It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
yeah baby!
And everyone was like, "Oooh, there's a sale on!" ;)

Is there anything I can do (some kind of single player content) if I miss the window for the event? I'm tempted to sign up.. but doubtful I will be around for long enough to play a full game during the actual event...
If not I won't bother signing up...

Edit: Nevermind, just read the actual website, doesn't sound like it's worth me bothering and it would be better someone with the time to do it properly had the place.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by adaliabooks
I'm not sure how many GOGgers care, so be sure to advertise this in general Witcher-related places.
I care but...

2 kids
1 wife
Too much work
Huge backlog
Titan Quest

So I'll pass on this one ;)
I guess 12AM isn't midnight after all :)
Can we get some more servers this time? Last time I had to wait up to 10min for a game... And it wasn't lack of players, I'm sure. All of my buddies were in queues along with me at the same time. Never had a crash but getting to the game, waiting for opponent and getting kicked out to the deck screen only to wait for opponent again was a total pain. Once in the game it was good fun. Very different then the GWENT I know, but more dynamic and fun. Monsters are way over powered at the moment, but I'm sure that will change in time...
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Seanigulous
I'm unable to sign up. When I try, it keeps giving me a login loop after I hit Apply. My password is correct and I've passed the recaptcha thingie.
I was surprised how much I enjoyed playing Gwent during the last stress test and look forward to round 2.

Retired, lots of free time and raring to go. Life is good!
Fomalhaut30: I'm unable to sign up. When I try, it keeps giving me a login loop after I hit Apply. My password is correct and I've passed the recaptcha thingie.
Enable third party cookies in your browser.
Fomalhaut30: I'm unable to sign up. When I try, it keeps giving me a login loop after I hit Apply. My password is correct and I've passed the recaptcha thingie.
Hickory: Enable third party cookies in your browser.
That did it. Thank you!
I'd be more interested in this if they had given out a GOTY upgrade.
Actually... I probably still wouldn't care about this.
So the thing looks cool and all even though I haven't played it yet
But when can borderless fullscreen be excepted?
Arrkhon: So the thing looks cool and all even though I haven't played it yet
But when can borderless fullscreen be excepted?
i currently have borderless fullscreen it might just be your machine settings
seems like we are doing a better job of killing these servers this round, cause i have been trying to play a game for an hour now and still cant get in
Post edited September 27, 2016 by A1rman01s
The most important thing I want to know: Where can I download that awesome graphic you guys created for the landing page?