It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

After a series of skirmishes and suffering some losses, server armies have managed to pierce human defenses and are advancing further down the Internets. We’ve contacted both the Server Unit Central Kommand and Humans, and asked for a comment.

Server Cluster said: “Puny humans have tried to overpower us, but failed” and then quickly added that “the decisive battle is yet to come on Tuesday.”

“Next time we meet, we plan on taking prisoners and overclocking them without using sufficient heat dispersal.”
“Maybe we’ll gather them in one place and ask to run below 60 FPS.”

Asked for a comment, a human representative stated humanity is preparing entirely new decks and factions.

“We’re preparing entirely new decks and factions.”
“Also, we’ll be attacking at different hours and recruiting new troops -- the servers must die!”

A GWENT technical stress test event, Kill the Servers! Round 2 is expected to start on September 27th at 6 PM UTC and end at 10 PM UTC.

Visit <span class="bold">https://www.playgwent.com/en/killtheservers</span> and grab your pitchfork now!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited September 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
Played all 4 hours and no crashes! Monsters FTW!
Btw any idea how many people played simultaneously?
I have no problem playing the game, but i think that there was something wrong with the wild hunt cards, because they get the +2 bonus even when no other of the same card was in the table
It was no problem when I played. gj CD Projekt!
Also the Scoiatel card which lets picks a random event card is pure rubbish. Most of the time it killed either itself or nuked my units.
aldoae17: I have no problem playing the game, but i think that there was something wrong with the wild hunt cards, because they get the +2 bonus even when no other of the same card was in the table
From what i've played they get the bonus from Eredin as well as the 3 damage horse dudes. It makes sense...
Oooooo, no open servers.
Good stuff...really enjoyed the card animations and music. Looking forward to seeing & hearing more. I'm usually the one the with bad luck on game crashes but my system and the game performed well.

Couple quick suggestions:

* Don't make us (and our opponents) wait for the coin flip animations after someone passes...takes too long and is pointless.

* At the end of the rounds when cards are redrawn, you could also speed that up a bit by doing the draw animation simultaiously for each player instead of waiting for each player to receive their cards individually.

I lost track of how many games I played but I've found the monsters to be the toughests opponent. Of the losses I sustained, by far most were at the hands of monster decks.

Overall a very fun experiance. I just hope this game doesn't turn into a 'pay to win' scenario. Thanks for the chance kill some servers!
imbroco: Anyone else stuck at "Searching for a worthy opponent"?

It just sticks on this screen indefinitely.
Same for me! It's a shame. Hope that next time I will be able to get a chance to "taste" the game.
Played around 20 matches today. Worked great IMO.

Had it crash only once; It happened when I didn't choose which 3 cards to withdraw in time (happened around 11-11:30pm CEST).

Can't wait for the game! Keep up the great work fellas!!
Game will not run, play does nothing.

Is it checking for servers or just broken?
Great game, good times. Thank you!
Played 4 rounds, it looks like everything went well. Loved the cards, the game, the time limit, the new features etc. Played only Northern Realms deck, but the opponents played 3 different decks. After the last round (after the midnight!) the game started returning "searching for a worthy opponent".

When I tried quitting, the game crashed. After restarting the game, the server was already unavailable. So I don't know whether the crash was caused by shutting down the server.

Absolutely looking forward to the beta release!

Many thanks for all your efforts and good luck with fixing up the last bugs!
aldoae17: I have no problem playing the game, but i think that there was something wrong with the wild hunt cards, because they get the +2 bonus even when no other of the same card was in the table
Yeah, it's a bug.
Wow! The music and visuals are gorgeous. If we can get some more animation in cards that would be phenomenal. My only game so far was super enjoyable. Amazing first impression. I feel so excited having the game open!