It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
My game crashes whenever I try to play a game as well. According to the error logs Gwent keeps causing an access violation.
I've only tried 4 times but my game also crashes every time I try it. I can find an opponent but the game crashes either before loading the deck or while trying to choose deck. I've not been able to start an actual game yet.

Maybe it's a problem with the servers during stress test but I don't see why the game woul crash rather than some time out error.
Anyone else stuck at "Searching for a worthy opponent"?

It just sticks on this screen indefinitely.
yeah game crashed everytime when i take skellige etc in table
Game always crashed
It crashes every time I try to redraw cards! :(
Hour or two before I managed to play one or two games but only half of it since it crashed, then it constantly made me lose or win even before the game started.
I played 10 matches or so. Worked well on my end, no crashes, no serious bugs. One time I played Last Wish and it forced me to play the Decoy when I had no yet any cards on the table, and then I couldn't do anything anymore except stare at the timer. Also seen this happen to someone else.
Played around 10 matches, encountered no problems. Played a lot With Skelikge (imo it's a bit OP). Discard one card when round time ends needs to be fixed. You can try to use it in your advantage. Overall it's great. Needs more diversity in music and all around, but I'm sure the full version will be superb. Really like the voices of our beloved characters and some not so beloved. Looking forward to beta release.
Tried many times, got an oponent - loading and then the moving picture of Geralt flipping the table, and that' it, nothing more. Everytime the same thing, never got further. Pitty, I was so excited.
I just tried to play my first round today because I was busy until a few minutes ago. (Sorry for that.) I patched the game this afternoon, so I thought I'm safe. But a few minutes ago I started the game, got my opponent, played the first round... But then, as I played my 2nd card, the game crashed again just like last week.
And just like last week, my opponent most likely curses me so I stop now again.
all is going good, i had 3 houers of fun :P
Post edited September 28, 2016 by berkas
10 крашей из 10. Браво.
4 full hours playng, and killing servers! :)
Next time BETA!

Thank you CDPR!
It was very nice. Though the decks were a bit random. For example it's a real bummer if you get 2 clear weather cards in round 2 when playing against Scoiatel. I wouldn't even have those in my deck.