have unlocked SimCity 2000;
-- Buy stuff for $20 or more to get S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky;
-- Cross the $50 threshold for Xenonauts, absolutely free.

If you have already crossed these lines, there’s no stopping you from getting absolutely everything - may the guardian spirits of gaming have you in their care.

You have time to get in on the shopping frenzy before these offers expire on Sunday, June 21st, at 11:59am GMT (check this WolframAlpha conversion to know when that happens in your time zone).
Grargar: Must be the first major sale to not feature the Hasbro D&D Bundle.
Probably to promote the new "Enhanced" versions...

On a different note I'm still thinking about getting Dragon Commander... but I feel that it will get a permanent price drop soon and probably will get it cheaper during winter...
Sacr3dus: Yep, I don't remember GOG promotion without it. D&D games from that bundle did not even got any price cut.
The D&D games are not on sale in every single promo, rather they're in about 2 major promos per year, usually the winter promo and the spring promo if memory serves correct. Sometimes individual titles do appear during other promos though and this time around the Enhanced Edition D&D titles were promo'd.

They'll be back, they always are. They're particularly fast sellers during insomnia sales.
Damn, i wasnt planning to get anything more from this sale, but with my wishlist flashing discounts left and right, i might end up clearing afew more.
CDexWard: Not all deals are back. Age Of Wonders 3 was on sale at one point but that one hasn't returned. I hoped it would return because I missed it the first time around.
Sorry about that - fixed!
katechon: Will Divinity Original Sin deal return?
Unfortunately not - but many, many other games are. You can scroll through ALL the deals that will be available for the next 48 hours (as they're all here for the same amount of time: until the promo ends) :)
bernstein82: omg. this has to be the most extensive gog sale yet. a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
thanks @ gog :)
Kabus: One of greatest sale ever on GOG.
amund: Thank you GOG for the great summer sale, got some really good games :) I'm looking forward to the insomina sale now.
zeffyr: Thank you GOG for another great and innovative sale! :-)
Thank YOU for making it possible through your support - and we're all glad here to be seeing many of you guys happy with the sale!
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Ciris
Colour me surprised... as well as quite disappointed by the summer sale in general, in particular some of the discounts as well as the overall selection of titles. I strongly dislike the 'select more to save more' bundle approach and the daily deals section is a bloody mess, albeit (at least) a colourful one. In fact I haven't made as much as a single purchase this time.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
I vaguely remember them doing this before in last 2-3 years?.i could be wrong :)
Too many bundles!
skeletonbow: They'll be back, they always are. They're particularly fast sellers during insomnia sales.
The D&D games were only featured in the first Insomnia sale. They didn't appear in the other two.
Yeah, thanks GOG, for taking away all my money.
It's sad that there wasn't a single star trek game on the sale. Why?
Gandimann: It's sad that there wasn't a single star trek game on the sale. Why?
Because they were released too recently.
Great sale thanks bought 18 games and got 3 free and the fact that a number where about £1 - £2 was great value.

Also thanks to this sale Steam gets nothing from me.
Behold! The greatest Summer Sale Finale!
zeffyr: Thank you GOG for another great and innovative sale! :-)
Ciris: Thank YOU for making it possible through your support - and we're all glad here to be seeing many of you guys happy with the sale!
Despite not buying anything (yet) this time around I really liked the sale format and think it was the best promo yet. I'm still humming and hawing on whether to get one or two of the bundles but I've got quite a backlog of 100-300hr+ RPGs to play so the other voice in my head is saying "don't buy anything you won't play for sure within 6 months" and it's winning so far. :)

In particular the Prince of Persia bundle looks interesting so I'll most likely pick it up in a future promo if I don't sway toward doing so over the weekend, and the Grand Paradox Pack is a cool bundle but I own one of the games already on Steam (Crusader Kings). I hope this promo is a sign of things to come in future promos too though!

(Ok, I have to admit that my head is deeply stuck in The Witcher 3 right now also so I'm not paying as much attention nor being affected by whimsy during this promo. Blame it on Geralt!) :)
Post edited June 19, 2015 by skeletonbow
Wasn't Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold and Blake Stone: Planet Strike also on sale before but not now?